Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:15 pm
Kin shook her head. "No, no missions planned for today. At least, none that I've been notified of."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:41 pm
Zane was out in the woods practicing his Taijutsu as well as a couple of Elemental Techniques.

Yumi was wandering around the village when she heard the commotion. Then she noticed Kiri attacking head on. Rather than follow her lead, Yumi chose to focus on the clones, sending needles to pop them to release the captive ninja in the water prisons.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:09 pm
"oh I see" Kikou said a bit happy to have a brake for once. he finished the food. "thank you Kin Sensei"

Senro sighed "so your the one that they sent after me, Today's not my lucky day Kiri's going to hate me if I kill you, but I've got orders, so I can't just give this to you."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:50 pm
The clones vanished upon impact, released the ninjas. Kisame dodged the wind attack, pulling his sword off his back. "This should be fun. I'll enjoy shaving you to ribbons"

"If you kill me. Getting a little ahead of ourselves." Nowe said, activiating his chidori and running forward. He stabbed the lightning attack, aiming for Senro's shoulder.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:05 pm
((When am I gonna get to fight Eyeball Man?))

"Funny, you seem to think you'll be able to." Yumi challenged, drawing her own sword. She saw Kisame as a stepping stone, overcoming one of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist and the wielder of Samehada would greatly increase her chances of defeating Ayame.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:07 pm
Senro pulled a seed out and suddenly bush full of thorns started to grow out of it to push hopefully cut Nowe up or to atleast push him back  

Xistund

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:24 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

Kiri smirked. "You'd have to touch me for that to happen." She taunted him. She was keeping her distance, not wanting to tangle with the sword. "Wind Scythe!" A cyclone sprung up around Kisame, the winds biting at him.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:30 pm
( Hopefully Xis will attack soon. )

Nowe jumped over the bush of thorns, landing behind Senro and attacking once again with the Chidori. "Your going to have to do better then that to beat me! Your outmatched with my fire and lightning."

Kisame grinned, countering with his own set of handsigns, "I don't like wind to much." he said, and then a blast of water shot out of his mouth. In almost no time at all, they were in a giant cube of water. Kisame stood ontop of the water, grinned. With a second set of handsigns, water sharks were created and began their hunt.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:49 pm
Eyeballs started to Fly around Zane as Kagai was walking threw the woods clapping as he aproched the young ninja "you have talent for someone who was not born with the eyes you have, we have a lot in common you know that?"

Senro dodged enough to only feel the lighting cut his cheek as he jumped back he grabbed a fallen leaf and pressed it to his face as the leaf seemed to be absorbed by his skin healing the wound slowly "your right I'm going to have to step up my game" he took a deep breath and breathed out a mist of pollen to use as a smoke screen and to irritate Nowe's eyes and nose as and he ran at Nowe holding a blade of grass witch he aimed it at Nowe's right arm  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:08 pm
Yumi had to think fast when the water sharks formed, then remembered the wheel of chakra elemental natures, remembering that Earth beat water on the wheel. Moving her hands, Yumi formed the Earth Pillar Technique, causing an earth spike to shoot out of the water at Kisame with Yumi on it.

Zane glared at Kagai. "You know, ignoring that last comment, you got balls to just walk in here like that. Moving back to that, I honestly have no idea what you're talking about, besides eyes, what do we have in common?" Zane asked, drawing his sword.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:22 pm
"you have people you want to surpass for one, you have a drive to make your eyes to become stronger then others who are born with them. You will risk your life for ones you care for, shall I go on?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:23 pm
Nowe took a step back, rubbing his eye's. "Crap.." Nowe was able to noticed the attack coming his way, and he quickly drew his sword to block whatever it was Senro was holding.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:34 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

Kiri was shocked to find herself suddenly trapped in water. She glared at the sharks, using her Razor Blade to hopefully fend them off or at least make them pause. She backed up swiftly, not taking her eyes from the sharks as she tried to get out of the water.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:34 pm
"Have you been reading my diary?" Zane teased. "But there's also our irreconcilable differences too. You're trying to help Seito, I'm trying to kill him, enemies to the bitter end, so how about we get down to the fight and stop talking." Zane said, his tone shifting from teasing to stone cold seriousness. I better not try Tsukuyomi with him, if I get one of those other eyes, I dunno what could happen. Zane thought to himself.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:35 pm
Kisame did a back flip to avoid the pillar of earth, diving into the water as he did so. He darted back up at Yumi, swinging his sword down at her head. While the sharks below continued their pursuit of Kiri, two of them circling around to attack from the sides.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games