Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:15 pm
"yeah she is because i kill her and ur father too try to protect u and ur sister" said demonic chaos walk up to u and stab ur shoulder with mine sword. "u wont be alive when i final kill and find other one too"said demonic chaos.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:28 pm
Hikari screamed in pain and held her bleeding and wounded shoulder. The scream was so loud that it was heard all around the island. She cringed in pain and laid on the ground, gritting her teeth and crying out of pain.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:40 pm
"i wish u will fight back but u r that weak hikari just say hello to ur mom and ur father at heaven" said demonic chaos before he place other blade in u. two drop ship found and drop troop stop me and fire at chaos step back and soldier went get hikari, "hey girl we get u out of this and we r good guy"said soldier take sword out of hikari shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:42 pm
Hikari whimpered as the blade was being pulled out from her shoulder. She collapsed soon after she was saved.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:27 pm
soldier pick up hikari and take in the dropship. flew over the some islands then medic clean out the wound on hikari shoulder "hey girl what is ur name"said soldier sit next to hikari.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:57 pm
Her eyes barely opened, she glanced tiredly towards the soldier and her mouth slightly opened, preparing to speak. "...The gh.....o...st....said....Hi...kar...i...." muttered Hikari as she fell unconscious.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:46 am
"huh what hikari ..... so this one girl is lost way her past " said soldeir and let her to rest and it is long way home.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:06 am
As she was unconscious, her mind was still blackened. No shades, no light, no anything. She was just floating in midair, surrounded by darkness. She tried to yell out for any help but no one came, not one sound. Only her voice echoed around her. Her body curled up in a ball and shut her eyes tightly, covering her ears, hearing thousand voices all around her. The sound was so excruciating that she began screaming. Yet this time, her voice was gone. She tried to raise her voice but nothing came out. Tears began rolling down on her cheeks as she covered her ears, weeping.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:35 pm
lisa is sit at her desk fill in paper work and heard a dropship is over her head and one elite came in my office "My lady a girl is wound and enter in dropship to hospital right now"said elite."good it is well u told me and u can leave my room"Said lisa ask elite to leave.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:14 pm
When her eyes opened, she was wheezing. A small cough escaped her lips and winced in pain, trying to remember what happened. When she realized that she was saved, she couldn't stop crying in joy that she had survived. She didn't realize that such ominous aura could come from only one being.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:28 am
doctor came in ur room and "good ur are a wake and we patch ur shoulder when u unconscious, u r in hospital right now"said doctor check ur blood and check up.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:22 am
Hikari sat up yet winced on the sharp pain that her shoulder gave while moving it slightly. She held her shoulder and was against the wall.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:05 pm
doctor wipe ur face and joy walk in" so doc how is choose one feeling"said joy asking the doctor. "she is better and mothes without use that shoulder made from demonic chaos"said docter.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:07 pm
Hikari was confused on what was happening so she just kept her distance towards the people.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:06 am
doctor leave the room and joy stay in with hikari, "it is so been while hikari is it or u remember me four year ago"Said Joy pull out the chair and chat with her.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games