Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:34 pm
Exor Omega
<<< I've gotten into the habit of hitting Preview before hitting Submit so that I can include any posts that hit before I hit the button! >>>
{{I do that a lot anyway just out of persnicketiness. Sometimes it takes me a long time to submit a post because I'm too busy proofreading it 50 times over to make sure it I'm not overly redundant and repeating myself a lot. ...... }}

Well, I don't want to be in this office the entire day waiting for her to come back. Although... *checks his watch* ... it practically has been the whole day already. stare ......... I think I need a cold drink.

*walks over to the door and puts his hand on the knob*
What about you? I don't imagine you got much of a rest.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:36 pm
He went over to the cooler and opened it up. "Bier, bier, bier, bier... Vodka... Bier... Bottle... Cherry lime!" He held up the half-empty bottle in victory. "Glass," he muttered/called the object as he retrieved it and set it on the bartop. He then proceeded to pour his old friend a glass of her selected poison. "As for me, I reckon I'll have a shot of Coke, for the time being. I forgot that I have something I've gotta tend to for a few minutes here, and I can't rightly leave carrying alcohol - the good Officer Dougherty might have something to say to that, afterall!"

Exor turned back to the cooler and produced a bottle of Coca-Cola Classic to carry with him. "Not to worry, I'll be right back!" With a wink, he was out the door once again.  

Exor Omega

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:40 pm
Gi ussta~ sweatdrop
*looks down sheepishly*
I did not get any rest. I was quite upset last isto...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:41 pm
Icy Reign
bandaidd
[[a side note? all I get is a side note flyingarialhugtacklethingie?!? That's it. The wedding is off Icy!]]

{{ eek gonk NUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!! But....but you know I luffs ya bandy!!! Why would you say such a thing?! You can't call it off! It's TOMORROW for cripes sake!!! stressed }}

[[Well, ok. But you have to find a new flower girl. I just won't do it for anything less than an on topic flyingaerobicextremeattakleglomp]]

*bandaidd blinks with an ice-cold cherry lime in her hand, looking at the spot where Exor stood*

And he's gone again. gonk It seems I have this effect on people.

*sadly walks over to couch and sags into it, setting her glass on the coffee table and staring at the ceiling*

bandaidd
Crew

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:51 pm
{{ rofl That's my bandy for you! rofl

ON TOPIC FOR BANDAIDD:

*FLYINGARIALAEROBICATTACKEXTREMEPOUNCEHUGGLEGLOMPSMOOCHESNUGGLE*

Now, where did that flower girl get off to?!}}  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:56 pm
*mmgfslggrglestrugglestobreathe*

I'm here. Under you. Okay! I'll be your flower girl! Letup!!! Uncle already.

*taps out frantically*

bandaidd
Crew

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:56 pm
*eye twitch*
And you wonder why I worry about you stare You get some rest now. I'll just be out in the bar for a while to see if Psyzapp shows up later tonight so I can finish explaining everything to her, then likely head back to my apartment.

*waves to Ryzan and heads out into the main bar area, going behind the counter to start making a shirley temple*

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:03 pm
Grunnies! Hey, guys. Have you seen Fluffy? I don't know where she's gotten off to. Oh hi, TES, whatcha making?  

bandaidd
Crew

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:03 pm
*smiles and waves farewell to Tes, then heads downstairs and into his private quarters. As he changes into his bed clothes and takes off his jewelry, he pauses to admire his wedding band and decides to keep it on... at least for now*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:07 pm
Exor returns to the bar, the whistled tune of Gangplank Galleon preceding him some ways. He walked in through the door and ensured that it closed behind him. "Nice night. Little cold, though." He then noticed Tes at the bar and nodded to the fellow, "Evenin', mate. Did you ever get any rest last night?"  

Exor Omega

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:13 pm
*lifts an eyebrow at bandaidd*
You lost your grunny already? I thought you were on some grunny rescue team or something.

*drops a couple of cherries into his shirley temple to finish it off, then holds it up for bandaidd to see*
It's a Shirley Temple... made with ginger ale, grenadine, and some maraschino cherries. You want one?

*takes a sip and notices Exor come in*
Yes. I slept all night actually... which isn't really a good thing stare

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:20 pm
Exor! I thought you were going to be gone forever!

@TES: Well, she jumped out of my arms and ran off. I thought she might be looking for Draa or something... That looks good, except what does grenadine taste like? I think I might just stick to my cherry lime.

bandaidd
Crew

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:25 pm
Grenadine is pretty much a cherry flavored syrup. As a matter of fact, maraschino cherries are packed in grenadine syrup. Traditionally it's made with pomegranate and cherry juices, but most brands just use high fructose corn syrup and artificial flavor these days.

I don't think I've seen Kakkosen... er... Fluffy, anywhere.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:27 pm
"It's not," he said as he stepped behind the bar. "I thought you were about ready to drop last night from exhaustion, Tes. Or are you supposed to sleep during the day?"

He ducked down and looked for something simple and clean to drink. Finding nothing to suit his fancy, he sighed and turned to the light drink cooler to retrieve a Glacier PowerAde. "Bless-ed day, bless-ed night, bless-ed sword, bless-ed girl, bless-ed drink... Ei gahs meigh," he grumbled as he took a seat at the bar.

He stared at the plastic bottle for a moment. "Screw it. I deserve something a little harder." He got up again and went back to the liquor cooler. He summoned the cheer back into his voice and replied to Bandaidd, "Ah, I wasn't gone that long... I just had to go tie up some loose ends with my would-be residence out here."

He came back around the bar with the bottle of mead from last night and a tall glass. He poured it perfectly as he walked and sat back down at the bar as he stuffed the cork back into the bottle. Exor released something between a sigh and a hiss, paused for a moment, then took a long draught of his chosen elixir.  

Exor Omega

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:34 pm
-burst into the MW- Good evening, Patrons! Banddy! -hustles up and hugs her- How are ya, chicka!?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games