Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:36 pm
June fell to her knee, shutting her eyes tightly
"get out!" She yelled at him impatiently.
"get out! get out! get out!" She continued to repeat. June pressed her shoulders even more to the walls, denting them

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:51 pm
"Where the hell is a healer when you need one" Dark mumbled to himself, thinking quickly, he did the only rational thing on him mind. Standing up, Dark moved closer to June, with staff in hand, he lightly touched her shoulder. In the blink of an eye, they were both standing on the Ila of Bea. It was the closes thing to paradise he'd ever known, surrounded by water, Bea was a small island in the shape of a jagged crescent. Out in the middle of no where, with a bountiful vegetation and animal life. Rarely did he allow anyone here, but June was indeed a special case.  

Phantom Touch

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:55 pm
June looked around shakily
"wh-where are we?!" She asked, clenching her jaw to lessen how much she was shaking. She took a shaky, deep breath, breathing in the ocean air. Turning her head to to ocean, her eyes seemed to change to liquid stone, the color swapping between blue and red so quickly it seemed purple

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:10 pm
Dark bent over to feel the grass, it seemed so long ago he was brought here for the first time, "The Ila of Bea, home and resting place of the Shadow spirits. Its waters is known to have healing properties, many seek what you see before you, but so few ever reach it. Do not fear, as long as your kind to the island, it will be kind to you."  

Phantom Touch

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:13 pm
"wh-why did you bring me here?" she said through her teeth, her eyes continuing to speed between colors, some moments stopping at Red. Her hair turned silver slowly, her skin paling with streams of blood running down her arms from her nails  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:20 pm
Picking her up in his arms, Dark made his way to the small lagoon in the center of the island, "because you my dear need a healer and unfortunately you were stuck with me" He eased her slowly into the cooling waters, once she was fully in, Dark released her to the powers of the sea. He's last hope was that she would finally be purged clean.  

Phantom Touch

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:24 pm
June screamed, shutting her eyes tightly. The water bubbled around her. When it settled, She remained completely still, her hair shorter now, reaching down barely past her shoulders, and her skin darker compared to how pale it was beforehand.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:29 pm
Dark sat on a boulder close by, waiting for June to surface once again, there wasn't anything left for him to do, but wait. Putting his staff away, Dark reclined back and watched as the sky turned colors to match June's mood. The animals began to gather about, more than likely intrigued by all of the noise.  

Phantom Touch

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:34 pm
The sky turned a sunset orange, although untimely, as june stood up, the water dripping from her hair and clothes like individual waterfalls
"...."
Looking at her palms and up her arms, the wounds from her nails was gone. Her short hair fell over her face before she pushed it back, raising her head to look at Dark. Her eyes were a forest green with a hazel rim around the irises.
"....what just happened?" She asked, her voice a higher pitch---like bells.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:44 pm
Dark turned towards the tinkering sounds of June's voice, pleased at what he saw, Dark grinned in her direction. "It seems the island agrees with you" he didn't want to mention had it not, she would have been drown by the very same ocean for being unworthy, but that didn't seem to be the case as of now. "Whatever plagued you before, is gone now love, take heart, you are safe here."  

Phantom Touch

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:49 pm
June took a step forward before falling to one knee. she panted slightly. the sky faded to a dark blue.
"....I feel so...strange...." June looked at her palm before tracing the water to Dark. She stood back up, walking out of the water and clumping her hair, squeezing it to get the water out.
"...was I plagued?" She asked indirectly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:55 pm
Dark motioned for her to join him, "you tell me June, by the sound of your screams I'd say something was attacking you." He needed for her to tell him the truth, "If you ever want to be free June, if you ever want to have control over your life again, you need to open up."  

Phantom Touch

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:58 pm
"I-I can't. I won't say anything about it."
June crossed her arms, still taking a step towards him like he motioned.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:02 pm
"Fine then we'll talk of other things if it makes you feel more comfortable, but know this, I will find out the truth before you leave here. Where are you from?" Just as he said this a falcon landed near by, watching them both.  

Phantom Touch

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:07 pm
"....I don't know."
June loooked at the ground
"I only have memories from when I became joined with Kyra and onward. But by the time I met Kyra I was nomadic...."

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games