Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:18 am
"Your boredom is your own faults. I've already asked you a gazillion times if you want anything. And I suppose it would be a lot less boring if you stopped trying to cause mayhem whenever we let you guys out of your rooms." Zil then watched the light gradually turn on and off very very slowly from the sides of the door. "That there is a light that turns on and off gradually to help her adjust better once her eyes open.

"Alright then. We're going now." Fanny curtsied and turned daintily with movements fit for a princess. They began their long journey back home using the rebel service vehicle.

"Not a problem" Monica said. "You could borrow those guys stalking your door this instant. They know the consequences of a job done halfheartedly." She then looked to the door with her arms crossed. "Come in."

Within two seconds, as though afraid of the consequences of a slow reply, two of the secret police came in - the taller one saluting and explaining, "Chief, we're only doing our duty to protect our leader at all times, under all circumstances-" He was cut off by Monica raising a hand, meaning to halt reciting that minute-long memorized speech about the duties of the secret police to chief, to leader and to country. He did begin to report though. "Ma'am, we heard nothing. We only stopped by from time to time to check your status." Simultaneously then, they said, "Chief, we are grateful for your kind consideration, inspiring leadership and good counsel. We apologize for any incompetency and are prepared to receive punishment for our deeds, chief!"

"No need. You have done well." A smile almost graced Monica's lips but that was only a tease. She motioned for the two to stand at ease and the secret police seemed almost relieved not to be so stiff. She then continued calmly, "How would you two like to teach the secret police-style leadership training program to some... military candidates? I'll make sure to excuse you from physical training as well as street patrol shifts. So how about it?"

The two looked at each other then back to the chief of secret police. It seemed that from expressions alone, they had a perfect understanding. They turned with the same neutral expressions that could not be read. The taller one that spoke before replied for the both of them. "Ma'am, we are deeply grateful and ready to receive the responsibility at hand. To disappoint you is our deepest sorrow. To follow you is our greatest honor. For your wishes are wishes for Diethelm, our motherland, to which we are eternally grateful." Their decision was pulled by a key fundamental force though -- being excused from patrol and physical training. Besides, it was pretty rare for the secret police to deny their leader anything. They normally did every small favor and every crucial command without fail.

"Not me. You'll be working with the chief general so as usual, if given the job, send me your reports and logs." She then looked to Jian, "It's your decision, as I said before. And these people are in a different chain of command, technically speaking so incoming generals can't possibly call them lower ranked"

((OOC: You are. Have you asked Eternal what I do to bunnies~? ))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:05 pm
((Nope! What do you do to sweet little Lolly-Bunnies like me? 3nodding ))

"Well if we're sooooo much trouble, why don't you, you know, let us go! Seriously! We've been stuck in this stupid hole for weeks, and we don't like you any more then we did then! I swear! I can't stand seeing your stupid face every single morning! I'd rather deal with the bullies back at school!" Vincent replied, and refused to listen to Zil any further.

"In that case, I'll be happy to take your offer." Jian replied.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:41 pm
Zil softened his expression and didn't act in hostility though he had his pointer finger ready at any time. He figured neither twin would leave the other behind and those sleep darts would surely take effect until the following morning. He said, "It's not my say. My only duty is to make sure you're safe and healthy. But I'll ask you right now, is there any living relative you care about? If not, there's something I want to show you. It's about the welfare of your family. And a little funny if you ask me" He smiled.

"Alright then. I'll give you guys some time to talk. I still have work to do, apparently." Monica said, walking towards the door.

"Ma'am, the reports in your cabinet have been sorted properly, ma'am!" One stated.

Monica nodded, continuing towards the door. "Thank you." She said softly. It was small gestures like these that won hearts.

((OOC: It's not pretty =.= ))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:23 pm
(( I'm interested to see what Jay will reply also @_@ this should be fun -completley unprepar
ed for that-))

Saiyu's face flared into a vivid shade of red as the prince addressed her.
"T-t-t-theres no need to t-t-thank me, h-honist! its my job to ser-" Her stuttering, embarrassed ramble was cut short as the prince lent forward and mussed her hair, her hat being knocked into a precarious side angle as the red locks fell over her face like a curtain.

Pushing her hair back Saiyu growled and watched as the prince shot from his place on the ground and took off running across the training area.
Lunging after the white haired prince Saiyu couldn't help but grin, it wasn't often she got to mess around in her duties and it was even rarer for her to be messing around with Kyrell. So, she was going to make the most of it.

The group of Helmshire citizens could only look on at the animated pair, some with blank faces as death threats and curse-words were banded around by the odd duo like the time of day.

~*~*~*~*~

Rafael frowned and lent back in his chair, his arms crossed as he glared at the screen from under the shaggy mess he called a fringe.
Disputes between himself and Zil were not in themselves uncommon but it had been the first time in a long time the rebel leader had thrown that particular insult in his direction. Even with the agreement from both males that Diethelm had been the cause of the war between their countries both the Verillian and Montinaguan would show occasional signs of animosity in the others direction.

Sighing the technician rubbed t his temples before unwrapping another lolly and stuffing it in his mouth, the wrapper being tossed over his shoulder with little thought "something must have put him in a really fowl mood to use that one..."
the supposed light musing came out as more of a dark mutter as he watched the screen to the communications department intently, Zil would be back - and probably in a worse mood the before.

§±§±§±§

Jay nodded, his mouth being pressed into a thing line as he contemplated his answer to the leader. In all actuality the camp escape hadn't been his fault - sometimes being the officer with the most authority at that type of scene was worse then being the stupid solider who let the baste red escape.
"It was only a hiccup, I can assure you it will not happen again".
Hopping the answer had been nought to satisfy the absolute leader Jay moved on, mentally wracking over the detailed notes, the statistics, the resource requirements, the labour numbers, that had been scribbled along with the camp plans.

"The Diethelm population would be low according to those statistics but some of them could do with.....a little re-education in what it means to be a diethelmian, those in higher social circles have become complacent and a lot would do anything for money these days - Making an example of the weaker ones would help the stronger ones. That way you wouldn't loose so many" He had noticed the number of savages from further afield such as the bunganese tribes were being spared, in no doubt because of Jian being so close to the leader. Something that almost made the Tacticion laugh at the very contradiction the leader had created by doing so - but it was better to ignore that statistic, Jay had no doubt even the slightest misjudgment of tone on his part would get him a brand new hole he could whistle a jaunty tune from in his head.

"As for the Helmshreans it depends on if you want that number after absorbing the country. The breed like rabbits, but it maybe an idea to take more of them into the camps - labour force would need to increase drastically to be able to even contemplate this entire plan, so by choosing your labour first you could then eliminate the rest - after the camps are finished, obviously they would become surplus to requirements and making a few thousand camper vanish over night isn't something that can early be proven, besides, keeping that many Helmshire dogs alive would help with the over seas problem - if they think that the population if safe they are less likely to argue or oppose you."

Pulling himself straight in the chair Jay looked from the files to the absolute leader, his face still twisted into a serious look of contemplation "but thats just my tack on it, after all you are the absolute leader, what you decide is final."
In a slam way Jay hopped that for some reason Damian would reject this view, that way he wouldn't be held accountable if things ever did turn against their favour, but for the most part the tactician was on board, the entire reason for rising this far in the Diethelm government and military was, after all, because he agreed with Damian Blackroses ideals.

((I'm expecting to be shot any minuet for this Y.Y. I shall now go and wash myself with bleach x.o))

(( Y.Y It really isn't pretty...-shudders and huddles in a corner, run while you still can. And nope Saiyu doesn't know she's being woken up yet I left that up to you in case you had somet
hing planned))  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:53 pm
((... my bunny cousin was famous for his role on Monte Python. You know, the rabbit with sharp pointy teeth. xd ))

"Not..." Vincent started, waiting for Valkyrie's response to finish, but she was already knocked out. He looked down at his sleeping sister and let out a sigh. "Not really except for each other. We only know our mothers side, because we have no father. Why? Are they all dead?" He said, looking holding his sister against his chest and cradling her.

((Waiting on Damien before posting with Jian))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:19 pm
"You are right. This is why I wanted a couple more opinions. Sometimes my hatred for the Helmshirish gets the best of me and keeps me from making more logical decisions. It is best to take things slowly. Acting too quickly will cause greater slip ups, especially with those idiot satellites overhead that are owned by the Federated Territories. Just wait and even that country will be bowing to me" the Absolute Leader said. "For right now though we'll just need to start with small numbers and use the camps we already have to put them to death, those being the one in West Kinsington and the one in the Tianese Mountains. We'll also have to build more gas chambers" he added. "Once that is complete I'm sure you'll want the honour of seeing the first stage of the Catharsis Plan being put into action".

((Let's see how evil we can make Damien and Jay look.))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:35 pm
((Oh dear... I think you've made them evil enough. I don't want you guys to keep upsetting yourselves. Perhaps you should move on.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:12 am
"No, but there is a big commotion right now. They were even on the news. You know how to put back together the TV and DVD in your room, right?" Zil said and noticed how Vincent cradled Valkyrie. "Here, I'll carry Valkyrie for you. Don't worry. I'll be gentle." He said sincerely.

Fanny returned to Rebel HQ with her bodyguards tailing behind her. Surely enough, she missed it and as soon as she entered the lobby, the rebels sitting on the couches, watching TV or inquiring at the counter came and hugged her while saying, "We miss you so much!" or "Where've you been?" or "How's social work?"

((OOC: Guys, I had a strange dream last night! It made me cry [almost] >.<" It's like... The Machine: After Years. Damien was like... stabbing Zil to death on the floor and Zil was looking at Shadow (who was watching from a distance) while secretly pulling the thingy on a grenade. Then Fanny was a teenager and leader of the rebellion and and the twins were and and... oh sweet nelly! -.-" ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:21 am
(( @Aya - I wish I could have seen that. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:47 am
((It's so disturbing... watching one of my most favorite RP chars get stabbed to death then explosion -.-" My dream kind of affirms the fact that Zil might have some sort of affection for Shadow. DAMN YOU, SUBCONSCIOUS. DAMN YOU!!!))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:40 am
(( Lolz. Whenever I have dreams about RPs, I tend to implement them. Like I had one where Damien got crazy-obsessed over Shadow like Frollo from Hunch back of Notre Dome. It was kind of a disturbing dream. xd ))

"I can carry her on my own." Vincent replied. "And yes, we can fix the TV and DVD player. That's child's play. But I'd appreciate it if you were more strait-forward." Vincent snapped. He then manovered Valkyrie so she was leaning against his back and began to carry her back to the room.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:26 am
(( Imagine Damien singing Hellfire >_< ...even though he never would because it involves religion and we all know what Damien thinks of religion. ))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:09 am
((Oh God! Damien singing. emotion_facepalm I don't think he could come up with something that poetic anyway, unless he was talking about himself. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:13 am
Zil looked at Vincent as they walked back and said, "I'm sorry. I wish I could but it's not my place to decide what you can and can't know. I might happen to blabber about stuff you don't need to worry about so I'll just show you that video then." He said, leaving Vincent and Valkyrie in the room to fix the TV and DVD while he went to get the tape from the communications room, looking at the room through the CCTV cameras and returned shortly with the CD in his hands.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:38 am
(( Though Hell fire would sut seeing as he's obsessed with Shadow, don't you think?))

((Sorry I didn't post last night all my friends came back from uni and kidnapped me from my house....I'm pretty sure thats illegal
this day an age but hay...))

Jay nodded his head slowly, as his gaze flitted upwards, landing on the large ornate ceiling of the room, deep in though.
Its true that everything Hlmsherian seemed to throw the leader off course, his hate for the kingdom over the border eminating from the fact that they were able to give back as good as they got millitary wise. "You may then, want to start considering under ground." looking back down at the map Jay let his finger drop onto the table. Direactly next to the mounting range that played hoast to one of Diethelms imfamous camps "the pockets of bed rock would be hard to brake through at first but by moving most of the new camp under the earth you would avoid the prying eyes of the over seas bastereds and say there was to be....an 'accident'. Some wrongly wired explosives or maybe a faulty vent system that bought the entire structure down it would also create an effective way of wiping out the rest of the weaker races put to work there - and as for praise, knowing I was able to aid you in your goal is enough for me" Inclining his head in a gesture of respect Jay made a motion with his hands, gesturing to the maps and files "I can come up with some more possabilitys for you but, I think our dear head general had something urgent to address you about no?" Jians title left a bit taste in the tactitions mouth as the slight smirk he wore never faultered. A perfect poker face.

((they are probably now somewhere past puppy strangaling evil I would say....))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games