Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:39 pm
"Maybe. Like I said, I'm not sure. Even if I get back my divinity and hand over the dark lord's powers to be destroyed, chances are that I might not even be welcomed back into the heavens. If they consider me 'unclean', which is very likely, then I'll get stuck here." She told him. "But then... then when you die, I will never be able to see you again."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:13 pm
"I don't..." Eviz thought about all the situations, and in the end they all ended badly "I don't want to lose you..."he muttered out quietly as he hung his head.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:14 pm
Farah crossed her arms and sighed. If she wanted information on anything concerning this ship she was going to have to aggravate some people and by some people she meant John really.

Slipping up closer behind the man Farah nipped at his ear her hand slipping down the back of the chair "Well now, what do we have here..". With lightning quick movements she groped John's backside before hoping back, just out of reach incase he decided to retaliate.

If this was the only way she would get any actual information from someone then so be it, mind you she wasn't going to complain any time soon.

((^^ oh perverted characters~))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:26 pm
((Oh snuggs! XD ))

"I know..." She replied with a sigh. "Lets worry about that when we get to it. After all, you want to see me awake, don't you?"

John immediately jumped up and turned to Farah. "What are you doing?!" He demanded, turning as red as a tomato.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:35 pm
Raising an eyebrow Farah couldn't help the smirk that crawled across her face at the man's reaction. If he acted like this all the time she might just have to continue teasing him.

"Well obviously I was touching you and it seems to have worked, have I got your attention now or would you like me to demonstrate what I did once more?" She winked at John and crossed her arms waiting for his reply.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:42 pm
"What the heck do you want, crazy woman?" He replied, glaring at her while still blushing innocently.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:51 pm
"Crazy woman?!" Farah laughed, her eyes fixed on John's face. The poor man was obviously not used to such forward attention and she would be lying if she didn't find his uncomfortable fidgeting hilarious.

"Is that any way to speak to someone who's come to find you?"
Even with the thought of Hector still in her mind Farah still decided that taking a bit of time out to mess with poor John was still a constructive use of her time. Answers could wait when she had such an innocent victim to play with.

Tucking a stray strand of hair behind her ear Farah couldn't help but grin at John, her posture almost predatory as she leant back against the door frame "I obviously want you"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:05 pm
"Look, I don't feel like becoming anyone's personal servant so back off." He snapped, not initially realizing quite what she meant. Suddenly, his face turned redder when he realized what she was talking about, but he still held true to his first statement. "B-besides, I'm not into that sort of... thing." He told her.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:06 pm
Eviz turned back up to her and nodded, optimism was shining on his face, after all, he had to make the best of this situation "of course!" He said "do you have any idea where we could start?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:12 pm
"Initially I thought it would be in Corith, but it actually feels like it's West from here. It should be in Hannon or Namiko somewhere." She told him.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:15 pm
Farah cocked her head to the side, John's temper only fuelling the fire by this point. She had no interest in servants and by the look on his face he had suddenly caught on to exactly what she had meant or at least what she wanted him to interpret.

"In to what sort of thing" she laughed, her eyes daring him to voice exactly what he thought. "I simply came to find you and I must say..." Pushing away from the door Farah swayed a little closer to the highly uncomfortable man her expression a complete picture of innocence "I'm glad that I did".

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:16 pm
"I suppose Hannon would be best to search first, it's closest after all, then we can route a way to Namiko if that unsuccessful..." He said, already planning out a search in his head.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:32 pm
"Yeah. That seems like it would be best." She told him. "You should probably head back though. That is, unless there's anything else you need to ask or say."

"Look, there are lots of men on this ship who would love to humor you, but I- I'm just not one of those people." He replied, trying to nicely get her to stop.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:35 pm
Eviz looked at her for a moment, he rubbed the back of his neck and began to stutter "I..um..." He wanted to tell her lots of things, after all, it could be the last time he saw her "...no...that's all"  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:38 pm
"Alright then. I will send you back." She told him.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games