Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:21 pm
User Image
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Jade bit his bottom lip and thought about it for a second then answered.
"I can say I am honestly not nervous about the sorting. I mean what is so scary about getting a hat put on your head? My father told me the whole deal I may have no clue where I will end up and I don't care as long as I'm away from my house..."
A slight crooked smile took the place of him biting his lip. As he stood there his Fathers face crept into his mind and the thought of not getting into Slytherin sent a chill up his spine.
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:23 pm
User Image
Oh hot damn
This is my jam
Keep me partyin to the A.M.

Ɍemy Ѵerity Ƀleiddiaid
Single ~ Gryffindor ~ Third Year ~ Chaser ~ Pureblood

»-(¯`v´¯)
Remy smiled as Sam listed his classes. They had two together! She turned attention to Caitlin as well, curious as to her actions. She also saw Jaden beside her, and Cameron. She noticed that Caitlin had given multiple answers to her sitting on the ground.

Remy looked at Cameron, the object of Nell's summer affection. He was looking at Caitlin with affection. Oh. My. Gawd. HE LIKED CAITLIN! That meant she had Sam AND Cam!

Rem's eyes were huge once the realization hit. She looked at Cait, Jade, Sam, Cam, and Nell in rapid succession. There was no bloody way! If Cait took Cameron, Nell would be miserable! Honestly, Rem would rather the younger girl took Sam. Rem was a big girl. She could handle herself, and if not, forever alone seemed a good option.
Wearing
{OOC:}

»-(¯`v´¯)

You all don't understand
Make me throw my hands in the
ayer, ay, ayer, ayer, ay, ayer

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:41 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
Hogsmeade Station

Stepping out of the train Ronyo stretched his neck a bit and moved himself out of the way of everyone else. He had hoped his conversation with Belle had helped the girl out in some way but situations like hers often required much more impactful methods to do any real help. Still if the girl was in love then there was no need to really worry, but then Ronyo had always been a cheap romantic like that. This was almost an ironic point as he had never had a girlfriend to date.

With a smirk and a shake of his head Ronyo moved so he could better see everyone moving about the station and the new years gathering around poor Professor McKenny who always got swarmed every year with the first years. With a sigh and then a shrug Ronyo moved himself around to come up behind the Professor to avoid the massive swarm of young students amassing with eyes of pure amazement, a bit of fear, and a lot of questions forming in their heads. With a chuckle Ronyo moved to the professor’s side the best he could and waved as he spoke.

“Swarmed as ever Professor, anything I could help you with? You seem to have a nicer sized group than the past few years.”  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:43 pm
She’s the sunflower of nature’s seeds
A girls that some men only find in their dreams
When she smiles it seems the stars all know
Cause one by one they start to light up the sky

User ImageUser Image
User ImagePureblood User ImageSingle

@>>Nell frowned slightly as Jade spoke about getting away from his house. That didn't sound like a very happy atmosphere the way he was speaking, but she didn't want to be nosy and ask all types of questions. So instead she tried lightening the mood by giving a grin. "Well to be honest, I was a bit freaked out when a giant old hat began speaking to me while on me head. That and it smells just a bit." she wrinkled her nose in an exaggerated manner.<<@

((OOC smile )

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing: New Beginning | With: Marina, Caitlin, and Jade | Where: Hogsmeade | Feeling: Uncomfortable | Thinking: That seems a bit off |

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:00 pm
User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖㊏✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
Jade put a big grin on his face and said
"Now I am scared if there is going to be a smelly hat on my head."
He began to laugh really hard when he finished speaking. Grabbing at his sides to try and stop the pain. Trying to straighten out so he could speak again he calmed down and said
"I never really thought about that..."

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖㊏✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
Jades Theme

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:11 pm
She’s the sunflower of nature’s seeds
A girls that some men only find in their dreams
When she smiles it seems the stars all know
Cause one by one they start to light up the sky

User ImageUser Image
User ImagePureblood User ImageSingle

@>>Nell's eyes widened as Jade began to laugh loudly in earnest at her small joke before placing a wry grin on her face. "That's what I'm here for. Nell the Opinionated Hufflepuff, that's me." she chuckled a bit at her own response.<<@

((OOC smile )

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing: New Beginning | With: Marina, Caitlin, and Jade | Where: Hogsmeade | Feeling: Humorous | Thinking: Yup, that's me alright |

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:32 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw|||Half blood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Gracie looked around the platform, glad for once that she was tall, and spotted a group of her friends. She made her way through the crowd and rested a arm on Jade's shoulder. "Well hello there cutie." She said to him with a wink and a smile. "Don't you think my little first year would be great in Ravenclaw Nell?" She asked with a teasing tone as she said my little first year. She chuckled and tossed her hair over her shoulder.

OOC:...

Love interest: Jack

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:02 pm
Ѧɭɭɡσσɗ Ⱦϖɩηs
User ImageUser Image

Branwen looked at Ver when she spoke, "My Da says I'm a Ravenclaw, s-s...Whit does too," She said, playing with a string on her skirt. "I like playing Chaser...sometimes Keeper," She said quietly, looking Verily in the eyes. "Y-You can call me Wen,"

Whitford nodded, "I think Branwen is a Ravenclaw too. Da says I'll be a Gryffindor or Slytherin too. With any luck, we'll be in the same house," He said with another charming smile. Whit looked at Elli with interest, "I play Beater and Seeker. Surprisingly, Branwen has been able to dodge my bludgers," He said, he had to work on his aim...

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:12 pm
They say They don't trust
You, me, we, us
So we'll fall If we must
Cause it's you, me And it's all about
It's all about It's all about us

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Years|||

User Image
User Image
Ver bit her lip and smiled. "O-ok Wen." She blushed and looked at her feet. "I like Seeker the best, but I can play Beater too..." She trailed off, glancing up to look at Branwen again.

Elli smiled and twirled around excitedly. "I'm so excited for the sorting. I just want to know what house I get in. I really hope it's with you Whit!" She glanced at her sister and then whispered in Whit's ear. "And I hope they get sorted together too."
OOC:...

If they hurt you They hurt me too
So we'll rise up Won't stop
And it's all about It's all about
It's all about us

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:22 pm

Cameron Rowley
Second Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron smirked. What is she thinking about? he wondered, staring down at Caitlin as she sat on the ground. His eyes darted onto Nell as she came out of nowhere and sat down next to Caitlin. The boy thought he should stay quiet for now, at least until Nell could get some information out of their Gryffindor friend about why she felt somewhat confused and conflicted. Suddenly, a guitar strap glided across the ground towards the small group. Cameron jerked his head to the side to see where it had come from. A first year had fallen to the ground; in fact, it was the same first year who played his guitar about ten minutes earlier. After a few minutes, a bleach blonde girl with blue tips decked in orange and white appeared. Cameron hadn't recognized her right away, as her hair was short and completely blue with a bit of orange and pink in it, if he could recall.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

MixBreedBecky

Friendly Citizen

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:27 pm
User Image
Singing my silent song of misery.
This monster lies trapped in my own nightmare.
'He' is a tyrant.
I let our a plea,
Why did you have to leave me all alone?

~Roseann Lutrick~
Single ~ Not Sorted ~ First Year ~ Unknown Blood ~ Circus Monster

Rose was surprised when the boy bowed at her, and she bowed back, smiling softly. She then looked back at Chance, and wondered about him, as she waited for his answer to her question.

[[OOC: ]]

Bound to sing for them, a worthless monster.
I never see them.
I despise them so.
Lying so useless they start to holler,
"Hey! Get up, you worthless Circus Monster!"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:34 pm
User Image
No! You'll never be alone!
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars!
Hear the whispers in the dark!

Chance Thomas Carlson
| Pureblood | Unsorted | First Year |

Whispers in the Dark

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Chance was kinda glad that Virgil and Jaslyn were being nice to Rose. She seemed so shy and quiet, and it was probably hard for her to make friends. Wait... What? Why was he thinking like this? Oh well. "Well, I don't really know what house I'd be in. I want to be in Gryffindor like my Mother, but my father was a Slytherin, and I guess I'm his exact replica, or something like that." he replied while fidgeting with his scarf. The Gryffindor scarf was a token of luck from his dear Mother, who he had began to miss terribly.

Translations:
{OOC:}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

No! You'll never be alone!
When darkness comes you know I'm never far!
Hear the whispers in the dark!

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:53 pm
User Image
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Jade felt a slight weight land on his shoulder. That is when he heard Gracie. His cheeks turned a slight rose color when she called him cutie. Then he heard her call him her first year and had to open his mouth.
"So I am your first year now huh?"
A big grin split across his face when he said this even though he recognized the teasing tone.
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Unsorted First Year
Ϻѻѻɗ A bit nervous
ȘϮɑϮʊș Single
Ͼʀʊʂɧɨɳɠ Wouldn't you like to know

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:05 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Third Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Excited
✔Status: Single

Caitlin's answer was... dodgy. Sam couldn't quite place why he didn't believe her. He caught Remy glance at him, then at the others. "So, uh, the carts are here, Cait. They've been here. They just haven't left yet. What's going on?"

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:15 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Third Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image

When Katrina and Steele walked back to the group, Ariana smiled at her girlfriend. When she told their Hufflepuff friend he was her best friend, her stomach turned unpleasantly. Those were the exact same words she used to tell Ariana. But we're going out now! her brain yelled, so why did she feel.. jealous? Maybe because Steele had ignored her the whole evening so far, and now he and Kat were on best friend terms? "Kat, where were you?" she asked simply, staring into the brunette's eyes. She tried her best not to look at Steele for that moment because he might have been looking at her. And he still hasn't said hello!

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games