Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Vini-Vidi-Vici

Dapper Dabbler

5,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:48 am
Hey y'all!
I like reading, writing, drawing, music, KINDA like piano, Jimmy Buffet and johnny Depp (Jimmy Buffet for his music and johnny Depp because he's dead sexy xP) I like girls (I hope this isnt a problem sweatdrop confused ) and being with my friends. I practically live at the computer. I cant cook and love to clean (strange for someone my age..which is 14 btw xD) I love making friends and random PM's, so, Pm me! xD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:55 pm
hi, i am pag. i like random stuff: like rock music and taking photographs and role-playing and reading and manga and drawing and playing da piano or flute and purple and donating (to people who don't ask) and invader zim and the science channel and blogging and ddr and black eyeliner, and video games, and kitties, and a lot of other stuff but seriously folks, we must get on with it. ^_^

i'm fourteen and i'm going into the 10th grade. any questions? pm me  

pag(xena)

6,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Contributor 150

Victim of Solitude

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:56 pm
D'oh, I didn't see this one. Curse my eyes. In any case, hello. My name is, well, it's right up there above my avatar but you can call me whatever you like. Though, for those of you who are oh so curious, my name is Melissa. I'm eighteen and I'm going into grade thirteen and I like all kinds of stuff. I'm a fan of pretty much every genre though I'm more fond of certain ones and I'm learning to play the guitar (like everyone else in the bloody world, I know, but I'm not doing it because all the cool kids are) and I forgot what else I was going to say. The end.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:33 am
Hello, all, I'm Michelle. Kinda forgot about Gaia for the past year or so, saw a link to this in some random person's sig, thought it looked like fun. I'm kinda doing the whole "taking a break" thing from school. 18, 19 in December.  

Elletes

dianersj

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:35 am
i'm dianersj and i figured why not?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:20 am
I'm Kaydah.
But you may call me Spork no Megami, Arkaedea, She-who-needs-more-Dew, Lemme-go-you-deranged-fangirl! or just KDA.

twisted One day I will take over the world. But, I'm not bored enough yet to do that. wink  

Kaydah

Mistress DarkBreed

Partying Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:53 pm
avi: luise de pointdulac
male
vampire
212 years old
real life: female
16 soon to be 17
been on gaia for 1 year, almost
anomaly-Mi-Mi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:25 am
I love the idea of this guild! I am Ruth, howdy  

AmoreAmante

_angel_of_dark_sorrows

Romantic Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:25 pm
Howdy... I'm Rachel. Or, if you would rather - _angel, Ray, or Ray-chan. whee I'm 16 years old, female, and live in Ontario, Canada. ^_^ I've been on Gaia for over a year now... (It doesn't seem that long... I missed my Gaiaversary... gonk )

Currently: Bored out of her mind, while trying to get at least 10k more gold... >.<; (For Fairy Wings... xp stare )

If you want to know more... check out my profile... Or... just send me a PM. heart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:05 pm
hey peeps!!! im linda and like...yeah!  

suburban_lindz

maelstromb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:29 am
Hey guys ^^

I'm Beryl .... I joined gaia about 1 month ago : so yesh im a n00b! But im learning biggrin Soo .... I'm 18 razz And I love Silent Hill games xD And I guess from now on I'm addicted to gaia ... oh well ... eek  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:53 am
hello
^^
my friends call me reggie^^  

reinofc

X-Unloved-Gothic-Angel-X

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:56 pm
Hello everybody im InuYashas Girlfriend505  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:28 am
Hello, I'm jenn, and I'm 14. I like to play video games on my xbox (mostly first person shooters), I listen to metal and hard rock, and I got a random pm and figured "why not?"  

Way-2-Hawt-4-U

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:37 pm
I'm Emi =D So yeah >>  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games