Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SexyVixen

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:26 pm
myrafinn
I too am excited as well ... ummm ... what was I talking about???? Geez ... old age ... anyway .. My name is Myrafinn *curtsies* and I am glad to have been accepted to this guild ... just to give you an idea how old I am .. I have two teenage daughters at home ... One is sixteen and the other is thirteen ... pray for me mrgreen As a matter of fact ... they're probably running around here somewhere ninja But yes I am glad to be part of this now that I know there are actually Gaians closer to my age 3nodding xd rofl

Thanks! And I look forward to chatting with everyone ... if I can remember xd

2 teenagers?? wow!! so how old are you?? im a new parent.... 2 months 2 days to a beautifull baby girl.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:34 pm
Hello all! I'm Door or Onna (which ever is clever). I'm 22 years old and I've been on Gaia for almost five years now.. I'm impressed with this guild because I was finding it difficult to find people around my own age, let alone a little older so at least now I know there are many more of us on here than I thought. Anywho, I'm looking forward to talking to and getting to know you all. Well... Maybe. I'm bad with names... sweatdrop  

Door Revoir

Blondie_CeS

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:45 pm
ninja
Alright hello. My names Cassie. I've been on Gaia for...lets see...4 and a half years...I think. I'm 21 years old and I look like I'm 15. I decided to join this guild so that perhaps I might get online more frequently. Before I would just get on for a minute or two then leave. Mindless jabber gets annoying to me after a while. Hopefully I'll find some friends in here. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:45 pm
Hello and thank you for letting me join the guild!  

Leelu3

Liar187

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:49 pm
Hello My Fellow Gaians,

I am a 21 year old 2004 veteran of Gaia. I joined this guild to talk and possibly meet up with people my age. I don't know what else to say so.... HI?

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:51 pm
hewos  

kremmit

Angelic Genius

Sprink Sprik

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:52 pm
Hello Everyone!

... um... I guess that's it, huh? ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:57 pm
Hello everyone, I'm Meg and I am 23. I am relatively new to Gaia. (2 weeks or so) I like alot of Nerdy things so to say. BIG star Wars nut, cosplayer ... etc anything else just ask smile This is me:

User Image  

Saphyre Supernova

Charmed Dreamer

27,375 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Deilusia

4,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:59 pm
Um Hi, I'm Del, a 27 year old million year gaia vetran >.<[
I have a puppy and a kitty and that's the extent of my family.
Um, I never mind random pm's so feel free to drop me a line.. and anything else that needs to be known is probably on my lookup!/color]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:00 pm
Yay people my own age! heart

My name is Lisa and I'm 25 3nodding  

Sally_Pants

Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Epsilon Cancri84

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:08 pm
Hello all, I'm Dary. I guess I am a geezer by Gaia's standards lol. Anyways, I won't mind receving a cane. Not that I need it except....to whack people with blaugh Well, I guess that's all I have to say. Oh yeah I'm 24 yrs old and from Chicago, IL.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:10 pm
just wanted To say a HELLO to the guild, and thank you for allowing me to join. I am 53/M/Regina, sask. Canada. I'm hoping to get to meet some others here, that are reasonably close in age, and make some friends and perhaps get to chat with some. My Gaia nic is ---THEEDUDE---, But more commonly called 'Dude'. Hope to hear froms some of you in the future. Messages to my mailbox are looked forward too!  

---THEEDUDE---

Raine Yushranagi

1,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:15 pm
HIYA!!! Raine Yushranagi here!! Hope to meet many of you in the posts to come!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:16 pm
Thank you so much for saying 40+. I was afraid I was the only one over that. Actually I'm 50 (won't be 51 for nearly two whole months) and I'm a grandma! I came to Gaia because of a friend of mine who shall remain anonymous because she makes everybody think she's in her mid 20s and she's mid 30s. Anyway, I'm a geezer and proud of it (although I don't broadcast my age on my profile, of course) and it's time for me to explore the forums. 4laugh  

swtpatooty

Kiwinga1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:21 pm
Hi all! I'm Kiwinga1. I'm 22 and live in Ontario, Canada. I look forward to getting to know you guys.Thanks for letting me join your guild.  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games