Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:51 pm
Dragon Boy? Well, it's better than Trogdor... Draco hopped in the driver's seat and started the car, "J-E-N-O-V-A" by the Black Mages playing on the stereo. "Huh, guess I left my mp3 player in here last time. Well, at least it's playin' somethin' good." He then got on the comm to Ghost. "We're headin' out, now! Just give us the coordinates."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:02 am
((Just letting y'all know I'm not gonna be online between Thursday (technically tomorrow) and next Tuesday. I'm flying out to Baltimore for my aunt's wedding.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:57 pm
(Damn. Wish you could have at least posted once more. oh well. Have fun with the wedding bells and stuff.)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:44 pm
((Thanks. I'm sure I will. I'm actually typing this from the plane right now. My posts will be sporadic, but I'll still be able to post, it seems.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:53 pm
(so long as I get a post, I'm cool)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:52 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

"I think it'd be hilarious if it started playing 'I just had sex' by Lonely Island." Jenos said with a chuckle as the music played.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:20 pm
(Anticipation...becoming... physically...painful...must role play.....snarky Mexican antihero villain...blleeeehh...)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:38 pm
{Gah! I'm so sorry I completely forgot I had a character in this Roleplay sweatdrop }  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:44 pm
(Well it's not like he can do much.)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:23 pm
((I'm sorry for not posting in... A week..? Possibly a little more..? My internet was hating me and then I went to my brothers college graduation and gaia was blocked were I was staying.))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:29 pm
(I need Tayuya to post! gonk )  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:36 pm
((I was waiting for Xis to reply to Fiyah and Draco, but, fine! I'll post if it'll get this thing going!))

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven gave Cryogon and Arcana the coordinates, then she teleported to the building in which the man who'd set the detonations hid. She hovered outside his window with her arms crossed, staring at the man from beneath her hood.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:50 am
(Sorry. But I've been waiting for this for like two months! And day dreaming doesn't help.)

Give me a gun,
I won't miss...

Deadshot almost jumped when the leader of the Titans appeared outside the penthouse entrance window. "Ay carumba!" Deadshot shouted through his helmet which cloaked his true voice. "You almost made me flip the switch on this place." Deadshot held up the remote detonator for the plastic explosives so that Titans leader could see. "Welcome. I take it you're the one everyone calls, Snow?" The masked mercenary stood up and got a better look at his adversary. Just as all the news article and description had said before about the Titan's leader. A girl in a hooded cloak. If Deadshot had to guess, the girl must have been giving him a menacing glare from under her hood. "Well, make yourself at home. I still need other four to get here before we can get party started." Masked merc then clipped the detonator to his belt before sitting down.

Show me how to do something,
I'll remember it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:33 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven made no reply. Nor did she make any indication that she was going to move. If the man wasn't going to do anything, then she had no reason to do anything other than wait for her teammates.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:14 pm
Give me a gun,
I won't miss...

Deadshot sat on the couch patiently as he waited for the other Titan members to arrive. From time to time, he would check his wrist as if he were wearing a watch. Before long though, merc grew restless. Why was only one member present. Were the rest just lazy? Weren't costumed heroes like this suppose to come running to guys like Deadshot? In any case, the mercenary found it might have been useful to at engage in conversation before fighting. "So," Deadshot said with his voice cloaked in a G major. "You're the leader of the Titans? How's that work out?"

Show me how to do something,
I'll remember it.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games