Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:49 pm
Believe me and look at my Profile I have here. All those jutsu I posted and slaved over to get. I mean who else has a more badass line up of jutsus that isn't In a bloodline?

But thats not it, I can handle posting for techniques, thats fine, I can understand posting to getsomething INTERESTING. Posting post after post just to beable to use those techniques with out passing out from exaustion in RP is horrid.

Lets say... Siniku at his current level of Chakra , 450, I can only used.. what... 3 or four A Ranked Jutsu, the Konin Rank more or less, before having to retreat out of not having enough to keep fighting.

Its too much work for just that. Not to mention the only Training that would be fun is something I am horrible at. Sparring. I admit I have only lasted this long because I have Avoided confrontation when I can, which is really what ninja are supposed to do anyway but thats besides the point.

Also the fact that I have a thing about Grinding...... Ehhh... And I am lazy too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:11 pm
Flawed Anubis
Believe me and look at my Profile I have here. All those jutsu I posted and slaved over to get. I mean who else has a more badass line up of jutsus that isn't In a bloodline?

But thats not it, I can handle posting for techniques, thats fine, I can understand posting to getsomething INTERESTING. Posting post after post just to beable to use those techniques with out passing out from exaustion in RP is horrid.

Lets say... Siniku at his current level of Chakra , 450, I can only used.. what... 3 or four A Ranked Jutsu, the Konin Rank more or less, before having to retreat out of not having enough to keep fighting.

Its too much work for just that. Not to mention the only Training that would be fun is something I am horrible at. Sparring. I admit I have only lasted this long because I have Avoided confrontation when I can, which is really what ninja are supposed to do anyway but thats besides the point.

Also the fact that I have a thing about Grinding...... Ehhh... And I am lazy too.
well i can understand that too.....it sux....i still have to spar as well.....  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:15 am
But here the bottom line is this, If I don't enjoy an RP I can't give the thing my all. I like structure as much as anyone here but I don't like so much structure that it limits peoples ability to RP. My own rps have Ranks and post requirments but they are 30 or 40 posts of them just Rping. Then getting premission from a Master or Leader to advance.

But thats just how I do things, I find that when you allow people to Rp interesting points come up. Also interesting Character arcs. Yes there is overlying plot but characters are what matter.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:33 am
Flawed Anubis
But here the bottom line is this, If I don't enjoy an RP I can't give the thing my all. I like structure as much as anyone here but I don't like so much structure that it limits peoples ability to RP. My own rps have Ranks and post requirments but they are 30 or 40 posts of them just Rping. Then getting premission from a Master or Leader to advance.

But thats just how I do things, I find that when you allow people to Rp interesting points come up. Also interesting Character arcs. Yes there is overlying plot but characters are what matter.
i agree to that as well. Maybe i can jack your character and do some of the chakra training for you XD  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:39 am
my lazy side says that would be great but I don't think that is a good way to go. But it isn't like this is the only guild I use a Yoshimitsu in.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:45 am
Flawed Anubis
my lazy side says that would be great but I don't think that is a good way to go. But it isn't like this is the only guild I use a Yoshimitsu in.
true true XD Well come play with San! I mean story wise he is really interested in meeting up with you again and training with you. So story wise you can have your intereaction and such. Also, a post counts as 3 sentences, so just tag on a certain set of sentences at the end and yours and my interaction can be part of your training. You know, like your teaching me and showing me stuff, cause you are my Captain after all smile  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:15 pm
I actually had th e though of starting over weiht a NEW yoshimitsu once the CLass System is updated. Playing the Wee Mika Yoshimitsu. IF only you guys knew how far I've developed the Yoshimitsu family...hehe...

Also yes, I have no quams about playing a 13 year old girl,  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:19 pm
Flawed Anubis
I actually had th e though of starting over weiht a NEW yoshimitsu once the CLass System is updated. Playing the Wee Mika Yoshimitsu. IF only you guys knew how far I've developed the Yoshimitsu family...hehe...

Also yes, I have no quams about playing a 13 year old girl,
well that would be fun XD then San can be her mentor! Like siniku first was to San smile  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:32 pm
Good Luck with that one... SHe has all of Siniku's Wit with her mothers... lets say.... Fire.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:33 pm
Flawed Anubis
Good Luck with that one... SHe has all of Siniku's Wit with her mothers... lets say.... Fire.
sounds like a challenge....san likes a challenge  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:38 pm
If you call puttting chilli powder in your breetches a challenge.

Other then that I thought about bringing back my old Hyoton character. But he was just a Sub Zero clone,  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:40 pm
i think the 13 year old wins XD  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

GetShiggyWithIt

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:49 pm
Back (sorry, unplanned vacation xD)! Time to catch up!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:52 pm
GetShiggyWithIt
hurray  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

GetShiggyWithIt

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:11 pm
Yo-ko
GetShiggyWithIt
hurray

So, how goes the attempt to pick a mini-arc?  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games