Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:07 pm
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah gasped and blushed, shocked into silence for a moment. When she could think again, she realized that her new girlfriend was still anxiously waiting for an answer. "S-si, I want you very badly, querida... Pero..." Kannah pulled Dali close and laid back so that Dalila was on top of her, running her hands gently up the girl's thighs. "Are you positive you want this? I don't want to do anything that will make you uncomfortable. I want you to be ready." She kissed Dali's neck several times, flushed with desire, waiting for confirmation that this was okay.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:18 pm
User Image

Dalila moaned softly and nodded, her hands on Kannah's shoulders. She looked deep into the green and red eyes as she nodded and said, "Hai.... I do want this........ Please, I want you to have sex with me..."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:57 am
User Image

Amilia was coming to Kirrah's house, flowers in hand. It was their six month and she hadn't wanted to miss the chance to show her she remembered. She opened the front door just in time to hear Kirrah screaming Nina's name, and something inside of her shattered, though most of her was unable to believe it without seeing it. She walked to the room where the voices were coming from and then saw Nina and Kirrah, shoving open the door and looking at the shocked redhead in deep hurt. The flowers fell from her hand and she said, "Have a good day Rah..." Then walked away, hearing Nina calling after her and struggling to put on clothes.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:05 am
User Image

Nina finally got her shirt on and pulled on her pants, for the first time hating her new height as she rushed outside after Amilia. "Wait! Momma, listen! Lo siento I didn.. OOOOOOOOOOmmmmfffff................" Was the last thing she remembered saying before she felt the fist connect with her skull, the second knuckle hitting her temple and the world beginning to go black. She felt fuzzy, and the last words she heard were, "Don't..... call me that...." And she blacked out, slipping into a coma.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:08 am
User Image

Amilia walked away from the knocked out woman, tears running down her cheeks as she heard her radio go off, -Kkkkzzzttt......suspected gang war at the orphanage.... requesting all back up.... over...- and she got in her car and left, calling in, "Amilia on the way. Get Den and possibly the Dirinoffs." And the dispatcher called back, -Kkkkzzzttttttt.......... Dirinoffs already implanted in the war.. getting the kids out now... Gunshots!....- and she floored the gas, speeding to the scene.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:17 am
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

One look at Mili's face, and Kirrah knew she'd ******** up royally. Maybe more than could be repaired, but Kirrah was sure as Hell going to try. She jumped to her feet and stumbled, forcing her reluctant body to go after Nina and Amilia after wrapping a blanket around herself. "Mili-san! Wait, please wait!" she begged, falling to her knees just outside the door. She was just in time to see Mili punch Nina out, forcing herself to her feet once more and running for the phone. She was afraid that Nina was badly injured and called Sirrah before stumbling over to her daughter, tears half-blinding her. "Mili-san.... Gomenasai... Gomenasai," she sobbed, holding her daughter gently and waiting for Sirrah. 'I ******** up too badly this time... There's no way she'll forgive this... Nina... Mili... I'm so sorry...'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:26 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah rushed over as soon as she could, even though all her mother had said was, "Come now, it's Nina, she's hurt." She was definitely confused when she walked into the house and saw her mother on the floor clothed in only a blanket and holding a very battered-looking Nina. The scene only made sense when the smells caught up with the sights. "Oh, Mother..." Sirrah bit back her admonishments, knowing that her mother would be killing herself with guilt right about now and didn't need her daughter making it worse.

Without another word she began examining Nina, trying to revive the girl. Her breathing and pulse were erratic, and she wouldn't wake. "Amilia's too strong for her own good, or anybody else's... She's put Nina into a coma," she told Kirrah grimly, getting to her feet and lifting Nina into her arms. "I'm taking her to the hospital. Mother, you should clean up and get dressed. Don't go after Mili. Give her time to cool down before running after her, otherwise I fear you might end up like Nina." With that, Sirrah ran for her car and sped to the hospital, leaving her mother and Haruki alone in the house.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:31 am
User Image

While Andrei didn't mind playing the role of a gangster in this bloody shoot out, he hated the fact that innocent children were getting killed in the process. He and the other Dirinoff men were posing as gangsters and getting out the children as quickly as possible, but there were about three hundred in here. They would have to search all the rooms and double check. He could hear the police sirens growing as the cops gathered, knowing that each and every cop knew the civil deputies on sight, all of the Dirinoffs friends with the law enforcers. "Come this way!" He told a small girl who was crying so hard she could barely run, then lift her into his arms. He handed her off to Pavel, and saw a male from the real gang rushing to him. "HEY! Russian! You need to get the ******** Snakes! Let's go!" And rush off down a hall after the other man. He saw the 'enemy gang' and opened fire, missing Olik on purpose. A bullet hit him arm and he hissed, ducking behind a wall and tearing off a long stretch of his shirt to bind it. For the first time, wondering if this is where he would die.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:48 am
User Image

Malikhai was leading some of the older children out of the grounds when he saw the first wave of cops entering, Den in the front with a small group of others. the Dirinoffs suddenly felt a pager go off, and then began to turn the attack onto the gangs themselves, the cops entering and joining the gun fight, or helping the children escape. He got the last group of older kids out and to the police just before someone shot out a window as Pytor was carrying out an infant. "PYTOR!!!" He yelled, but the bullet went through his head, blood spraying out as he dropped into Alik's arms, Ainra taking the baby as she wept. "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Malikhai roared and shot back, hitting the gunman in the face and dropping him. there was no chance of survival for the fallen redhead, but the infant, was still alive and well, and the tall Enforcer rushed back in, tears in his eyes as he fought back against the gangsters.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:55 am
User Image

Den was firing at a group of young adults who were trying to prevent the safe passage of the children to the doors. He shot and killed several, but they just seemed to keep coming out of no where as quickly as they died. "You ******** bastards!" He heard a female voice yell, and a spray of bullets entered the room and took out several. Den looked around and finally saw Amilia, but her red eyes looked hurt. He watched as she walked into a different passage and rushed after her, grabbing her arm and yelling, "Hey! Mili..... You shouldn't.... what happened?" Then shook his head and gripped her harder, saying in a stern voice, "You can't enter a gunfight when you are emotionally messed up! You can't! It's dangerous!"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:56 am
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

It took Kirrah a long time to stop crying and stand up. She was humiliated by her own behavior, and refused to wallow in self-pity anymore. Kirrah had been a strong warrior in her day, one of the best, able to defeat even strong demons. Now, she would need to remember to conduct herself as such. The first step would be to clean up the mess she'd made, both literally and figuratively. She cleaned the bedroom, removing Haruki's handcuffs and cleaning the girl as best she could before moving her to a couch. The girl seemed as if she would remain asleep for awhile.

Kirrah put the bedding and their clothes on to wash and took a shower, getting dressed in her usual jeans and sweater. She hurriedly made the bed, then grabbed her phone, shoved her feet into shoes, and ran out the door. She didn't care if Amilia punched her out, or even if she killed her. Kirrah knew she needed to apologize, and tell Mili that she loved her, even if Mili hated her now. She owed the woman that much. She began driving through town, looking for the woman desperately.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:08 am
User Image

Amilia shoved Den away and said, "I am the Chief of Police! It's my ******** j-job... to protect...." She tried not to cry, and failed. But instead of leaving, she rushed deeper into the fray, hearing Den yelling for her to stop, but she kept going. She was soon in the heart of the war zone, and saw a lone girl, her hair red, her eyes green. She was sobbing and screaming, holding a small Hispanic girl half her age to her chest, the younger girl long dead. Amilia felt the guilt of her previous actions rising up in her chest at the sight of these girls, who looked almost like Kirrah and Nina and she walked over to the girl softly. "Hey, sweetie.... I... I'm going to get you out of here, but we have to let her go..... Please, someone will be back later to get her...." And gently coaxed the child to let go of the corpse. "There, what's your name?" She asked in a calm and soft voice, not sure how she could make her voice sound how she didn't feel. "A-amara...." the child replied, slowly calming. "Amara? What a pretty name. You know, you look just like this woman I know. Her name is Kirrah. Now, let's be very careful Amara, so they don't see us. Do what I say, got it sweetie?" Amilia asked, getting a nod in reply. She didn't want to let this child die, and she had to stay alive. She had to apologize to Kirrah and Nina. She had to make things right.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:18 am
User Image

Den and Andrei had managed to run into each other in his quest to find Amilia, the two of them now fighting against the thick of the gangs. While the cops were now on their third wave in here, the criminals had seemed to make a truce of sorts to deal with them before returning to killing each other. The children were almost all out of the building if they were still alive, but he did hear the common question of where the Chief was over the radio. "Dammit Amilia....." He growled and the two of them raced down a hall. Suddenly both ends were clogged with the criminals, and they all fired at the men. Andrei and Den both ducked and let the bullets hit the walls, ceiling, or the gangsters themselves before standing back up, back to back and firing into the mobs. A sudden horrible pain hit him once in his gut and a second in his sternum, the one from the stomach a bullet from one of the men he was facing, and the other had come through Andrei. Both men slid to the floor, still back to back as the men seemed to size up the bleeding men. "S-s-s-so.... This sucks....." Den said, his eyes glazed over in pain as the belly wound gushed out blood through his fingers.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:25 am
User Image

Andrei chuckled up blood, the dark liquid running down his lips as he said, "Da...... B-but... I do have the gifts of splitting....." He heard the officer choke out a laugh. "I th-think you mean 'parting gift'....." Andrei nodded and grinned. "Da, and I am of the thinking...... what better way to go out... that with the drag show...."

He heard Den laugh almost heartily at his words and reply. "I don't e-even know what you were getting at there Andrei..... But, I am glad we fought together.... Let's party sometime in the sky...." Andrei smiled weakly, a grenade hidden in his hand as he pulled the pin. "You should do the knowing... That I like the bases of balls... In.. In fact.... I am.. a................ pitcher......" He told the officer with a dying grin, and the grenade went off, killing them both and the men instantly.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:40 am
User Image

Amilia rushed down the halls and heard the fighting slowly come to a stop, but male voices not of her force up ahead. She shoved the girl into a small pile of bodies and said, "Stay here, don't breathe, cover yourself in blood... Amara... please don't even look..... They will kill you...." She pleaded with the girl who nodded and obeyed. she raced ahead to buy her some time, firing at the group of five men, and killing two right off. They began to fire at her and she skipped back, a cold look in her eyes. I have to live... I have to tell Kirrah I'm sorry.... I have to apologize to Den... I have to beg Nina to forgive me.... And then felt a bullet hit her leg, making her stumble. She shot another man down and another bullet hit her shoulder, knocking her gun away. Her left hand gripped the one on the back on her belt and shot one more before three bullets hit her arms and legs, making her fall over. She was blacking out when she saw the final man's grin moment's before his head was blown off, the last wave coming in to finish the fight. "Ama.....ra........ Safe....." Was all she could say before she blacked out, her men taking charge of the girl her last sight.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games