Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 8:21 pm
Dantes river

Sing it

Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
Go - Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
Sing - Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below
Way down below, way down below

I've had better days, man
I've seen better days

Smirking lightly, the elf nodded briefly and poked his fiend in the side. "if it makes you feel better, you can consider it one of my more vague spells of good luck and comfort." he chuckled, raising an eyebrow. he honestly hadn't expected his friend to be conscious enough to notice all the times he'd done that. then again, he expected no less from the sneaky cat.

"well, i wouldn't mind a story or something being told. perhaps someone could play some more music for us? or we could all take a break in another dimension?" he offered, smiling lightly as he held up a white flower for Shayde, various sparkles falling from it.

"i know both Sedynn and Chestra personally, although I've been away for many years. And forgive me for this, but i feel this conversation would best be held if i could see both of you, so i'm going to be intruding on your connection for a moment." he drawled, placing a glowing hand on the boy as a purple-white flame formed around them, although it didn't burn at the touch, it radiated enough magical energy.
The moment his hand made contact with Ross's shoulder, the trio found themselves in a desert landscape with red doors all around. "sorry 'bout that, boys, i had to drag you into my mind in order to keep our conversation private. as well as see what is going on between your links as that effect your getting is due to faulty magic. As to why you were brought here, that's mostly because during my time away, it appears that Sedynn wanted to see if i knew anything about your illness." he drawled, crossing his arms as he leaned on one of the doors. These two were a real piece of work, and the energy shared between them was quite interesting.

"i'm glad i can bring someone good luck," she smiled, peaking around him to where Lianna and Hades were cuddled up on the ground. "after all of the troubles we've had, i'd say we're due for some good luck." she hummed, kissing his cheek again.

"thanks..." she blushed, brushing her hair from her face. "and i promise you i will do my best to keep the death-revive cycle from happening, it certainly doesn't sound like the greatest thing ever." she breathed, closing her eyes slightly as she held his hand close to her heart. "just don't go off being reckless all the time, please. i want you as unharmed as possible with what we do." she chuckled, kissing his hand.

"i imagine having runes on various sets of arrows would be quite useful. i myself have only ever had the opportunity to use arrows that stunned those they hit." she hummed, blinking at the new devices he was showing her. "i like the bows... however, i imagine that these blades would be fairly useful. particularly ones with electrical damage or perhaps poison." she chuckled, picking up one of the circular blades and spinning it around with ease.
well, from what you've said, most of them were put in there because other people are all superstitious idiots who can't see reason when its staring them in the face. but i'd like to think that i can fix this. just not now when Leviticus and Serai are here. she thought while briefly glancing to where the elder sheikah were sitting only to look back to Hei.

I've had better ways, man
I know better ways

One, two, three and four
The devil's knocking at your door
Caught in the eye of a dead man's lie
Start your life with your head held high
Now you're on your knees
With your head hung low
Big man tells you where to go
Tell 'em it's good
Tell 'em okay
Don't do a goddamn thing they say

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 1:43 pm
Pure T0rture

This is what I brought you,
xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.
I promise to depart just promise one thing,
xxxxxKiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.
xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.

It definitely works so thanks. You're the only person I've ever truly been close to. There's not another person, living or undead, whose lap I'd use as my pillow, the feline chuckled, his tail flicking the elf's hand for poking him. Setting his forehead against the other's chest, a soft purr coming from his own chest, his form started becoming hazy. Within a few brief seconds, Tybalt was back awake and licking Aerith on the cheek as he'd done in the dream world. "Honestly speaking, Aerith, I could've kicked you out at any given point in time, but I enjoy having our more private conversations. Even if you didn't have so many debts to repay me, I'd still be there for you because I enjoy your company too."

Gently taking the flower into his hand, his face having heated up a bit, the dark haired shadow user nodded slightly. "That sounds good. Some music or a story would definitely be a nice change of pace," he hummed softly before biting his lip.

While Ross flinched slightly at Adra's hand moving, he'd remained mostly still besides a slight nod when told he was going to pop in on their link. Within the realm of Adra's mind, Ross remained the same besides his eyes being a bright red like his father's eyes. Beside him was a much younger and fragile boy leaning against his leg with pale skin and dark hair. Unlike the other males, he was breathing heavily and his eyes remained closed. "This is Seda. So long as he's attached to me, he's stuck looking like he did when we first met," Ross murmured lightly while crouching a bit so he could gently brush the boy's hair out of his face. "Thank you for explaining that, Ross. My dad has mentioned you a few times, Adramalech, so I don't doubt your relationship with both of our fathers. And thank you for pointing out that my magic was faulty when I was like four, but I had few choices at the time..." Pausing, he started coughing off to the side again making Ross clear his throat a bit. To him, Seda was just getting worse and was sleeping more often than not. Even now he looked as if he just wanted to go to sleep. "And yeah. My dad and I have been trying to figure this funk out for a while now. He was indeed looking for you to see if you could help, but he couldn't. Wouldn't be surprised if he's still mad at you. Heh. Cursed ya for everything you were worth too... Tch... Ross... Hard... Breathe... Again..." "Don't stress yourself attempting to talk then. Just rest and focus on breathing. I'll do the talking. Adra, I'm guessing you're wanting to get to his body, right? If you think you can help him, I can open a portal to his body, but we can't follow or he'll get snatched back into his body and that could be bad. It's like I said before, he keeps fading in and out on me at times and he's been sleeping longer than normal. He even cuts himself off from me for periods of time so I can't tell how he's doing but I can tell he's still attached to me. I want to help him after all he's done for me, but other than helping him look for answers, I can't do much for him."

"Good. Thanks, Lili. And I'll try. You may have to slap me upside the head a couple times to remind me," Hades smiled, kissing her on the forehead.

"We could indeed use some of that luck. And it sounds as if some others are interested in music or some other kind of group interaction 'cause they're at a loss of what to do now that we got a bit if free time," he chuckled lightly, his ears twitching whilst his tail continued wagging. When she kissed him, he returned it without hesitation. Picking her up in his arms long enough to remove her shoes, he stuck out his tongue. Dropping them off to the side, he spun her around only to catch her around the waist and gently kissing her on the back of her neck. Twining his fingers into hers, he started up loud enough for Skylar and Shayde to hear him in that smooth rumble, "So what you trying to do to me? It's like we can't stop, we're enemies, but we get along when I'm inside you. You're like a drug that's killing me. I cut you out entirely, but I get so high when I'm inside you. Yeah, you can start over, you can run free. You can find other fish in the sea. You can pretend it's meant to be, but you can't stay away from me. I can still hear you making that sound, taking me down, rolling on the ground. You can pretend that it was me, but no. Oh~." As the words came out, Trevor seemed to start bristling while Ephraim gave a snort.

"Sure, sure. Let us see... Yay! I have some without etchings. Electricity and lyrium mixed together and you get... A really great blade," Hei hummed after pulling out a couple of extra circular blades only with more intricately detailed blades. Using a little glowing white rock about the size of a piece of chalk that had apparently been used often, he began drawing on the blades in just as intricate a design as the blades themselves. Removing a small reddish stone from a hidden pouch under his claws, he then began repeating the designs over and over to create small divets in what was exposing itself to be some kind of ancient language. Tracing back over the design with the white stone, pouring a silver substance from a vial he'd dragged out of his weapons bag, and repeating the tracing with the red stone then the white stone, he smiled proudly at his work before setting the first blade down. He then started up on the second blade as if he'd done it a million times before though he still seemed quite attentive to his surroundings. "The kitty can keep those ones too if she'd like. Hei has plenty back in the trees where he rests. Even if he didn't, they're easy to make. Like Hei said, anything you find of interest, just let him know and he'll give them to you. Hei doesn't want good people to be hurt so often and there are many battles in the future of this group. He can give you the sheaths with some regenerative runes for both healing and stamina too. Would the kitty like that? He gets bored easily when there's nothing to do so he doesn't mind."

Heh. I'm sure we can wait until they leave to deal with this issue. Just uh... Let me know beforehand so I can be sure these guys don't rush ya by running out the door or asking a million questions at once. They're already squealing with joy that you actually listened to the one given the title of the Heretic instead of ignoring me, the male chuckled lightly, the faded shadow image of what one could assume was him flickering briefly about a foot away from her. Thanks again, kitty, for actually considering what I said. Even better, thanks for even listening. Unless I hit a nerve, most of the previous owners within the last ten centuries ignored me entirely. It means a lot to me.

I promise you my heart just promise to sing,
Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.xxxxx
This is what I thought,
I thought you need me.xxxxx
This is what I thought so think me naïve.
I promised you a heart you'd promised to keep,xxxxx
Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 1:02 am
Dantes river

Sing it

Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below

I've seen better days

"oh, i knew you could. that's part of the magic of that particular charm." Aerith hummed, smiling at the cat as he leaned back on his hands. "not to mention i'd annoy the s**t out of you by following you around anyways." he chuckled, blowing some stray hair from his face.

"i may very well want to see his body, but i wanted to talk with you two first and gain an understanding of what's to come if i help you. not to mention i might go find a few demons to help me, including your dads. you're still kids after all." the crow demon murmured as a light grin formed on his face. "your father would curse me. he and i had more of a rivalry than a friendship. fire demons and all that." he shrugged, cracking his knuckles as he sat down next to the duo. "for now, why don't you two explain how this situation came to be? my understanding is that this one has some mystery disease? one day you were perfectly healthy and the next sicker than a dog?" he asked, lightly tapping his fingers against his legs.

"Well, some of us could take turns telling stories. i know Rissa has a few legends she could tell us about her family." Truth hummed, glancing to the blonde who stuck out her tongue at the ginger. "what, you want me to spill my guts about my power-hungry aunt? or maybe the one about how the same woman got the help of her family to create another realm and became gods in their own right?" Rissa snorted, shaking her head as she slipped her hand back into Ephraim's. "the one about your family's realm has always been interesting to hear and it's been a while since any of us have heard it. you always put so much detail into your stories too."

"i'll do my best, although, i might need the help of your demon friend on occasion. you can get pretty side-tracked sometimes~" she chuckled, kissing his cheek so he'd know it was all good natured teasing. Glancing to the others when she heard mention of rissa's family, the faerie slid up onto her elbow and rose an eyebrow at her friends. "while they're epic tales, you know most of that is just embellishments, right?" "well, how else do you tell a story?"

Taking the blade when he handed it to her, the feline gave a smile and spun it carefully, watching the electricity dance off of it with a wild grin. "thank you, Hei. they'll be well used, i can assure you of that" she hummed, tucking them into two of her empty holsters on her back. "and i would love to have the ones for healing, if you're offering. they could be fairly useful. i'll just have to get back into practice using these. i lost my original set a long time ago and since then I've only done close quarters in my other form." she chuckled, one hand behind her back as she toyed with the blade's edge. I've no doubts they're relieved. i know how it feels to be kept locked up against your will. i'll see to it that things are set right. the girl thought, glancing briefly towards the image before she refocused once more.

I know better ways

One, two, three and four
Now you're on your knees
With your head hung low
Tell 'em it's good
Tell 'em okay

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 3:27 am
Pure T0rture

xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.
xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.

"Good, good. And of course it would bother me. You know I like my secrets. All cats have their secrets after all," Tybalt purred darkly as his eyes flashed briefly. Sniffing the other male ever so briefly, he let a mischievous grin take up residence on his face though his eyes seemed to be that of a sinister boredom. "Your scent has changed a bit since everyone went their own way. Did I ever tell you that? It's comforting in a way, but almost predatory in others."

Gently combing his fingers through Seda's hair, the half-breed shook his head slightly. "You can't bother my dad. After the Pandora Box incident, he vanished for some time. According to Sam, he's trying to put pieces of his memory together. He's had to be told he has five children, four boys and one girl, but he doesn't know who we are. As for his dad, he's still running the gate in my dad's stead so he can recover from having gone berserk on the battlefield. Like with my dad, Sam stated Sedynn's still looking for Seda, but no one seems to know he's attached to me... Besides my mother and the man who runs the mental institution she shipped me off to that is. And it's kinda taken me a while to actually step into the violent part of the world. Seda said if I can't protect myself, I'm gonna end up dead 'cause other demons will want to take my place as my dad's heir," Ross argued, his red eyes directing themselves towards Adramalech perhaps a little too angrily. At the smaller demon lightly whacking him in the leg, he gave a soft sigh and murmured a soft apology to him. He must've been stressing him out with his irritability. "My side of the story is simple. Up until I was five-ish, I lived with my mother learning how to be prim and proper like a vampire noble. A short time later, I could hear Seda and I could just tell he was in distress. I even left home for about a week to check in on his family and attend his mother's funeral. His elder sister, Vedinya or Odessa as of late, was disowned by Sedynn and Sedynn was searching for his missing son. I got in trouble and for my sixth birthday, I was shipped off to an insane asylum... After enduring about six years of torment there, Seda finally managing to control my body to try protecting me after a few weeks inside there mind you, we finally escaped and we've been running around trying to avoid his elder sister and the man we only know as the Psychiatrist since then. Seda's been teaching me all he was taught and all he's read while still taking control over my body now and again even if it is stressful for him."

"And mine's a lot more complex. You have the severely shortened version of it. I was a really healthy child that loved knowledge and physical excercise. In the middle of playing one day however, I just collapsed in our backyard. Turns out, I had a fever and hadn't even noticed it. So I spent the next day and a half resting as my mother didn't want to take any chances that it'd come back or grow worse. Feeling fine once again, I returned to playing in the backyard when I wasn't reading after that recovery period. I woke up later that night having issues catching my breath and just feeling really jittery inside and clammy on the outside. I somehow managed to get to my parents room and woke my mother before I collapsed again. After a few days of coming in and out of sleep, my breathing sometimes normal and sometimes gasping as if it wasn't catching in my lungs, my mother called up a doctor 'cause I wasn't really getting any better... The first doctor stated it wasn't serious and gave some herbal remedies. When those didn't work, I was seen by yet another doctor who just gave some more remedies for allergies. After the third doctor didn't do much for me, my dad started getting pissed and sought out medics he knew from his childhood like Nitanï and Lynn. They couldn't come up with any answers either. My mother was already losing sleep 'cause I'd wake up coughing so hard I couldn't breathe during the night so my dad expanded his search outside of just people he grew up with. It may sound shocking to you, but my dad never said anything bad about you until he couldn't find you, Adra. To him, your rivalry must've been a friendly one..." Coughing a lot heavier than the small ones he'd given at points during the story, the boy leaned forwards though his hands gripped his arms tighter. Ross simply patted him lightly on the back before turning it into a gentle rub as blood spattered the ground. After he'd returned to leaning against the older male, it took Seda a bit of time to catch his breath before he continued. "Almost halfway through that year, I started coughing up blood, my health having deteriorated rapidly over that time and us having gone through many different types of doctors amidst both the vampires and demons. It was around then that one of the last doctors I saw told my parents to enjoy every second they had with me 'cause I most likely wouldn't make it to my fifth birthday... Then a thought struck me. There've been many counts of demons doing temporary body jumps to heal faster from toxins and whatnot. I offered the suggestion to my dad and he automatically shot me down. Since nothing else was working and they were overly stressed out what with my dad running a gate and trying to figure out what had happened to me, I opted to follow through on my idea. I wrote them a note stating what I'd done before I managed to actually do the jump. The temp-jump landed me in him quite ironically considering both of our fathers were so close. My body was naturally sent to another dimension because of said spell and frozen in time until I returned to it. Unfortunately, it took six months for me to regain consciousness and I needed time to regather the energy to hop back into my own body. That's when I found out my family fell apart and I decided I'd use what time I could in his body to try figuring out what was wrong with me so no one else has to go through that again. Once I'm done with that, I'll return to my own body and finish off my remaining days. Ross had agreed to help me, but his mom's as bxtchy as my sister so we got sent to a looney bin. By the time he was twelve-ish, I managed to tap into his magic and get us out of that place. When my sister or the psychiatrist showed up since then, I've taken over his body to protect him and make a few sarcastic comments, but he has the most control still. That, Sir Crow, is our story... Summarized. And to be honest, I don't know what'll happen if I return to my body now." "He can always stay in my body though. I've already told him as such. I don't want him to die. I don't want to lose him after all he's done for me."

"Feel free to run it by him. And completely agreed on your comment of how to tell a story. I'd like to hear some stories besides mine," Hades smirked while sitting up completely and pulling Lianna up. Scooting back a bit and sliding behind the faerie just so he could wrap his arms around her in a protective and living embrace. Lightly biting the side of her neck only to gently seal it with a kiss, he stuck out his tongue as if taunting her to do something about him messing with her now that he was back up on his feet.

"Sounds like a plan! You may go first, chickadee that was offered," Lucian hummed smoothly while keeping his arms around Truth. She was such a sweet and loving girl though dangerous and witty. It just made him love her that much more.

At having his hand grabbed, Ephraim stiffened briefly as his feet stopped his pacing. "Rissa..." It was the only word to pass his lips, but words weren't exactly necessary to explain he was uncomfortable and yet glad she'd taken his hand into her own. Gripping her hand in his own, he gently hugged the blonde though he still seemed pretty rigid. Releasing her from his hug, he started fidgeting again as if he couldn't sit still.

"It's fine. Like Hei said, they're easy to make and he gets bored easily. I'll see if I have any that're already made with the runes first. If not, I can do those with ease. Hei can even practice with the kitty so you can start getting used to them again," the elf responded with a dismissive wave of the hand. Digging through one of the other bags, he began piling up sheaths with and without weapons in them. Hei only paused on a sheath when he knew there was a weapon finished that could go into that sheath. Coming across the sheaths to the circular blades, he examined them briefly only to grin and hold them out to Kansei as he'd done with the blades. "The kitty gets an extra charm besides healing. Hei made these so the sheaths will fix the blades if they get broken. Anything else you'd like?"

Indeed. Thanks again, Miss Kansei. Let us finish this conversation when we are face-to-face though. You've an elf that's taken a liking to you after all. I can't be sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing though considering he's a cannibal. Just don't get eaten by him, the Signless teased though there was a hint of being serious when he spoke the last sentence. She was the first to listen to him so of course he didn't want her to die. If she did, either the elf or Giosuè would get the key and they'd either get ignored or eaten... Well, everyone but Tiir would be eaten. The Lino Doue user could probably eat the cannibal faster than the cannibal could kill him. Then again, something about the cannibal seemed weird altogether just by how he talked alone. Did she even notice the oddness of the elf or was she blind to it? Or should he say deaf? It could just be how he sounded, but who was he to say? He was weird himself.

This is what I thought,

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 10:34 pm
Dantes river

Sing it

Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below

I've seen better days

"hm? my scent's changed. that's... a bit odd." he chuckled, shaking his head. "but i suppose it might have something to do with my getting more in touch with my elf side, perhaps." he drawled, continuing to pet the feline.

"i'll still see them again eventually boys, i'm one of the kings of hell. Upon my return, i'd not only be greeted by my brothers but my allies as well. however, i will respect your wishes and not mention much of you to the either one should i meet them. as to your symptoms, Seda, there's not much i can make of them on my own. i'll admit I've dabbled in healing spells but it's not like i'm an expert or anything. for the most part i could probably treat the symptoms but not the actual illness." Adra drawled, tapping his fingers lightly against his arm some more. "if you're willing, i could always give you some of the circles that are on my body? the ones for longevity and healing were given to me at about the age you were when you got sick, and they can heal shattered femurs so maybe they could do you some good? i'd have to toss the idea to the experts, but first i want to know if you'd even be willing to let me put those sorts of markings on your body." he offered, keeping a steady gaze on the two boys. They were more like brothers than even their fathers had been, perhaps sharing the same mind-scape would allow them to be more powerful together when they took over.

Turning to look at Ephraim when he said her name, Rissa gave a frown and gently kissed his cheek. "i'd love to tell you all a story, but let me deal with something else first" she sighed, taking his other hand in hers and pulling him down to the ground. "here, let me help you calm down. you're only going to make yourself sick with stress if you keep this up" she breathed, gently setting her hands on his temples and rubbing small circles against them. "While she's doing that, I suppose I could tell you guys about how Skylar got his wings." Krystina chuckled, pulling herself into a better position on Maso's lap as she spoke, her cheeks slightly flushed from having been so childish not seconds before. "you tell it better than i do, so go ahead. i'm sure some people here have been wondering for a while about it." Sky hummed, his head resting against Shayde's.

"thank you, Hei, but this is more than enough. I really appreciate you doing this. " the panther smiled as she nodded at the man. She had to admit, she too had felt the dangerous presence the elf carried, but she'd also felt the carring presence that it hid. she wanted to get to know that side of him, even if it risked her getting hurt. there had to be a reason he'd turned to voices of others instead of his own.

I know better ways

One, two, three and four
Now you're on your knees
With your head hung low
Tell 'em it's good
Tell 'em okay

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 10:59 am
Pure T0rture

xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.
xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.

"Mmhmm... Maybe. Or maybe it's something else," the feline responded in a smooth purr though he shuddered slightly. Inwardly slapping himself for falling almost entirely into his cat instincts, Tybalt scratched at his neck with his long nails. Unfortunately, Aerith pet him again at that moment and made him rub up against him. "You gave me the heebie jeebies there for a second... And you're making me slip deeper into my feline instincts."

"That's not what he meant, Adra. Should you run across them, you can talk to them about us, just don't bother them about us. Chestra's not even in Hell though albeit you can't tell anyone that. And my dad had two homes; one in Hell and one out. Sometimes the girls would get together for a weekend alone and the boys would get the other house where we'd camp out in the backyard... It was fun," Seda smiled lightly, his hand gently patting Ross' leg as if he already knew he was a little worried about the circles Adra was speaking of. Raising a thumb, he cough lightly into the opposite arm as was the polite mannerism. "Right now, I'd be much happier not coughing and struggling to breathe every ten seconds, but point taken. Ross can take this version of you to my body to put them into place since this version of him won't drag me along, but if you prefer using the physical form, we cannot follow. I'm hitting rock bottom energy-wise so I'm just gonna lay here as quietly as possible."

"Mmkay. I know how you think so we'll be fine if you fall asleep," Ross hummed lightly while pulling a stray black hair out of his face. Shifting the smaller male slightly so he was sitting upright against something that resembled an armchair instead of just leaning against him, he smiled lightly. After all of today's events, he deserved a good nap. As his attention shifted back up towards the crow demon, injuries gone unseen on his skin formed back up though he seemed unconcerned about them. "He's a good boy, Adra, and he means the world to me. I hope you and anyone you can think of can help him. So... Would you like me to take you there while we're still in here so he can rest without stress? We can continue talking over concerns or thoughts on the way there. I have to check on the traps anyways in case his sister manages to find him."

"Go on ahead, Rissa. He's making me nauseous with his nerves," Shayde responded while glancing at Skylar. Smiling lightly, his gaze shifted towards the male's sister. "That sounds like an interesting story, Stina. How did he get those wings of his?"

Sitting when pulled towards the ground by the blonde, he briefly shook his head in response to her wanting to help him calm down and yet she started it anyways. "That's not gonna help," Ephraim murmured softly, his hands reaching towards hers. They paused briefly as his arms twitched, but then gently grabbed her forearms. He didn't want to hurt much less force her to do anything, but it wasn't exactly helping any so he gave her an uncertain smile instead. "Rissa, I'll be alright. Just... Just stay in arm's reach and I'll be okay."

"Alright. If you're sure... Do let me know if you change your mind or one of your friends would like some. Unfinished blades into this bag... Finished blades without sheathes into this bag... Sheathes with blades inside into this one and just unfinished sheathes into this one alongside my minor tools. Yay," Hei hummed cheerfully while arranging all of his weaponry back into their appropriate places. As he was zipping them closed however, his gaze flicked briefly up at Kansei a couple of times. After pushing them off to the side, he leaned forward and laced his fingers together. "You're curious as to why I started listening to the voices instead of myself, aren't you? What if I were to say the me I should be listening to is the wrong me and the voices are other me's? You'd think Hei suffered multiple personalities or there was something wrong with him, right? But I don't. It's hard to explain."

This is what I thought,

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 3:38 pm
Dantes river

Sing it

Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below

I've seen better days

XXXXX"what else could it be?" he asked, raising an eyebrow lightly while brushing some hair from his face. "Sorry for giving you the jeebies. I’ll stop petting you though. I just thought you might want to calm down after that near-nightmare."

XXXXX"believe me, I will most definitely be telling Sedynn about you. He’s probably been in a panic ever since your mother died. He’s not the sort who does well with being left alone. He'll be more at ease knowing you're in good hands than if you left him just hanging there." he hummed, standing lightly. "again, i make no promises that this will work, but it's worth a try, right?" he said, pulling himself off the sandy ground with a sigh. "You should be aware that there's a bit of pain involved in this" he murmured, tracing the marks on his shoulders as if trying to recall all the symbols involved in each one.

XXXXX"alright. y'know you can always talk to me if it helps." Rissa nodded, smiling at him as her hands dropped back into her lap.

XXXXX"Before I get into the actual story, you all need to understand that our mother isn't the kindest woman when it comes to non-humans. From a young age, she trained as a hunter so she could exterminate all other species, including those who had magical powers. She even went so far as to abandon our elder sister for having magical powers at birth, our sister died because of her. It was just luck that our powers didn't develop until we were older and our father was the one to recognize the signs. So we grew up hiding our abilities from her for years, until the day our dad and her got a divorce. At which point our mother began training us to follow her footsteps. Everyday we trained from dusk to dawn, being taught how to kill people just like us, being told how worthless we were and that we were a disgrace to the earth. It was during this time that i first fell sick, and during my time alone in the house wile Skylar continued his training, I discovered that our mother had kept a Valkyrie locked away in the basement for our last lesson. She wanted this to be our first kill." Krystina started, rubbing her arm as she went on through her memories.
XXXXX"I'm sure you all know that Valkyries are a proud race, and seeing her in chains reminded me of our own predicament. That night, I asked Skylar to help me free her, and we almost got away with it before our mother found out what was going on. The two of us ended up having to carry her outside while trying to dodge our mother's attacks. She ended up hitting me with a poisoned arrow that took away my ability to heal like a normal person, Skylar took a few arrows as well, but since he wasn't sick already it didn't seem to hurt him as much. Once we were far enough away, Skylar used his fire to melt away the chains. In thanks, the valkyrie granted us each wings, although his were physical, and mine is just a spell since i was too weak to go through with the growing of actual wings. She also healed what wounds she could before departing. And that's the last time we ever spoke to our biological mother. We went to live with our father and stepmother after that, and haven't heard from the woman we share genes with since." Brushing some hair from her face, the blonde gave a light smile and looked to her brother as she curled back into Maso's lap. "we still hear from our friend on occasion, but it's been a little while since she last contacted us." He drawled, a smile on his face as his wings ruffled up behind him before resettling.

XXXXX"...could you try? I’m curious as a kitten as to why your voice of reason is over shadowed by these other voices." the girl hummed, spinning one of her new blades carefully in her hands as her tail twitched behind her.

I know better ways

One, two, three and four
Now you're on your knees
With your head hung low
Tell 'em it's good
Tell 'em okay

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 5:09 pm
Pure T0rture

xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.
xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.

Smiling rather bashfully for once in front of other living creatures, the feline nodded slightly. "It was a sweet gesture, Aerith, don't get me wrong. I just would've started actions that most likely would make our relationship awkward. My example: I just rubbed up against you," Tybalt responded before tapping the elf on the nose and giving a quick wink. "That's a secret. Perhaps you'll figure it out one of these days. For now, you'll just have to know that there's a possibility of other things."

"I doubt he'll mind, Adra... He's shut me out of my physical body on several occasions because I didn't believe violence solved anything," Ross responded for the smaller demon as he stood up himself. Snapping his fingers quickly before the whites of his eyes became black, the half-breed smirked slightly as a space off to the side tore open and exposed a room with the smaller demon floating in the center, his skin far more pale than how the one laying upright on their side was. Seeming to snap out of the darker side he'd exposed, Ross removed his trench coat to cover Seda with it and scratched his arm. "Sorry if you felt that... And saw that. I inherited my dad's overboard dark side though I supposedly have better control over it. That's his body. Seda looks much frailer in person, doesn't he? Unfortunately, I'm not much of a healer myself. My healing abilities would make his body explode if I tried anything more complex than stitching a cut."

Blinking, Watari and Shayde glanced between Krystina and Skylar as they absorb what had been said. "A Valkyrie?" "Yes, Shayde. A Valkyrie is one of a host of winged female warriors that chooses who may live and die in something like a war. They usually take their chosen to Valhalla to become einherjar in preparation of Ragnarok. That is... Amazing actually. Valkyries are a prideful sort, nigh near impossible to kill much less capture. One of Pandora's twins was a Valkyrie and has half of the box sealed within her. The fact that y'all got to meet one and receive gifts from her is amazing." "Cool."

"Mm. Thanks, but... The last time I was separated from them... The last time... I wish I could forget the last time the shadows weren't there for me and just sit back calmly like he does. Unfortunately, I can't and it makes me uncomfortable. I'm just waiting on Master Wei Fong to hop out of the trees," Ephraim murmured softly, his hand reaching forwards to take hers into his own. Lifting her hand to his cheek, he let out a slow breath before gently kissing her hand and flashing a quick smile. It wasn't something he'd done consciously, but it wasn't like he could take it back. Then again, he didn't want to much less make it seem like he was ungrateful since he was. "Trevor understands why I'm so fidgety right now so he's not pushing the issue... It took me a week after they gave me those seals to recover at least physically. Ask Truth and Deception. I was different before they put me in that room... I'm serious about being grateful for you trying to help though."

"Try? Mm... I could, but I'm not sure it'd make any sense," Hei echoed before seeming to contemplate how to go about it. Actually, when had it started? Was it then or then? It didn't really matter when, did it? Fidgeting with his bangs, the elf returned to being the serious and mature man he was as if his thoughts were luring him back. "It was in the iron building, the bad place that it started though I can't say exactly when. Hei just woke up one day and there were many voices around that only he could hear... There was certain ways I'd been before then that they portrayed so well. At the time I realized that, I also realized that I wasn't being me. I can't explain it better than that... I am not exactly the most trustworthy or safest of people to be around." Shaking his head slightly, he began rubbing his hands together with his eyes closed and brow furrowed. "Mayday, mayday. The ship is slowly sinking. They think I'm crazy, but they don't know the feeling. They're all around me, circling like vultures. They want to break me and wash away my colors. Take me high and I'll sing. Oh you make everything okay. We are one in the same. You take all of the pain away. Save me if I become my demons. I cannot stop this sickness taking over. It seeks control and drags me into nowhere. I need your help. I can't fight this forever. I know you're watching, I can feel you out there," he hummed softly.

This is what I thought,

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 4:43 pm
Dantes river
love the new sigi

Sing it

Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below

I've seen better days

XXXXXraising an eyebrow at his friend, the elf gave a sigh of defeat and nodded lightly. "okay, i won't pry. you'd probably gut me if i tried." he hummed, smiling softly as he looked towards the others for a moment. "seems things have calmed some since you went to sleep." he commented, noting that his sister was acting more like her faerie side despite her looks.

"i still feel he deserves the warning. It'll probably shock his system to have my enhanced magic pumping into his system so don't be too surprised if we loose connection, kid." he drawled, stepping through the portal with a smile. "and don't apologize for something like that. it's part of who you are. be proud of it. There is nothing wrong with being part demon, its just what you do with that part of you that matters." he hummed, a leather bound book forming in his hands as he began flipping through it looking at the various circles and their brief descriptions. "remind me to thank your fathers for this book again, it's come in handy more times than i'm willing count over the years." he drawled, a smirk on his face as he looked at them briefly before returning his gaze to the page he wanted. he'd have to be careful not to mess this up as he went along.

"it was pretty cool, but man were we terrified at the time." sky chuckled, scratching at his cheek slightly. "but yeah, now you know." he hummed, a smile on his face.

"... sorry....." Rissa sighed, givign his hand a light squeeze as she glanced to her friends for a moment. "just know that if anyone does show up and try to take you away, they'll have to go through me first." she hummed, smiling at him more.

"y'think a little danger is gonna stop me from talking to someone? look at my friends and the danger they bring in on their own, a little more isn't so bad." she shrugged, a smile on her face. "sometimes having a person around who can be stable for you while you're all over the place is helpful." she hummed, leaning back on her hands as she listened to him singing.

I know better ways

One, two, three and four
Now you're on your knees
With your head hung low
Tell 'em it's good
Tell 'em okay

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 11:59 am
Pure T0rture
Thank you. I'm not entirely happy with most people right now so -le shrug-. Maybe they'll get the hint.

xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.
xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.

"Good boy. And it's also good things have settled down. I almost wanted to knock her head through a wall. Besides that, her new boyfriend isn't exactly someone I would like to cross blades with. Keep your friends close, your enemies closer, mon ami," the feline grinned, his fingers finally brushing his dark hair out of his face. Beneath the shaggy dark hair was two long scars and one short scar going from one side of his forehead to the bottom of the opposite jaw just by his ear. The short one had just managed to catch his nose though apparently and none had managed to damage his eyes. Smiling lightly at the elf, he pushed himself to his feet and made his way over to Lianna and Hades which drew a raised brow from the male. Flicking his tail briefly, his ears flattening against his head, Tybalt dropped to a crouch and shifted his gaze elsewhere. "I'm only going to say this once to you, Lianna, so you best pay close attention... Ahem. As one of the fae you grew up with alongside Fedelta, and as pridefully stubborn as I may be, I apologize for failing you when you needed me most. Because of my failure, you suffered a terrible fate that will forever be etched into your memory and one he had to rectify. I'm sorry, Lianna. Please forgive me."

"Wow. Never thought I'd ever actually see a cait sidhe apologize. It must... Her vocal chords... You were there? How'd you...? Never mind. Your secrets can remain as such," Hades started off stunned only for the realization of the faerie's fate he'd fixed hit him like a box of rocks. He'd returned her voice to her. Then the thought struck him; Tybalt had been there. When asked, the cait sidhe seemed to flinch and hunker down a bit more. That feline boy felt guilty and ashamed by being unable to protect her. "Lianna, how do you take his apology?"

"It might reboot his energy levels too. He appreciates the thought of the warning though," Ross smiled shyly only for his smile to turn quickly into a faint frown. Yeah. How abilities were used was definitely something quite important about having them besides control. Then again, Seda did say Chestra'd had worse episodes of going completely nuts on the human world in the past, not including when Pandora's Box was opened. Crouching down on one side of the room and tapping a finger against the wall, a few small circles overlapping each other at certain points and even spaced a little ways apart formed up in front of him. "Yeah... I kinda went on a destructive warpath at one point and I may or may not have leveled a town before Cirdan and Seda were able to drag me back. Though I supposedly have better control over that side, I still hit the points my dad does where I'll turn on friends and foes. Unlike my dad, fortunately, I haven't succeeded in actually hurting anyone close to me. Mm... This one needs a bit of work..." It was then he began tracing the marks with his finger, a faint sizzle and smoke coming from his finger with every movement.

Gripping Skylar's hand in his own, Shayde smiled lightly. "Well, considering the description of both your mother and the art of Valkyries, I'm not surprised you two were scared. The Valkyrie could've easily turned on you for all you knew considering she was locked in a basement. You could've failed to get away, Krystina not being in the best of health and the Valkyrie being downed to the point of needing help escaping after all," the shadow prince stated rather calmly. Tapping his forehead against Skylar's forehead, he shut his eyes briefly only to nod and gently kiss him between the eyes. "It's a beautiful gift she gave you. To be honest, I would've been afraid myself in my younger years. There are few things that scare me now that I'm older though."

"Both you and Trevor actually. Trevor swore after I was allowed out of that room that no one would put me in there again. If they tried, he'd protect me from them with his life. Still claims I'm the son he never had... But thanks, Rissa. I'm a little more relaxed now and I'd love to hear your story. Considering how excited others seem about it, I'm going to assume you could make even Stravaganza an interesting story that grabs your attention," Ephraim chuckled lightly only to lean forwards, their hands held against his chest while the other went around the female's shoulders. Releasing her from the hug, he smiled and shifted his gaze towards the rest of the group obviously anxious to hear her add her story to the one Krystina had just told.

Sighing softly, the elf pulled himself to his feet and tugged a cloth wrapped around something out of one of his pockets. Tossing it at the female, he merely cracked his neck. "Sometimes there's no one who can keep the beast tamed. Keep it calm, certainly, but they can also unleash the monster within," he stated cooly, that lucid adult self shining through his childish predatory state again. Tapping his fingers a couple of times against his leg with his eyes closed, he finally shifted his position to where he was staring into the trees. "Your human tongue calls them dogtags. My father had them on the bed I rested in when I stayed with him. Mother was unhappy with him when I showed her those... Speaking of her, she's come to visit. I didn't know she was coming back..."

As if on cue, a young looking dark haired woman with a brown corset-like tanktop and semi-frilly skort and knee-high black boots came striding out of the trees without a care in the world. Reaching Hei, she eyed him for a moment only to hug him. "You're getting so tall and much older on me. lemme see it... It's good... Good to see you came over to this side, Hei. The air is thick here, yes, but at least you don't have to deal with those irrational courts. It looks like you've made friends too. Is that your half-sister's son?" she purred, an angelic smile sliding onto her face as her son hugged her back though she was eying something just under the back of his shirt. Getting a nod, she gave some kind of unhappy sound before frowning at the sad gaze on her from her son. "Is it the way you switch between first- and third-person when you talk? No. It's your erratic behavior... Do they know yet?" "I've been discussing some of it with Kansei here. She was one of the girls I let out so she's very kind and understanding. Kansei, this is my mother, Shörjanny Adellæ. Her alias is Sharon Janny den Adel, a Dutch singer and composer for the band Within Temptation. Mother, this is Kansei." "A pleasure to meet one of you. To be honest, he gave me inspiration and music for some of my songs. Hei kept telling me he'd wanted to meet all of you, but never got the chance. If my guess on your age, young lady, is what I expect it to be, you two are around the same age... And you're very pretty. Hei, have you even-?" "No! Hei doesn't think of things like that at all. We were just talking of balances and... That..." "You should. We're not getting any younger... Aw. Baby, it's alright. If she's truly understanding, she won't judge. Besides, you both went through similar experiences. You just became more sensitive after he added Keruberon to you... And something of a mad dog. Long story. You know of the voices I'm certain. He's always bickering with them. Those things his father indirectly gave him have the words Project Keruberon on them and neither of us know what that is. I think of Cerberus at the name, but I don't know... Any thoughts on it?"

This is what I thought,

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 9:28 pm
Dantes river
maybe.

Sing it

Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below

I've seen better days

XXXXXLooking up at Tybalt when he approached, the faerie blinked and tilted her head to the side for a moment only to nod lightly. "i forgive you, Tybalt. The time i spent like that allowed me to grow as a person, and in the end i was stronger for it. While the original memory was bitter, the resulting ones are something i wouldn't ever change. i hope knowing this helps you to forgive yourself." she hummed, the purple in her hair reforming.

"here's hoping. when i'm done with this, i'll take a look at the magic holding you two together, maybe i can work out a patch for that as well." he drawled, stopping on a page with an intricate circle on it as he began tracing his fingers along the boy's back, being careful to copy it to the exact, red lines forming where his finger had once been. "your father, when angered, was a very dangerous person. but he was a loyal friend, too, and believe me, he still regrets what he did to Sedynn. He was as kind and caring towards his friends as you seem to be. i'm sure you've heard all of this before though." he sighed, looking up from his work for a moment before checking the book once more.

"well, i'm not that good. but i can tell a decent enough story, i suppose." Rissa shrugged lightly, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear as she glanced towards the ground. "so, i think i'll start with how my aunt gained her powers in the first place, that way the second story will make more sense to you." she hummed, readjusting herself as she thought over how to begin.
Taking a deep breath, the blonde gave a smile and waved a hand in the air, images beginning to form as she spoke. "Long ago, back when Pandora's box was just being formed, my aunt was just a simple cambion; a half-succubus. she could wield magic unlike most others in her town, but she craved more. after years of planning, scheming, and working her way to the top, my aunt had finally completed her plan. With her abilities over blood magic, she sacrificed an entire town for the power of the gods, in the process she took the life of the then weakened embodiment of time, Krona. But Krona's lover, the rider of death, wanted revenge for his love, and the council agreed that she should be punished; they cursed her, so that when an era ends, the rider of death shall appear to her and take her life only for her to be brought back the next day. should anyone else kill her, they will gain her powers. in the years since then, she has since realized the error of her ways and goes out of her way to make things right with others. she still hasn't gotten the nerve to appologize to the rider of death for killing his lover though."

"nice to meet you miss, and no offense to your son but he's not my type." Kansei hummed, smiling as she stood to greet the newcomer. "it certainly does sound like Cerberus. but no, i don't have much to go on. i wish i could be of more help than that, sorry" she sighed, pulling some hair over her shoulder.

I know better ways

One, two, three and four
Now you're on your knees
With your head hung low
Tell 'em it's good
Tell 'em okay

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 10:08 pm
Pure T0rture

xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.
xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.

Appearing to relax a bit, the feline leaned forward to hug the faerie and lick her on the cheek. "Thank you, Lili. It's been bugging me for a while now, but I didn't know how to approach you with it. I'm glad it made you stronger though it still pains me to know I failed you. I've always been watching over you guys and when you needed me most," Tybalt murmured softly before standing back up. Dusting his pants off, he flashed the duo a quick smile and started back towards Aerith. After reaching the blue haired elf, the dark haired male shifted into a solid black cat and curled up in his lap. "I finally managed to apologize to her. She said she forgives me and that after the initial time, it's been good because she's gotten stronger because of it... I'm glad she can forgive me so easily..."

Kissing the faerie on top of the head, the Romanian could only smile. "So he was trying to protect you. You must be that important to him if he went so far as to watch over you in case you ever needed him. Cait sidhe don't do that often. It's actually kind of sweet, even more so that you forgive him for not being able to do what he spent his life trying to do," Hades purred before gently kissing her on the neck. "You're such a sweet woman, Lianna. I'm not sure how I managed to get someone as wonderful as you, but I'm glad."

"That'd be much appreciated if you could do that. I doubt I could stop worrying if he keeps fading out on me... Would he get placed in the Between if he gets detached from me because of the flawed magic failing to keep him in place or would he return to his own body?" Ross hummed while moving over to the next markings and repeating the process of tracing the designs. As if hearing something, his finger paused and he turned his gaze towards where his portal remained open. Sighing softly, he returned to what he was doing. "He definitely feels it... And yeah. Seda told me that Sedynn told him Chestra felt guilty for accidentally hurting him up until the time he disappeared during the events following the second sealing of Pandora's Box. He believes my father won't ever stop feeling that guilt no matter what... But you'd be correct in assuming I'm like him in that manner. I'd kill for those I really care for, even die for them if I had to, and I strongly believe in loyalty. I've always remained true to my word and I expect the same from my friends, my allies. If they aren't, well we would've tracked them down though Seda would've done most of the punching the initiative. Nowadays, I don't mind the violence. Sometimes words don't get through to people after all."

Furrowing his brow, Sheik raised a hand as Rissa paused in her story. Trevor, Giosuè and Serai had even copied the movement though Trevor's hand returned swiftly to the giggling Veda when he got up to start wandering the porch a little unsteadily at first. "What? Who the hell is Krona?" the younger Sheikah questioned incredulously while sitting up. Shifting his red-orange gaze towards Rissa, an eyebrow lifted up. He'd admit to being rude in calling the girl out, but there was some major confusion dancing through his head. "I second that question and I think Veda's finding this entire chat funny considering he's now laughing. Sky, you're gonna hafta to tell us what he's saying if he starts or is talking." "Levi and I also second that question. I think there's a flaw in your story."

"Oh my God. Here we go again. Can y'all ever go " Ephraim huffed irritably. Geez. The Sheikah could find just about any flaw in something stated. "Shut the gaping hole in your face, Ephraim. Is this the story they've told you? I'm going to have to drag them here to chat, aren't I? I'm gonna have to kill them. No. It's not like I have much time anyways much less any to spare on breaking the rules. Trevor, you'll have to kill them. You're going to have my full permission to go all out and brutally murder their axses. I've wanted to do it for years, but I bit my tongue." "Ooh~. Sheik's giving me permission to break the laws of time and space. I'm honored. I haven't gone all out and brutalized anyone since I was ten 'cause I had to get these power limiters, but this is gonna be fun. That means I'll have to pass you along." Ahahaha! You're killing me over here. Indeed the most curious of creatures.

"That... Is harsh. Not that I care, but harsh nonetheless. You took no time in stating that as a fact," Hei responded to Kansei's automatic comment of him not being her type. Returning his dogtags still wrapped in cloth to his pocket, he shifted his attention towards the trees. "Nice to meet you too, hon. Aw. That's too bad. He can be a bit of a handful what with his weird habit of switching between first- and third-person when talking about himself. Too bad you've no idea either. I thought you might've heard something about it. Hm? What is it, Hei?" "Her... And she's brought friends..." "Tch. His little lapdog has finally come to look for you herself. Gimme a bow." "No. You can borrow a couple blades from there in case any figure out she's here too, but they're here for me. I'll be fine." And with that said, he took off at a sprint, zipping off into the trees like a blur. His mother on the other hand had given a heavy sigh at his refusal, but simply reached forwards and grabbed a much larger circular blade that would remind anyone of a hullahoop. Flipping the blade out from around her, she started spinning it almost playfully.

This is what I thought,

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 10:42 am
Dantes river
heh, sorry. weekends = 8 hours of work and a brainless me

Sing it

Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below

I've seen better days

XXXXX"that's good. but, does that make you feel any better?" Aerith mumbled, setting down the chain of flowers he'd been making to readjust himself slightly.
"well, even though he wasn't as talkative when we were kids, i suppose we still hung out quite a lot. maybe he considers me his sister like the others do." Lianna mumbled, turning her head before he could kiss her neck so that they ended up kissing instead. "well, what ever you did, i'm glad it happened. i wouldn't want to be anywhere but right here."

"glad to see you're getting used to the violent side of things. Once people know who you are, there'll be a lot more of it as they try to claim your spot as one of his heirs. keep what you kill and all that." he chuckled, glancing to Ross once more before his hands began tracing out the circles on Seda once again. "i do have to wonder, would you like to see your future home under false pretenses? i could probably bring you with me, saying you're just some kid i took under my wing. Sedynn won't ask too many questions. I think. he knows i've got a soft spot for humans and people with unique abilities." he shrugged, smiling as he set down the book. "now to just activate it. this is where the real pain is, kiddos. His magical energy will have to readjust its flow to accommodate the new powers, and it may very well reset. good thing i'm the one holding you together right now." he chuckled, pulling out a clear stone from his jacket pocket and placing it in the center of the circle, where it pulsed and turned green.

The blonde gave the faintest of shrugs as she looked from Sheik to Trevor to their parents. "Honestly, I don't know for sure. Its the name Iris used when referring to her predecessor, but it could just be a filler name since she never met the woman." she smiled, the images she was creating flickering and shaping that of a black haired succubus with a silver staff in her hands. "then again, she's still prone to being theatrical. so, what is your story on how iris became the embodiment of light? i'm curious as to who's story is more accurate, since i got mine straight from the source."

"that's because you're a guy, sweetie. i swing a whole different direction." Kansei chuckled, only to frown at the mention of intruders "lovely. we've got more company, and they're from that place by the sounds of it." she growled, tail flickering dangerously behind her as she glanced to where Kana sat. she couldn't let them ruin things now that her cousin was finally seeing the brighter side of life. Giving a slight wave to Sharon, she bounded off after Hei, shifting into a panther half way to the trees.

I know better ways

One, two, three and four
Now you're on your knees
With your head hung low
Tell 'em it's good
Tell 'em okay

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:11 am
Pure T0rture
It's fine. Just a friendly reminder.

xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.
xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.

"A little. I doubt it'll stop that day from haunting my sleep still though," Tybalt yawned as his ears twitched slightly, his gaze shifting towards Sharon then to where Kansei had followed after Hei. Ah. Now he could hear them. They were still a distance off, but Hei obviously wanted to keep them that way. Slightly digging his claws into Aerith's leg, his tail flicked softly. "Keep your guard up. The hybrid elf and the large panther just ran off into the trees while the frilly elf is playing with a large circular hullahoop blade."

"You should be proud of yourself and honored then. Not only have you managed to wrap me around your little finger, but various others are willing to lay down their lives to protect you just because you grew up with them. And cait sidhe, from what I've noticed, can be really chatty or very vague. It depends on their mood," Hades chuckled softly, his arms shifting slightly so he could twine his fingers around hers. Once happy with the position, he kissed her a bit more deeply, passionately. "I'll do my best to keep you safe and happy. Sorry for making you cry this time. Won't do it again if I can help it. Promise."

"That is definitely a good thing on my part. Seda stated the same thing alongside how insulted the other kings felt at having a nine-year-old take over for the Sky Demon King. And I would quite honestly. I'd like to meet Sedynn and my dad and all of those he knew, but Seda wants me to get stronger before I actually step up to the plate of being his heir. If I could do so nonchalantly, I'd like to see it. My mother never talked of my dad much and I never met him so I'd like to know a bit more about him. I'd like to meet him in person just like I'd like to meet my other three siblings. I've already met Charles and he's a dxck, but I heard my sister is a valkyrie and her twin is half demon like me. They were Pandora's children with my dad so they got the box sealed inside of them and their mother's gift of magical music. The last one, the brother no one has actually seen or met though it's believed he's my age, is rumored to be an ultimate hybrid. Not entirely sure about that, but I'd still like to meet him," Ross responded in that same calm hum. When told of the upcoming pain coming and how it was a good thing Adra was keeping them together, the dark haired male could only nod slightly while finishing up his fourth circle. "That is a good thing if his system reboots entirely. I don't know how to keep him held into place much less fix or alter magic. Portals are easy, but most things explode for me including wind and water. Ungh! You weren't kidding about that pain. I only got a brief shockwave from our connection, but that hurt. Seda's definitely tougher than I am though. He's twitching slightly and gritting his teeth, but that's about it."

"The rider of death was never so petty as to place curses on people. As for the embodiment of time, the present one is the only female to exist ever. The second is genuine fact. Mom. Dad. You mind?" Sheik retorted quickly, Giosuè climbing to his feet and removing his gloves. Serai was right behind him in the movement. As soon as Giosuè touched the sides of the strawberry blonde male's head, the mark of an eye with three triangles just above it lit up on her forehead before the images of small children to that of adults reaching their late twenties at most started forming up. As he'd stated however, all of them were male besides the last one that formed up; the present embodiment of time. Some space away from the figures called the embodiments of time was a dark haired male in a black hoodie and raggedy blue jeans, his expression one of plain boredom. "As for the first fact..." "You can always ask this boy here... Or perhaps I should call him by his proper name: Death. His given name is Kanin though he prefers Wennin. Let go, Levi. I've got their images." "Like all previous horsemen and embodiments, they retain the memories of past lives. The only exception is the embodiments of time after Veda shattered the laws of time has had to unlock memories and regain control over the power within the hourglass since our people came into possession of it. We have always been guardians. Our last job dictated to us was the protection of time until time can fix the damage done by Veda. We can't tell you how she got her skills, but there's flaws to the story you just told." "Thank you. I'm gonna see if they will actually come when called."

"Cute. Don't bother, Sheik. I sent a message to all of them, the current embodiment of time included. Whether they show up or not is up to them. Of course I'll put a size six boot up their backsides if my message wasn't motivation enough for them to get up and move like they got a purpose. Hey, Giosuè. Visit Leviticus recently?" a male voice snickered from the rooftop. When the Sheikah glanced up towards the voice, there sat the teenage looking male in the black hoodie with the dark gaze of boredom mixed with something unknown yet the faint smile of amusement set into place. "Thank you, Wennin... Wait. What? Who's Giosuè?" "Oh. Right. He's a direct link to your timeline so you can't see him. Giosuè is your dad's older brother though they look exactly alike. He's been playing by your mom's rules since you were born. Leviticus got trapped in a loop of endless memories and he's been trying to regain what was originally him for the past nineteen years. Serai instigates the fights and is the mastermind behind everything that is the misery of your childhood. It's a family trait. Wataru is her brother after all. That's why Sheila's such a bxtch. Sweet. Veda and Adramalech are back." "Makes sense. He was taking Rune's death pretty bad... So where is our real dad then, Serai?" "An alternate dimension so he wouldn't hurt anyone. A week after I noticed he was acting like a multi-personality suffering schizo, he wound up hurting his sister and detaching the head of a couple of other Sheikahs, so a few elders and myself locked him up and have been working with him on the problem... At least we tried. Giosuè enters the room and he's rather docile, a gentle giant. The rest of us he flips between being scared and being hostile towards. I didn't want y'all knowing your dad flipped his lid so I wiped your memory of your dad and made him pretend to be your dad since they're identical in every way."

Some distance away from Krystina's house, Hei landed atop a man carrying a tranquilizer, his hands swiftly snapping his neck before they even hit the ground. Rolling off of him, he made a quick turn to face a female with long dark hair pulled up into the same ponytail with braids as his own. Unlike his sharp angular features all fae carried, she was very much human. "Mika," he greeted cooly making her smile. "Heine. You've gotten more handsome and masculine over the years. I'm shocked. I thought you'd look like a girl still." "Cute. Hei isn't playing into your games anymore. I figured it out the last time I was in there. Mama doesn't want anything to do with papa nor does Hei." "Too bad. To this day, you remain dad's greatest test subject and he wants you back. You're very difficult to track down though so it's taken me a while, but here we are. I wonder, I wonder... Will it work or has it evolved? Perhaps mutated is a better word." Giving a faint hmph, the elf started towards his half-sister before stopping short and giving a tisk. Stupid girl followed him. Scooping up a rock, he flung it at a man with an assault rifle in hand and ran back off into the trees with gunfire going off behind him. Ignoring the fact that he'd been hit by one and skimmed by others, he kept up his pace until he simply tackled Kansei and rolled into a burrow under a tree with her. "Why'd you follow me? What part of what I said before leaving did you not understand?"

This is what I thought,

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 1:52 am
Dantes river

Sing it

Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below

I've seen better days

XXXXX"well, that's what i'm here for. i'll be your personal dream catcher!" Aerith chuckled, coming up with yet another crazy scheme to help crawl his way out of debt ever so slowly. "mmm i saw. looks like we've got three generations all together. this could get interesting." he chuckled, watching the oldest elf curiously. she seemed familiar, but he'd never met her before in this life.

"don't be sorry, its not like it could be avoided." Lianna sighed, kissing him back as she gave their intertwined fingers a squeeze. "and i'll do my best to help you as much as i can" she hummed, her skin paling back to that peachy-purple tone he'd met her in.

"well, i suppose he's had longer to adjust to the pains of living in the demon world." the elder demon explained as he watched the gem fade back to it's clear color before scooping it up. "there, it should be working now, but it probably will take a while for any of that to take effect. give it like a week before you really try anything dangerous." he hummed, shoving the activation gem into his pocket before looking at the kid closest to him. "now, let's get that connection settled in. i'll admit for a random jump it's pretty impressive. especially considering the age at which it was cast. there's just a few things i could do to smooth it out. including one that will make an energy transfer possible. may i see your arm, Ross?" he asked, smiling lightly as he held out his hand to the teen after pointing to his dominant hand.

"i'm right here." Came a voice as a woman stepped out of a portal, her wild black curls bouncing slightly as her bare feet touched the ground, hands shoving into the pockets of a leather jacket as she glanced around. "... Ixia, good to see you again, sweetie" she purred, making Rissa bury her face into her hands and groan. Turning her head back towards the others she gave a frown. "now, why am i here, exactly?" she asked, a slight pout on her face as her tail began flicking around behind her. Grinning at the sight of the sheikah, she pulled one hand through her hair. "still acting the big bad b***h, Serai? that's going to get you killed one day" she hummed, cold smile on her face.
Raising an eyebrow, Kana shifted and pulled herself from the sleepy position she'd been sitting in. "so this is your aunt?" she asked, only briefly seeing Rissa nod before she smirked. "i see what you mean about the theatrics."

"i couldn't in good concience let you do this on your own when your getting killed or captured could mean the end of a happy moment for my cousin." the panther frowned, shifting back into her partial-feline form as she grabbed the blades Hei had given her not minutes earlier. spinning them in her hands slightly, she gave a smile. "no time like the present to remember how to use these, right?" she purred, tail flicking behind her.

I know better ways

One, two, three and four
Now you're on your knees
With your head hung low
Tell 'em it's good
Tell 'em okay

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games