Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:58 am
Nina Seldiat

User Image

Yuri, I never got to say it like this before...

Nina blushed and forced back another moan as she felt the other two move in to keep her between them. But her seme side was not about to let them do this with out a fight. She reached on hand back and scratched the back of Sirrah's thigh as her other hand ran down Yuri's body. "Yo no se ladies, but I won't be pushed around like this." She told them in a husky voice.

...But I love you more than anything. Te amo.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:48 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

When that little excursion was ended, all three girls were shaky and panting, but happy. As soon as they were able, they got dressed again and finished watching the DVD. Sirrah glanced at her fiance and giggled; the look on his face was priceless. "What's the matter? Never seen a lesbian threesome before, love?" she teased, resting her head on his shoulder.

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:53 am
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin tried to clear his face of the shocked awe expression, but couldn't. "As a matter of fact, no I hadn't until now. And next time, I am so recording it for the library." He replied and heard the phone ring.

He sighed and stood before seeing the number. "Sirry? I think it's for you. I'd rather not say something to make your father upset with me." Kevin told her and moved away from the phone for her.

:I watch people die all the time, but that just makes the ones I save that much more special:  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:03 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah clicked off the TV and DVD player before standing and answering the phone. She noted the extension number had changed; her father was using his cell phone. 'Huh... Wonder what he needs...' "Moshi moshi?" she answered in the typical Japanese fashion.

"Konnichiwa, Sirrah," her father answered in his calm, deep voice. "I am currently twenty six miles away from your house. I was wondering if you, Hime, and Yuri would like to go browse a few stores with me. I realized that your wardrobes might be... a bit lacking."

Sirrah blushed and twisted the phone cord around her fingers nervously. "That's very... Generous of you, Father, but you don't have to do that..."

"Nonsense. What have I always said? That it is important to dress according to your station. That way no one will ever have any doubt of your importance. I will be there in precisely fifteen minutes."

"Ah... Yes. Thank you, Father," she replied before hanging up the phone. She stared at the phone for a moment, then laughed and turned to Yuri and Nina. "My father is coming to take us clothes shopping. We should probably tidy up."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:14 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina squealed in joy at the caller and smiled widely. "Padre-san!" She cried out and dash into her room to get changed. She came out in jeans and a plain baggy white shirt, shifting excitedly. "Let's go!" She told them as she bounced with joy.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:17 am
User Image
Yuri Mizu

"True freedom is..."

Yuri giggled at her lover's excitement and went to change as well, putting on a light pink dress and matching lace-up sandals, letting her silky black hair flow freely down her back. "Didn't know you liked shopping so much, love," she teased Nina playfully.

"...being able to say I love you."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:20 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah smiled and switched out her shirt and skirt for an aqua dress that came almost to her knees. She changed out her necklace and earrings, making sure every hair was in place before going out to join the others; she knew her father was a stickler for appearances.

She heard the limo pull up and hugged Kevin. "Sorry to leave you like this, love, but he's here and he's very impatient. I'll see you later, my dear." She kissed him and hurried outside. Her father stood there by the limo, arms folded, looking just as imposing as ever.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:26 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina raced out of the door, doing a quick spin to dodge Sirrah and jump up to hug Satoshi as high as she could as she squealed, "Padre-san! I missed you!" And clung to him, nuzzling into his chest.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:30 am
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

"To all who consider crossing me, know this..."

Satoshi shook his head slightly when he saw Nina's outfit. 'That will not do at all... Seems I got here just in time...' He fought back a smile and opened his arms, embracing her gently as she leaped on him. "And I you, Hime." After a moment, he set her down and signaled to the driver, who got out and opened the limo door for the girls. "Go ahead and get inside. We have much to do."

"...I will kill you without a second of hesitation."

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:37 am
Nina Seldiat

User Image

Nina slid into the vehicle and looked around in wonder, her eyes wide. "Madre de Dios." She breathed.

When Satoshi joined them, she instantly moved over to be next to him and huddled against him, her right side plastered to him as she curled against his body. She felt safe near him, like nothing could touch her or make her scared. "Padre-san, you're warm." She said softly to him.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:40 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah barely managed to keep in a chuckle at the sight of Nina and her father. It was highly amusing to see her nine foot tall, hardened, serious father melting with nothing more than Nina's presence. 'Amazing... Nina, you've tamed him faster than anyone ever thought of doing...'

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:45 am
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

"To all who consider crossing me, know this..."

Satoshi kept his arm around Nina the entire drive, deciding that dignified silence was the best course of action for the trip. He ordered the driver to stop as soon as they reached the first designer clothing store he'd planned to take them to. "We are here," he announced to the girls as his driver opened the door for them and he removed his arm from around Nina.

"...I will kill you without a second of hesitation."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 7:14 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina slid out of the car, grinning at the others widely as she shifted nervously. There were people all around her, and they all turned their noses up at her obvious lack of wealth and clothing choice, but she didn't pay any attention to them. She was just happy to be around Satoshi and the other two. "C'mon Padre-san! Hermana, mi amor, let's go! We can hit up the mall while we're here, right? Yo necesito new clothes anyways. I can't keep wearing things I haven't seen in years." She told them, a child like grin on her lips.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 7:19 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah laughed softly and took Nina's hand. "Sweetie, we're here to get new clothes for you, too. Don't worry, Father's paying, so pick whatever appeals to you," she told the girl as they entered the classy store. "Oh, wow, this would look great on you," Sirrah said, taking a red shirt off of a nearby rack and holding it up against Nina.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 7:35 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina frown a bit as she found herself dragged inside, shoving ehr hands in her pockets and being careful not to touch anything for fear of ruining them. When Sirrah held up the red shirt, her hands twitched with longing to touch the fabric to see how it felt. She glanced at the price tag out of habit, and jerked away from it. "Hermana! Did they add a few zeros onto the price?! For that shirt?! I can get the clothes at Khols! Padre-san, I don't want you to spend that much on me!" She said in a fierce whisper.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff