Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Justice Hyano

Dedicated Genius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:27 pm
Logi walked into the academy and looked around. "Man it's crowded in here." He said to himself as he tried to move as far away from the people as he could. This was one of the rare times that he could actually train by himself. "I'm an Uchiha... That means... Fire!" He spoke alound grabbing a fire scroll. "Let's see...." Logi said to himself as he skimmed over some of the more basic techniques. "Ah, Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu [ Mist Waltz Technique ]... This looks good, a nice set up." Logi thought to himself as he read over the technique.

Logi then proceeded to flash through the handseals in the order that the scroll told him to. Then, Logi would take a deep breath, kneading his Katon chakra in his chest as the scroll said to do. He then turned to a training dummy and took a couple of steps back.

Less than a half a second after he flashed through the seals, Logi exhaled greatly as a film of combustible mist enveloped the dummy rather quickly. "That wasn't so hard... Look at me, completing techniques myself." Logi said to himself proudly. Logi then took this time to read over another technique to complete the combustion.

(Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu [ Mist Waltz Technique ] learned)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:43 pm
Logi moved on from his last jutsu rather quickly, being sure to move while the mist still enveloped the dummy. "Hey! Gōkakyū no Jutsu [ Great Fireball Technique ]! That's been in the family forever! I've seen Agni do this." Logi said, remembering his father try to force this technique on him was he was a mere academy student. He shuddered remembering his father, then snapped back to and began to read the scroll that contained the coveted technique, and one of the many Uchiha family favorites.

He skimmed through the scroll quickly, retaining the information of the hand seals, specifics of kneading the chakra, and optimal way to control the flame. "A flamethrower into a ball of fire huh? Sounds cool." Logi said, sounding like his understanding of the technique was elementary. He knew it was a stream that eventually became a sphere but he was 13, so the way he said it sounded much cooler.

Logi, who finished reading the technique was ready for practical use. He flashed through the necessary handsigns and drew in a deep breath from his mouth to knead chakra in his chest. Then, Logi quickly brought his hand to his mouth and blew the fire at the mist that enveloped the dummy. The combustion that followed was bigger than Logi thought, to the point where he had to jump back purely from the heat. "That's.... more effective than I thought to say the least." Logi said wide eyed from what just happened to him.

(Gōkakyū no Jutsu [ Great Fireball Technique ] learned)

Justice Hyano

Dedicated Genius

Justice Hyano

Dedicated Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:28 pm
Logi soon after closed the scroll regarding Katon techniques. He grabbed a Raiton scroll. "Hey, lightning. Agni told me I could do this element too!" He remembered his father scolding him about him having two elements but never taking advantage of it. "Hmm... Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ] looks like I need this." Logi read through the scroll, understanding the basics of it he soon began making Raiton chakra. He noticed that the chakra didn't hurt him and he read the technique.
(Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ] learned)

"Now that I know that, I can move to the cool stuff." Logi said excitedly. He skimmed through the scroll for a more powerful move to use. Hachidori no Mure no Jutsu [ Swarm of Hummingbirds Technique ] was next on the list, Logi thought that it would be very useful to learn this technique. "Seems easy enough." Logi spoke aloud to himself. He realized this might be becoming a bad habit.
(1/2)

After preforming a couple of seals, sparks of lightning struc the air. In an instant 5 hummingbirds were formed. They buzzed brightly around Logi until he directed them to a training dummy near the one that he just incinerated. The birds rushed the target, causing shocks to the points that they struck at. "Damn, that has to hurt." Logi said, smiling that he had successfully preformed the technique.
(2/2 Hachidori no Mure no Jutsu [ Swarm of Hummingbirds Technique ] learned)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:34 am
Jocasta looked at him and put her notes away " Well, I was taking notes on you actually... " She smiled and nodded, she knew that he was another sensor and they would probably get along famously. She walked over and stood next to him " So, where should we start? I'm not totally sure where. " She laughed, she knew that she would have to find her strong suit or maybe her weakness before she could work on anything else " I know that I have a knack for... well ... elements if you couldn't tell. " She winked and took a step away from him, if she was going to let his sensory abilities work she would have to let herself be more open.

Jonderken

Sorry about the super late post, I shattered my laptop lol

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:15 pm
User Image
Yamanaka Ibara

:: Chuunin :: Sensor/Medical :: Konohagakure :: Chakra 575 :: Stamina 220 :: :: AC 4600 :: Ryo 4000 ::

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

Ibara thought for a moment after the genin he was about to teach asked him where they should start. Where had Ibara started, he was more of a studious type person so he naturally started by reading about the jutsu. Ibara wasn't quite sure that worked for everyone so he'd start with a demonstration. Show off some Maruton, Katon and Fuuton based techinques and allow Jocasta to decide which route she would like to take first. "Well, there are several different ways we could start. I am a sensory type nin, as you well know. I could start with that if you'd like. If you'd rather start with Elemental type ninjutsu, I only have two elements. I'm pretty sure you have two of the same if i'm not mistaken, I could start with those, or the ever popular Maruton, or null techniques which are purely chakra based. Like..." Ibara folded raised his hand in front of his chest and shot two fingers up toward his chin whilst keeping his hand immobile. In a moment he was standing behind Jocasta. Before the girl would have a chance to turn he would finish his sentence. "Shinshun no Jutsu"

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

xNew York Slave

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:47 pm
Logi felt as though he needed a real clone. Not the regular Bunshin he learned at the academy. He recalled a time where his father, Agni, was speaking to him about such a thing. "Ah, a shadow clone is what it was called I think." Logi said to himself, as he went through a Martuon scroll.
1/4

"Ah! Kage Bunshin! Just what I was looking for!" Logi said happily. He read over the information in the scroll. "Man, this'll probably be pushing it. B-Rank jutsu sound hard." Logi said quietly to himself, in his head devising a plan to make this work.
2/4

Logi then read the information on the technique. The various statistics, and the seal necessary to complete the technique. Logi reviewed the information several times, and attempted to make a clone. The first one he made was a dud, but he soon got the gist of the technique.
3/4

Logi took his time, took in a deep breath and decided that he would retry the technique. Making the necessary seal, a clone appeared in thin air in the same position as him. He looked over the clone and smiled. The clone smiled back. Then he dispelled the clone and happily smiled. "I did it." Logi said, very proud of himself. He was progressing quickly he felt.

4/4 (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ] learned)

Justice Hyano

Dedicated Genius

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:32 pm
_________________________________________________User Image
chakra || 655/755 xxxxx stamina || 75/75 xxxxx rank || Genin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

Yet again Ryouichi found himself watching Jurei doing a string of handseals that made water come out his hand, carefully he made sure to memorize the correct order as soon as he can. Then again another set of handseals were made, making a tree come out of the ground. Ryouichi smiled and did the handseals for the first justsu as quick as he possibly could. He then started to focus his chakra to the palm of his hand with the help from the handseal.

It took him a moment of concentration to get the suiton chakra down to his palm. He would then raise his palm infront of himself and use his left hand to hold his arm steady. "Well, here goes nothing." He hoped out loud as he released the chakra in a form of the wave. The water would then drench a dummy and he smiled softly.

Suihashu [ Water Wave Hand ] learned

Now that the dummy was covered in water it was time for the more difficult jutsu. Ryouichi had been careful to watch the handseals but, he didn't quite remember them so he figured that might take a moment to refresh his memory. Quickly he went through ten about ten series of the handseals before he had managed to perfect the sequence.

The next part seemed pretty daunting since it required building up more chakra than he had really ever built up before. It also required a perfect balance between suiton and doton elements. He went through the handseals again and started to build up chakra in his body. He made sure that he mixed the chakra natures evenly and correctly before he started to add more chakra into the mix.

For a moment there was an unequal balance of the two natures. Ryouichi had managed to mix to much Suiton into the mix so he had to quickly resolve the problem or he wouldn't be able to do the jutsu correctly. He took a deep breath and slowly added more doton chakra into the mix until it was exactly even again. He exhaled the breath and smiled softly. Now, all he had to do was make the tree.

He brought the handseal farther away from his chest and started to release the chakra. For a moment it looked as if nothing was happening but, after a few moments roots started to raise out of the ground around the training dummy. Ryouichi had to make sure to keep as much focus as he possibly could out of fear of failing or making the jutsu have a completely different affect. With all the concentration he had he made the wrap around the dummy before making a small tree. Ryouichi would then release his handseal and take a deep breath. "D-Done." He'd say out after he had realized he was victorious.

Mokuton: Jubaku Eiso [ Wood Release: Tree Bind Flourishing Burial ] Learned

jutsu > name||
jutsu > rank ||
jutsu > descrip.||

Quotes:

Punished Knight

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:39 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Jounin-Ninjutsu-Medical-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

Jurei clapped rather loudly, his hands letting his emotions flow. He felt truly proud what Ryouichi had accomplished on his first day alone. It seemed he had much promise. Jurei placed his hand back into his pocket and sighed with relief. "You have done very well Ryouichi. Is there anything else you would like me to show you?" he asked.

As he spoke a loud clutter of footsteps could be heard rushing into the academy. A young kunoichi dressed in white robes with a red plus sign came running towards Jurei. "Jurei-sama, your presence is required at the hospital, we need your help!" she exclaimed rather frantically as she returned back herself. Jurei then turned to his new genin and formed the sign of the snake, letting a wood clone grow from his body to stay behind. "I must take a short leave, my clone will continue to instruct you until I return. I apologize." he said nodding and vanishing.

Chakra: 1090/1155
Stamina: 425/425

User Image

brooystart

Punished Knight

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:27 pm
Jocasta was surprised at the fast jutsu, she smiled and looked at him " Thats a great jutsu... " She placed her hands in the handsign and pointed her fingers directly at her chin, she tried to remember exactly what he did and applied chakra to this handsign; she wanted to get it in the first try. She felt her self possibly disappear move with that sustained speed but instead she gave off a strange heat. She looked down at the ground and she watched the moisture from the floor rise and disappear completely... She looked at Ibara and shurgged " I'm going to assume that that wasn't completely correct ... " She laughed at herself and would attempt at again.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:32 pm
Jocasta instead this time decided that she would apply just alittle chakra and see if that would work. She looked at Ibara and thought about exactly what he did. She knew that she wouldn't be able to move like he did... but darn close. She used that same handsign and pointed directly at her chin; she really hoped that this would work. She thought about how far she actually wanted to go. She slapped her hands together and applied chakra ... thsi was the moment of truth; the minute she applied chakra her gloves ignited in flame " S**t! " She ripped off her gloves and threw them to the ground, she knew that she would have done something wrong. She stepped all over her gloves and then immediately looked at her hands, they were fine... pristine even.

[[ 2 / 3 with academy bonus ]]  

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:58 pm
Jocasta calmed herself and decided that she would take the more calm approach to this jutsu. She steadied her feet to the ground, she knew that she was just caught up in the excitement of actually learning in the academy and having a legit sensei. She placed her hands together like she had seen her sensei do and looked at him, she applied a little chakra and closed her eyes; she had a feeling this time 'Lets go' she thought to herself. She felt like she lunged forward and now she was inches from Ibaras face, she found this slightly humorous but quickly backed away from him " Sweet! Whats next? "

Jonderken

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:15 pm
chakra || 655/755 xxxxx stamina || 75/75 xxxxx rank || Genin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

Ryouichi smiled as Jurei started clapping for him as he raised his hand and wiped the sweat off his forehead that had built up during the training. However before he could say anything a nurse ran in and told Jurei that he had to go to the hospital and Jurei disappeared. Ryouichi would look at the clone. "Well, I better learn something to go help him. Do you think you could teach me a Medical Ninjutsu that would help me help him?" He'd ask the clone.

jutsu > name||
jutsu > rank ||
jutsu > descrip.||

Quotes:

Punished Knight

Quote:

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:36 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Jounin-Ninjutsu-Medical-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

The clone chuckled. "I'm glad you're eager to help but from my understanding, he is taking patients now I feel a fresh genin could not treat." he said crossing his arms and lowering his head. The clone chuckled for just a brief moment for the young Senju intrigued him and reminded Jurei much of himself. "However, I can show you a quick thing or two to help with minor cases. They would slow him down in dealing with bigger things that need his attention." the clone said removing a vial of blood. He opened it and tossed one to Ryouichi as well. The clone opened his and spilled its contents on the floor, running a bit of chakra through it and before long it had dried. "Try using your chakra to force the liquid to pull together to solidify the blood. Crucial to treating most wounds in battle." he said grinning. He felt the young genin would pick up quick.
(Blood Coagulation)

Chakra: 1025/1155

User Image

brooystart

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:56 pm
chakra || 645/755 xxxxx stamina || 75/75 xxxxx rank || Genin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

Ryouichi had to admit that he was somewhat disappointed that the clone didn't feel he'd be able to help but, he wouldn't stop this from trying to prove the clone wrong. As the vial of blood was thrown into the air, Ryouichi raised his hand and caught it. He carefully watched and listened to the close as it dried the blood up. Ryouichi opened his vial and spilled his on the floor as well. He then made a handseal and ran some chakra through the blood, pulling it together. It would then dry just as quickly as the blood the clone had used. "Honestly that seemed a little to easy but, I can see how it'll be useful." He'd say to the clone.

jutsu > name|| Keksuki Gyouko [ Blood Coagulation ]
jutsu > rank || D
jutsu > descrip.|| The user forces their chakra into a wound to make the blood there coagulate and cause the wound to stop bleeding. This is primarily used as a preliminary treatment option since it does not close wounds. The bleeding from superficial wounds can easily be stopped but deep wounds can require several minutes to stop. Using this technique on deeper wounds will result in scar tissue forming if further treatment is not received.

Quotes:

Punished Knight

Quote:

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:04 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
User Image

The clone nodded smiling as always. "You seem to have quite the knack for medical techniques. It's no wonder you find them easy. How about this one? The first of the healing hands techniques." He said removing a kunai and striking his arm causing it to bleed a bit. Within moments the real Jurei jumped down and focused a small ball of healing chakra over the clones wound. As it healed, he absorbed the clone back into himself chuckling. "Easy no? Sorry about that by the way." he said chuckling to himself.

Chakra: 970/1155

User Image

brooystart

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games