Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:03 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Thanks.

So, how's Skyward Sword treating you?

OMG the game is flipping AMAZING! It really is the best Zelda game I've ever played. I have fallen in love with the controls, but also the graphics, music, and puzzles wow. The land scape is just stunning as well. I'm actually at the final boss, but there are 2 side quests and 2 heart pieces, plus the hyrulian shield that I have left to get. With those 5 things after I beat the boss I will have completed my very first 100% game! That's how much I LOVE this game!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:06 pm
RhymeJW
TerashiLeonGoken
Thanks.

So, how's Skyward Sword treating you?

OMG the game is flipping AMAZING! It really is the best Zelda game I've ever played. I have fallen in love with the controls, but also the graphics, music, and puzzles wow. The land scape is just stunning as well. I'm actually at the final boss, but there are 2 side quests and 2 heart pieces, plus the hyrulian shield that I have left to get. With those 5 things after I beat the boss I will have completed my very first 100% game! That's how much I LOVE this game!!!
That makes me a little bit jealous. I'm a bit of a Zelda nut myself, but I don't have the money for the Wii, so no Skyward Sword for me.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:11 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
That makes me a little bit jealous. I'm a bit of a Zelda nut myself, but I don't have the money for the Wii, so no Skyward Sword for me.

Oh man that's gatta hurt. The funny thing is I'm not a bit Zelda nut or I don't consider myself to be. My first Zelda game was ALttP and I loved that one and beat it when I got it. After that though my next game was Wind Waker because I totally skipped getting the N64. I never finished that game and I kind of want to give it another try. Then I played Minish Cap and LOVED that game. When I bought my GCN I also got the game pack with OoT and MM but I got stuck at the Water Temple on OoT and never finished and I never tried MM.

I bought the wii just for Twighlight Princess but I hate to say it, got stuck again at the water temple and I wasn't really enjoying the story in the game. However, I think I might give it another shot. I did play PH but I did not like that repeat dungeon so I gave up with that one as well.

Now though, after falling completely in love with SS... I really want to play all the Zelda games again. I have OoT and MM for VC along with ALttP. The ones before that though I doubt I'll ever play and I won't do PH again. I do plan to get Spirit Tracks though at some point.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:21 pm
Owned and beat Windwaker. I have the OoT MQ pack, too. Beat OoT repeatedly, but got stuck in Master Quest's Fire Dungeon. Beat aLttP countless times, played bits and pieces of PH. Beat Twilight Princess with everything, and am in the process of playing that again.

I've also played, owned, and beat NES Zelda, Adventure of Link, Link's Awakening DX, Ages/Seasons, Minish Cap, Majora's Mask, and Four Swords Adventures for the Gamecube. Also working on the Four Swords Anniversary for the DS.

Spirit Tracks... ugh. Something about puting trains in a Zelda game just puts me off. Don't think I could ever bring myself to play that.

And one more edit. Don't worry about not being able to beat the Water Temple. It has claimed many souls. The creators were quite devious in its design. I'm talking about both OoT and TP, of course.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:17 am
Yeah and thankfully with SS they didn't do that at all. Though with this game I did buy the guide with it and that has helped a LOT.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:26 am
The thing about Legend of Zelda is the fact that Nintendo, ever since A Link to the Past for the SNES, they have made any kind of water dungeon notoriously hard, usually because of a DUNGEON WIDE water puzzle. The more notorious culprits being Water Temple in Ocraina of Time (double for its Master Quest variant), Jabu Jabu's belly in Oracle of Ages, and Great Bay Temple did give me a couple of fits in Majora's Mask, but sometimes I like to blame the pressure of "YOU ONLY HAVE SO MUCH TIME LEFT! GET THE HELL MOVING!"

Incidentally, however, one would notice that there isn't a water dungeon of any sorts in Skyward Sword, which shocked the hell out of me. Crazier still, they made TWO FIRE BASED DUNGEONS, one of which, the Fire Sanctuary, made me go "What the Hell?" due to the puzzles in that dungeon. To me, it was a fire based Water Temple if you ask me. Lava...everywhere...Word of advice to all who hasn't made it in there. Watch your step.

All in all, though, I have beaten every zelda title........except Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks. Only because well, the whole Wind Waker style kind of turned me off and I never bothered picking them up. Granted LoZ: Wind Waker was good and all, but it wasn't anything that I could take seriously...that is until end-game. Sweet sweet, Ganondorf's demise. The only other Zelda game I never got done with was Zelda 2: Adventure of Link for the NES. Why? No patience for it. HOW COULD THEY CALL THAT GAME ZELDA! *goes to rage*  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:30 pm
There was water parts though and some within dungeons. Also kind of like mini dungeons lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:51 pm
Mission locker is getting renovated. Cleaning's done, and getting new material is currently underway.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:49 am
I'm sick and tired of typing now! I have 3250 pages of notes to type from lab inspections for work. THAT IS FREAKING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!

So if I don't type up my next mission any time soon... it's because I'm sick and tired of typing!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:07 pm
Blizzard120
The thing about Legend of Zelda is the fact that Nintendo, ever since A Link to the Past for the SNES, they have made any kind of water dungeon notoriously hard, usually because of a DUNGEON WIDE water puzzle. The more notorious culprits being Water Temple in Ocraina of Time (double for its Master Quest variant), Jabu Jabu's belly in Oracle of Ages, and Great Bay Temple did give me a couple of fits in Majora's Mask, but sometimes I like to blame the pressure of "YOU ONLY HAVE SO MUCH TIME LEFT! GET THE HELL MOVING!"

Incidentally, however, one would notice that there isn't a water dungeon of any sorts in Skyward Sword, which shocked the hell out of me. Crazier still, they made TWO FIRE BASED DUNGEONS, one of which, the Fire Sanctuary, made me go "What the Hell?" due to the puzzles in that dungeon. To me, it was a fire based Water Temple if you ask me. Lava...everywhere...Word of advice to all who hasn't made it in there. Watch your step.

All in all, though, I have beaten every zelda title........except Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks. Only because well, the whole Wind Waker style kind of turned me off and I never bothered picking them up. Granted LoZ: Wind Waker was good and all, but it wasn't anything that I could take seriously...that is until end-game. Sweet sweet, Ganondorf's demise. The only other Zelda game I never got done with was Zelda 2: Adventure of Link for the NES. Why? No patience for it. HOW COULD THEY CALL THAT GAME ZELDA! *goes to rage*
It could be worse, Blizz. They could have erased your data every time you lost all of your lives. 3nodding  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Trainer23667

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:29 pm
Hey, so what I miss? biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:09 pm
Moogle_Tee
Hey, so what I miss? biggrin
A lot. gonk

Welcome back, Tee. biggrin  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:38 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:45 pm
I am a victim...  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

Midnight_Euphomy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:09 pm
Grr... Christmas parties need to be better planned. I need to get back to the guild. There be no such thing as social life for me....  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games