Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:43 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 405 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

It was good that Mae could understand what she was saying about the swords, being as attentive as that was a good attribute to have. "Use whatever you prefer Mae. Every sword has it's strengths and weaknesses. I'm more for speed, which is why the katana fits the way I fight. Although if you can find a way to combine the best attributes of both these swords to fit your needs and you have the money, then you can go to the sword smith and have it made for you."

The next question was one that Suzume could easily answer and she would use the training sword to help demonstrate. "It's something so basic and simple that people often over look and forget it. You can either step forward once or step forward multiple times. It helps to add power to your attacks." She took a stance, feet placed shoulder length apart, and holding the broadsword with both hands. She moved through separate cuts, horizontal, diagonal, and vertical. "Not very impressive, right? But with the forward step..."

Now she moved forward, her attacks having more noticeable power behind them."Some people have the common misconception that power comes only from the arms when wielding a sword." To get her point further across, she came back to stand in front of the dummy. Standing in her exact same spot, she struck the dummy. "Power comes from the whole body. Force travels up from the soles of your feet to your arms and to where you want the force to go." Giving herself room, Suzume stepped forward and struck the dummy, this time the hit was harder, the force noticeable if Mae was paying attention. "See?

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:55 pm
User Image

Maemi Yasu

What my gender is, what my body is and what my mind is, are under my control.
| | | | | |
Rank| Genin :: Class| Bukijuts/Eiseijutsu ::

"Oh..." Mae spotted the difference in power immediately and took up her katana again. She mimiced the stance that Suzu had just displayed, holding the blade in tight to her side near her hip. With a cuick powerful step, she drove the blade forward into the dummy's stomach area. The blow knocked the dummy off its feet and its broken arm went spinning away as Mae straightened She's right....it was more powerful than just hitting it with the katana! she examined the sword and an image came into her mind of how to use the technique on a real enemy. It...kind of thrilled her and she shook her head "Thank you, Suzu-sensei." she smiled and decided to take up his hair. Tying it back, undoing the buttons on his jacket and abandoning the wrap, Maemi reverted back to a male physicality "I couldn't take my hair getting in my face again." he explained, going back to the scrolls to check his next few techniques. It was truly amazing how easily he could switch back and forth between a girl persona and a boy...

Thanks to that,

I'm strong enough to not care what people think I "should" be.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:08 pm
User Image

Pleased that the other understood the importance of the Forward Step. Suzume had moved out of the way so Mae could attack the practice dummy. "You're welcome. You're picking up the basics well so far. If you'd like, you can practice them on me after you learn them all. A live human is more challenging and interesting than a training dummy after all." Setting the broadsword down and out of the way, Suzume went back to the bench and retook her seat. Hearing why she had reverted back to a boy Suzume merely replied "Whatever suits you, Mae... mi." She almost forgot to say his full name. This would be a little confusing at first but she would make less mistakes the more she got used to Maemi.

Cloud was almost asleep at this point, giving a big yawn before saying "Ya' talk too much Suzu. He's a bright boy, he can pick this all up easy."

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:46 pm
User Image

Maemi Yasu

| | | | | |

Maemi grinned broadly at Suzu, happy with the praise "Can we work together on the backstep technique? It seems kind of silly to try to dodge a dummy." he held up his katana, facing her with an open smile "If you attack me, I can try to learn it as I dodge! That way I know my real life boundaries." he explained. He glanced at Cloud as the dog spoke and grinned "I'm gonna buy you your favorite treat after this."

((new pic! Ignore the clothes ._. assume he's wearing long pants instead of his little shorts for now.

Thanks to that,

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:57 pm
User Image

Having rolled her eyes at Cloud's words, she reached down and rubbed his head anyway. Suzume knew she was speaking a little too much and she would try and get more to the point. Cloud in the meantime grinned hearing the boy's words "I like a good slice of beef with teriyaki sauce. Or if ya' can't afford that then I like a good pork bun."

Hearing Maemi's request, the red head stood back up and got the practice broadsword. "Sure thing. I can also help you work on the basic block as well since it'd be easier working with me than just a dummy." Standing at the ready she said "Don't worry, I'll go slow enough you can keep up and dodge." Since the other appeared to be ready, Suzume would use a basic pattern. First a horizontal slash from left to right, then a diagonal cut from right to left, and then a vertical slash from up to down.

She would repeat this attack, taking steps forward and going at a slow pace Maemi would be able to keep up with. Although if it seemed it was too easy for him then she would pick the speed up just a little to keep him on his toes.

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:12 pm
User Image

Maemi Yasu

| | | | | |

Maemi watched Suzu carefully as she moved, judging and monitoring her slash pattern. As she got closer, he started to move back, taking steps at first then performing a little hop by accident Ah? That was..easier than walking back! he hopped back a few more times, still not engaging Suzu before he stopped and changed his grip on the katana. He brought his blade up to meet her first slash, twisted it away to clash with her second then brought it down from shoulder height to meet her last attack. With every slash, he parried and blocked, concentrating on the movements. But the second he got it down, he threw in something else. In the time it took her from reaching the end of her vertical slash to start over, he thrust the blade forward, using the forward step to strike. The wood was dull and worn so if it landed, which he doubted but hoped for, it would only bump her in the stomach. It was a straight forward attack with the katana level at his shoulder as he pushed.

Thanks to that,

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:25 pm
User Image

Seeing the other begin to hop, it was a bit quicker movement than merely stepping back. Yet there was a danger to hopping and she would either show or explain it to him. She noticed the change on his grip and expected that he would retaliate now. Now he was blocking and parrying with his sword, going right into the basic block technique.

Maemi took the opportunity, those seconds in which she moved her blade up and to the left to start the pattern all over again. He stepped forward and used the Basic Stab to try and strike her. Smiling, her left foot moved back in a backward step but with a twist. She moved it back and behind her right foot before twisting on the balls of her feet. Now she was standing sideways, her body moved out of the way and the sword passing by her.

It was a perilous situation to be in since he did not have enough room to perform a proper horizontal cut. In that second she could had struck him with an elbow, a knee, or even disarmed him. "Very good... although you should be careful when you hop. If a person comes in with a strong and you're hopping, you can't properly brace yourself in a solid stance if you have to block the attack."

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:07 pm
User Image

Maemi Yasu

| | | | | |

Maemi kept his katana extended as he looked up at Suzu, blinking but nodding as well. He understood exactly what that meant "Careful with hopping....and with attacking forward!" he agreed fervently before checking his scroll and grinned with a surprised enthusiasm "I'm done, Suzu-sensei! I'm done with Shunkan no Hagane's first style." he held up the scroll to show her that, he had indeed finished. His attempt at knocking the wind out of her had finished his last need, the basic stab.

Thanks to that,

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:20 pm
User Image

It was good to see Maemi was enthusiastic about his training. Learning all stages of just one style took awhile and it was a lot of course, enthusiasm would help him keep going. "Good... now you can move on to the first stage of the knife style if you want. Or if you wish to learn any other jutsu we can move on to that." Learning all these basics would be good for him and from the looks of it, it would not be long before he had them all down. Perhaps it was time to give a little incentive. "I'll tell you what. If you learn all of stage one of the knife style and learn at least one other jutsu, we can take a break from training and take on a mission if you want."

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:48 pm
User Image

Maemi Yasu

| | | | | |

Maemi nodded slowly and glanced at the dummy then up at Suzu "Actually....could we take a break?" he'd shown that he was willing to learn and could. Now...now he wanted to talk. He wanted to learn about the village and also...he wanted to ask about his brother but..."I want to know about the village." he smiled hopefully, anxious what Suzu's reply would be.

Thanks to that,

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:52 pm
User Image

Nodding her head, Suzume motioned over to the bench before walking over to it and taking a seat. "Alright, what would you like to know about the village?" She figured there was no harm in it, now that he was a Kumo nin. What would be the harm since she really did not know any big secrets the kage could be hiding? Although she was sure that their conversation might lead to Sypher in some way or another.

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:06 am
User Image

Maemi Yasu

| | | | | |

Maemi quickly sat down next to Suzu, his feet crossing at the ankles. He fiddled with his hair a little as he sat, trying to think of a question that wouldn't lead directly to his brother "Uhm...well...." he looked at his feet for a moment, thinking "Oh! Are there any places I'm not supposed to go?" he asked. The minute the words left his mouth he thought 'Yeah like records where things about your brother are stored.' she's gonna say that! Shoot! I just know that was a stupid question! he thought, mentally beating himself up for such a stupid question. But it was out now and could not be taken back.

Thanks to that,

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:51 pm
User Image

Waiting patiently, she watched Cloud stand up on his front paws and place his head on her knees. Suzume was rubbing the top of his head when Maemi finally came up with a question. Instead of reprimanding him though, she instead gave it some though. "Well... obviously as a genin you can't leave the village without permission from the kage, especially not on your own. The Anbu and Oinin headquarters are only for those that are Anbu and Oinin. Although I think you may be able to go into the buildings if you have permission. You cannot enter the Raikage's office without permission nor can you go anywhere within that same building without the Raikage's permission. Such as where records or other things are stored. And I think that's about it..." Unless they changed the rules and genin could no longer go to the ancient ruins.

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:00 pm
User Image

Maemi Yasu

| | | | | |

Nodding and taking notes in his head, Maemi's ears perked up at the mention of Onin and Anbu headquarters "The Onin and Anbu headquarters...aren't they hidden?" he asked, taking some of his hair in hand and starting to brush it through with his fingers. He needed to pick up a brush but for now he was using what he had "I've only met the Anbu at the gates and...well, they weren't very nice." he said, frowning at a particularly nasty knot that he was picking at with his nails.

Thanks to that,

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:06 pm
User Image

"I suppose so... which is probably why I've only ever heard of them but never actually seen them." mused Suzume. Cloud couldn't help but snort after hearing that and the red head sort of retaliated by gently scratching the tip of his nose. The dog couldn't help but sneeze, nose twitching slightly. "Well those are the more serious Anbu. But... your brother was an Oinin awhile back." Certainly there was no harm in telling him that, right?

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games