Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:14 pm
Maune
::Maune walks in and sits down as he sighs laying his head down on the table::
What's the matter dear? *rubs his head*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:33 am
Well, I guess I'll just wait then. *has a seat at the bar to wait for Bandaidd so she can examine his stitches.* Psihug, can I get a cup of coffee?  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

psihug

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:39 am
JustinShowcase
Well, I guess I'll just wait then. *has a seat at the bar to wait for Bandaidd so she can examine his stitches.* Psihug, can I get a cup of coffee?

One coffee, coming right up! I'll run and get her, sir!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:43 am
JustinShowcase

*sits down by Justin*
Hey there, thanks for coming back. smile When you're done with your coffee, we can have a look and see how things are healing.

*rests chin on hands and watches Justin dreamily*  

bandaidd
Crew

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:50 am
*smiles at Bandaidd.* It's so good to see you Ms. Bandaidd. You are looking just as lovely as ever. *Sips his coffee.*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:52 am
rolleyes "lovely as ever" means not interested. I am so over him.
... or maybe not.

*runs to bathroom for kleenex*  

bandaidd
Crew

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:01 am
eek *Bewildered at her reaction to his compliment, he immediately puts down his coffee and rushes to the closed door to the ladies room. He knocks softly.* Um…Ms. Bandaidd, Ma'am. I didn't mean to upset you. You are just so beautiful I can hardly speak around you. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:05 am
*checks self in mirror and eyes are a little red, but there is no stray mascara. bandaidd straightens herself and walks back out to bar*

I'm kind of in a hurry, officer. If you're ready?  

bandaidd
Crew

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:08 am
Yes, Ma'am. I don't mean to be a bother to you. stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:17 am
*walks Showcase to the exam room and professionally removes his dressings*

Looks good, I just need to clean off the scabs a little so it isn't so hard to take out the stitches later. No signs of infection and from here on out, you can just cover the stitches with bandaidds. Change them twice a day and let them air out for at least 20 minutes each time. It's ok to get them wet in the shower if you pat them dry quickly afterwards. No swimming. We'll take those out in 5 days, okay?

*starts putting things away*

Do you really think I'm beautiful?  

bandaidd
Crew

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:25 am
Ms. Bandaidd…you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. *He straightens himself out and stiffens up due to having put his feelings out on the table and expose his vulnerability. Something he's not used to doing. He prepares himself to be crushed. She couldn't possibly be interested in him, she's much too high class and out of his league.*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:29 am
Well, dangit Justin! Are you married? Do you have a steady girlfriend? I'm going crazy here, wondering why all the other girls get the guys. What's wrong with me?  

bandaidd
Crew

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:37 am
Wrong with you? eek Nothing is wrong with you. You are perfection! What are you saying Ms. Bandaidd? eek  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:44 am
Well, I know I'm not sexy or as fun to be around as all the other ladies. But I really like you, and if you wanted I mean if you don't... oh, I don't know! gonk
Here... *gets out her business card and writes her cell# on it with a little heart*  

bandaidd
Crew

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:49 am
*gets nervous*

I gotta go.

*plants a quick kiss on his cheek and hurries away* redface  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games