Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:03 pm
*facepalms at Showa and points at the closed office door*
Have you no respect for privacy? stare

Speaking of which, I wonder where she is. I thought she was only going to be gone for a short while...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:05 pm
*glances from Tes to Showa and back anxiously*
Gi ussta.... now jabbress is not the only one who knows.

*scratches his chin and eyes the bookshelf*
Perhaps she had mzilt more to do than she was leading on. With the expansion being planned and her relationship troubles, she must be under quite a bit of stress.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:09 pm
ThisEmptySoul
*facepalms at Showa and points at the closed office door*
Have you no respect for privacy? stare
((Post deleted, I didn't know you were in a private room. Retconning is fun. DO YOU EXPECT ME TO READ 2 OR MORE PAGES?))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:16 pm
{{Sure, why not? Most everyone else does... and it would get old really fast to put "I am in the office" in every post just to remind people that do not want to read back where I am. Now I get to figure out how to edit the last two posts to pretend like you were never here. I need a break, though.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:21 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{Sure, why not? Most everyone else does... and it would get old really fast to put "I am in the office" in every post just to remind people that do not want to read back where I am. Now I get to figure out how to edit the last two posts to pretend like you were never here. I need a break, though.}}
((Anymore, I don't read long walls of text, I skim and try to get the main ideas of what's happening. I don't know, maybe I'm becoming dyslexic or something.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:29 pm
<<< Query to lurkers: What's the state of the bar that's not in private in an office? >>>  

Exor Omega

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:35 pm
{{Are you asking who's in the bar if TES and Ryzan are in the office?}}  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:36 pm
*peeks in and sees a certain someone*

EXOR!!! *flies across the room and barrels into him, locking arms around him and grinning like a cheshire cat*

I haven't seen you in forever! You're getting skinny, have something to eat. Gosh. How have you been?

bandaidd
Crew

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:49 pm
<<< Yes, Ms. Reign, I am sweatdrop >>>

Exor barely made it into the bar before he was attacked! He let out a surprised exclamation and stumbled back a step as he took in who was so overjoyed to see him. He chuckled, "Well how do to you, too, Bandy...! It's been some time, hasn't it? And I, for one, think I need to go on a diet confused I have been," he said as he motioned to the bar, "It hasn't all been a bed of roses, but it's been good as of late - I mean, I get to see you, don't I?" He patted his friend's head with a large heartfelt grin.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:52 pm
Yeah! The last minute or two has been amazing! Best minutes of my day. Are you sure you haven't lost weight? Turn around and let me feast my eyes.  

bandaidd
Crew

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:59 pm
Exor laughed to himself as he did a catwalk turn for Bandaidd, complete with shrugging his coat off of his shoulders. "I do believe the opposite, actually. Although I've been training and fighting for these years, it seems that I need to modify my diet to account for more tracking and less combat... Afterall, I need to keep myself in shape! There's no telling what sort of things I'll have to contend with over this blasted sword next. People don't seem to realize that it tends to consume the life essence of the one who wields it, save for the one that relegated it to the form it now holds... Ah, but what can one do...? Will you be in for a spell? If so, let me get you a drink, dear friend! I know I've had a long day!"

<<< I've gotten into the habit of hitting Preview before hitting Submit so that I can include any posts that hit before I hit the button! >>>  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:13 pm
Exor Omega
<<< Yes, Ms. Reign, I am sweatdrop >>>

{{ rofl You'll have to excuse me. I'm a bit slow in the head. The bar usually open 24 hours. Sometimes it'll be completely empty, or you'll have rp going on in other parts of the bar, such as the office, downstairs where the MW ladies quarters are at, storage room, etc.}}

{{Oh and on a side note-*flyingarialtackleglompsbandy* BANDAIDD!!!}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:26 pm
*hoots and whistles as Exor does his routine, watching him grin self-consciously*

Why yes, I AM thirsty! I wonder if there's any more cherry-lime hidden away in that fridge. What will you have, hun?

[[a side note? all I get is a side note flyingarialhugtacklethingie?!? That's it. The wedding is off Icy!]]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:30 pm
bandaidd
[[a side note? all I get is a side note flyingarialhugtacklethingie?!? That's it. The wedding is off Icy!]]

{{ eek gonk NUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!! But....but you know I luffs ya bandy!!! Why would you say such a thing?! You can't call it off! It's TOMORROW for cripes sake!!! stressed }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games