Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Ask a Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:02 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= to Clark
Yes , sounds good lol
*Cinderella says*

= To Mermaid Cinderella
What do you think of seeing a Railroad in Ivalice, Ella?

= to Clark
*Ella here* think its a spendid news 3nodding

= To Mermaid Cinderella
What do you think of Clark, Ella?

= to Clark
*Ella here* Clark's cute , very calming, a great painter, sweet , heart

= To Mermaid Cinderella
So when seeing Grant and Elsa engaged together at a Party, what do you think Elsa with brown hair, Ella?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:05 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= to Clark
Yes , sounds good lol
*Cinderella says*

= To Mermaid Cinderella
What do you think of seeing a Railroad in Ivalice, Ella?

= to Clark

= To Mermaid Cinderella

= to Clark

= To Mermaid Cinderella
So when seeing Grant and Elsa engaged together at a Party, what do you think Elsa with brown hair, Ella?

*Ella here* I think she's beautiful with any hair color =)
it's beautiful to see couples in love, not too much these days in the world.  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:11 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= to Clark

= To Mermaid Cinderella

= to Clark

= To Mermaid Cinderella

= To Mermaid Cinderella
When Grant removed Elsa's Ice magic and cold curse she was born with, Grant was really happy and so was Elsa, as he felt his Snowflake's warm kiss.
Do you have any words of wisdom for the two since they'll soon be married, Ella?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:15 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= to Clark

= To Mermaid Cinderella

= to Clark

= To Mermaid Cinderella

= To Mermaid Cinderella
When Grant removed Elsa's Ice magic and cold curse she was born with, Grant was really happy and so was Elsa, as he felt his Snowflake's warm kiss.
Do you have any words of wisdom for the two since they'll soon be married, Ella?

*Ella here*
Just to wish them the most happiness, to do something everyday that reminds them of why they fell in love, and never forget it, I think that's what happens now a days with couples, they fall out of love!  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:42 pm
CrystBalfast

= To Paige and Hugo
What do you think of Anselm and his sister, Paige and Hugo?

User Image
"Anselm's a very friendly and helpful young man. Tauriel is equally friendly and helpful, super talented, and super beautiful yeah."

User Image
"Anselm is hardworking and helpful, and Tauriel is very kind and helpful as well; Hugo has this huge crush on her already, it's so obvious and totally adorable." *runs away from Hugo who's brandishing a feather duster*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:21 pm
Queentintin

User Image
= To Elsa
So when the Railroad of Ivalice & Arendelle is completed, do you hope to show your children, Iduna and Agnarr, where your Sweetheart Grant grew up?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:48 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

= To Paige and Hugo
What do you think of Anselm and his sister, Paige and Hugo?

User Image
"Anselm's a very friendly and helpful young man. Tauriel is equally friendly and helpful, super talented, and super beautiful yeah."

User Image
"Anselm is hardworking and helpful, and Tauriel is very kind and helpful as well; Hugo has this huge crush on her already, it's so obvious and totally adorable." *runs away from Hugo who's brandishing a feather duster*

= To Paige and Hugo
When you receive an invite to Grant & Elsa's wedding, Paige & Hugo, do you have any best wishes for Arendelle's Ice Princess without her ice magic and cold curse, and her beloved Sweetheart Grant?
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:18 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

User Image
= To Elsa
So when the Railroad of Ivalice & Arendelle is completed, do you hope to show your children, Iduna and Agnarr, where your Sweetheart Grant grew up?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ahh yes of course =)
=To Grant
*Elsa here*  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:36 pm
CrystBalfast

= To Paige and Hugo
When you receive an invite to Grant & Elsa's wedding, Paige & Hugo, do you have any best wishes for Arendelle's Ice Princess without her ice magic and cold curse, and her beloved Sweetheart Grant?

User Image

"They sent wedding invitations to us? Wow, I'm very honored. And I'm hoping Grant and Elsa will have a loving relationship and encourage and help each other along the way."

User Image

"Personally, I would've opted to learn how to control and use the magic for good rather than get rid of it. I'm hoping Elsa and Grant can learn how to use magic for good together and help each other and have a great, strong relationship for life."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:45 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

= To Paige and Hugo

User Image

"They sent wedding invitations to us? Wow, I'm very honored. And I'm hoping Grant and Elsa will have a loving relationship and encourage and help each other along the way."

User Image

"Personally, I would've opted to learn how to control and use the magic for good rather than get rid of it. I'm hoping Elsa and Grant can learn how to use magic for good together and help each other and have a great, strong relationship for life."

User Image
*Elsa here*
Thanks,that could have been an option, but it worked out nice ,be happy to see you our wedding *smiles*  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:08 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

= To Paige and Hugo

User Image

User Image

= To Paige and Hugo
Well, Elsa looks more hopeful without her ice magic & cold curse thanks to Grant as he cares about her and hopes to teach her about doing things with bare hands.
Question 1:
Do you also hope to see Elsa & Grant's children once they're married, Paige & Hugo?

Question 2:
Do you hope to see Rodney & Anna married too? Since there's going to be a Triple Wedding in Arendelle, Paige & Hugo.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:18 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

User Image
= To Elsa

Ahh yes of course =)
=To Grant
*Elsa here*

= To Elsa
So when you see your first winter without your ice magic and cold, I'm sure Grant will keep you warm.
When you're on your Honeymoon in Paris, what do you hope to see and do with Grant, Elsa?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:25 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

User Image
= To Elsa

Ahh yes of course =)
=To Grant
*Elsa here*

= To Elsa
So when you see your first winter without your ice magic and cold, I'm sure Grant will keep you warm.
When you're on your Honeymoon in Paris, what do you hope to see and do with Grant, Elsa?

= to Grant
*Elsa here* I'm sure you will, that will be fun heart
I really want to the see the Eiffel Tower, and the vineyards, heart and the shops of course 4laugh oo and the museums yes, beaucoup de plaisir  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:44 am
CrystBalfast

= To Paige and Hugo
Well, Elsa looks more hopeful without her ice magic & cold curse thanks to Grant as he cares about her and hopes to teach her about doing things with bare hands.
Question 1:
Do you also hope to see Elsa & Grant's children once they're married, Paige & Hugo?

Question 2:
Do you hope to see Rodney & Anna married too? Since there's going to be a Triple Wedding in Arendelle, Paige & Hugo.

User Image

"Oh, I love babies- that will take a while, though. And I'm sure if Anna and Rodney get married too their wedding will be lovely!"

User Image

"I haven't met them yet, I know a bit about Anna but not much about Rodney. I hope to become friends with them, it would be nice to attend their wedding, and if they're as close as Grant and Elsa I think they'll be happy together as well. And I suppose when Elsa has children, they'll be adorable!"

OOC: unless I'm mixing it up? hope would imply they weren't sure they were getting married yet. Are Rodney and Anna still just thinking about it in the roleplay? I only skimmed through some of the engagement party RP and didn't read all of it  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:47 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

= To Paige and Hugo
Question 1:

Question 2:

User Image

"Oh, I love babies- that will take a while, though. And I'm sure if Anna and Rodney get married too their wedding will be lovely!"

User Image

"I haven't met them yet, I know a bit about Anna but not much about Rodney. I hope to become friends with them, it would be nice to attend their wedding, and if they're as close as Grant and Elsa I think they'll be happy together as well. And I suppose when Elsa has children, they'll be adorable!"

OOC: unless I'm mixing it up? hope would imply they weren't sure they were getting married yet. Are Rodney and Anna still just thinking about it in the roleplay? I only skimmed through some of the engagement party RP and didn't read all of it

The Wedding Event is currently on Part 1, the Engagement Party, ultra.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games