Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:02 am
more name ideas if don't have enough for 2nd round miss Gilda
Well can't wait to see if you have a 3rd round of the best voted lake names

Crystal lake
Munster lake  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:42 am
Liada walks in and sits over at the bar. She looks over the menu a bit and decides to order once the bartender has a moment to come over. Excuse me barkeep but can I have a tall Midori Sour and I'll have the alfredo chicken pasta with the side of garlic bread please? Thanks Once the bartender went to process her order she pulled out the most recent City of Ember series book she had been reading recently.  

Liada Trovaras

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:10 pm
*She walks quickly from MW, keeping alert for anyone following her and reaches Kathy's. Opening the heavy wooden door, she slips in and heads to one of the tables. As she takes a seat, the waiter appears, startling her.* What the, why do you do that? Crikey, nearly scared the bejebus out of me. *Even as she's talking, another waiter appears with a glass of wine.* Jonny on the spot, aren't you? stare I don't know what I want yet. And don't go just bringing me something either. *She sighs, knowing she shouldn't be short with these guys.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:18 pm
*She sits at the table, staring at the wine glass no longer feeling very hungry. She feels a cool presence approach and knows Ghost has come to join her. The staff disappear and she's left alone with her twin.*  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:31 pm
*She ignores Ghost as she stares at her wine glass. Her mind travels to Brat, Kat, and the men called Flame and Kaoru. She hopes they've managed to take out this L that is causing some of the grief, if only to get the Russians off her back. Not that she believes she'll ever be truly free of them. Thanks to her twin. Anger flashes through her again and Ghost flickers, for a moment she can actually see her. Startled, she attempts to calm down, not wanting to drag her twin back inside.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:43 pm
*Closing her eyes, she takes a few quick deep breaths, letting go of her anger. She picks up the wine glass, draining it quickly and gets up. She asks for a bottle of Tequila to go and pays her tab, heading home.*  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:21 am
*after having come here a while back to get something to eat, he had fallen asleep in the tv room, still thinking about Leko for some reason. Oddly enough, every time he started to have a dream about Leko, one of the staff would come around and wake him up. They didn't come to bring him anything or even tell him something, they'd just wake him up and then walk away.

Unfortunately, these dreams were really persistent, thus making it difficult for him to get a decent rest. He thought about just heading back to dame's apartment so his sleep wouldn't be interrupted, but given how tired he was, it seemed like too much of a trip.

Eventually the dreams stopped and he was able to sleep without the staff waking him up. However, when he did wake up on his own, he found out he'd turned back to a grunny*
Xsa stressed *shakes his grunny fist at the staff* Do you guys just like messing with me or something? stressed

*hops toward the exit and one of the staff opens the door for him* tch... -now- you're being helpful rolleyes If I had fingers, I'd flip you off right now mad

*hops out, headed toward MW*

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:28 am
((Great! Now I have a mental picture of a grunny flipping someone off! rofl ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:58 am
(( rofl Me too!

retroposting, since I had to leave last night before I fell asleep at the computer.))

*walks into Chatty Kathy's still holding Amy's hand* Let's have a drink at the bar before we eat. *takes her over to the bar*

Excuse me for a moment. *catches one of the waiters and discusses something with him for a moment, then goes back to where Amy is sitting* smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:05 pm
Amy had a small smile on her face that wouldn't quit. Karrie had held her hand the entire walk over to Kathy's, and he kept holding it until he went to go over and talk with one of the waiters momentarily.

When he came back, she sat at the bar with him and ordered a water. She turned to look at Karrie and laughed softly.

"You know, is it even necessary to talk with the staff here or order anything verbally? I came in here with Kits to hang a poster for Aqua Springs, and I figured out these waiters are telepathic!"

She blushed slightly and looked down at her water glass, which had just been placed in front of her. She hoped she didn't sound crazy with her theory. But after seeing a talking dragon, nothing seemed crazy now!  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:11 pm
I'll have a coke. *turns to Amy* I suppose it's not, but I feel better talking to them. I think it's easier on me to actually say what I want. They are telepathic. That's how Velcore gave his order to them last time we were here. *laughs softly, looking down at his glass*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:17 pm
Amy sighed in relief and laughed softly. "Oh thank God. I had been thinking about the incident with Velcore when I hypothesized to Kits that the waiters were telepathic. After a talking dragon, I hoped I wasn't reaching too far out there."

She couldn't help but go into her friend mode momentarily with Karrie when he said the part about saying what he wanted. She knew he didn't have a double meaning to it, but Amy thought she'd bring it up quickly.

"And you know, even though they are telepathic, I guess it's a good habit to have, verbally saying what you want."

She smiled at Karrie and then took a drink of her water.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:24 pm
Oh, he does much more than just talk. I can't say exactly, but he seems to know a lot more than he says...

*nods, smiling softly* I suppose it is a good habit. *takes a drink, watching the waiters walking around out of the corner of his eye*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:33 pm
Amy wanted to smile at the last part of what Karrie said, and she did, slightly, but she mostly felt guilty. She knew what Velcore knew, or at least some of it, and she couldn't tell Karrie, not yet. She hated it, but she trusted Velcore and Mitri.

She took another small sip of her water and then turned to look at Karrie again. "So how has your day been? I didn't have a chance to ask you that before."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:37 pm
My day's been pretty busy... I was working at my forge all morning, sharpening my knives that I use at home. Then one of the Jade Dragon staff called to say that he needed to leave early, so I went in to cover for him. *takes a sip of his drink* How was your day?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games