Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:35 am
"Duh, im only 120+ years old. Im still a baby." Brago said picking her up and hugging her. "But no matter where I go the ladies always jump on me" he laughed.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:51 am
User Image
"Whatever, grandpa," she said rolling her eyes and going to sit on the couch. Hey Nike, got any clothes. I'm tired of wearing this little schoolgirl's outfit."
"Misha, later. what I need to know is your father killing my people, because it's a serious breach. And what are Fang Hunters."

User Image

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:59 am
"Are you calling me an infant Nike?" hana asked as she walked through the office door. She had followed brago to Embrace but prefered to use door and not windows. "Because last time I cheacked I wasn't"

((lol. hana is kind of a cougar))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:02 am
(Nice...Cougars are awesome...lol...Oh and what time would it be in the RP?)  

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:12 am
"Old ragna is executing vamps? I smell a war"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:41 am
User Image
"If it's true than that is what it will come to." She looked questioningly at the suddenly silent Misha. "She smiled when Hana came in,"No Hana, just those two." Pointing accusingly.

(Afternoon , maybe))  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:45 am
User Image
"calling them infants makes me feel very old." Hana sighed and sat down. "The last thing we need right now is a war though."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:47 am
"Do you have an authority to do such a thing? You say you dont want to be the new ruler of the city, yet you can call war for it?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:52 am
User Image
"As long as I hold the Prince's mantle I have the same powers, but they are burdensome. The Were's have always been under vampire rule, and they have always rebelled but they are too wild to hold power for long. I will do what is neccessary." She continued to eyeball the very uncomfortable Misha.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:00 pm
User Image
"There must be a way to settle this besides starting a war." Hana offered. "A war will negativly affect everyone."  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:04 pm
User Image
"If they have killed my people and are causing trouble, then I have no choice." She said and her words held the weight of finality.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:20 pm
User Image
"What if they are not the ones? Or what if there is only a select few of them?" Hana asked her. "Why punish the masses with a bloody war for the crimes of the few? There is a way to find and punish only a few. But a war would be needed if all of the weres are involved, but let us hope that it is only a small number of them."  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:27 pm
User Image
Nike looked pensive. "If it were that easy....If it were just a rogue wolf, i would say yes, but since the ragnok is involved they will move to protect him and that means a body count."

Misha began to whimper, her ears out and down.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:31 pm
User Image
"Is there 100% proof that Ragnok is involved? if so, what is that proof?" Hana asked Nike. "And if this is a try to break vampire rule. why now? what good would come of them acting on this at this time?"  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:44 pm
User Image
"With no prince to rule, the city is still vulnerable, with me here or not. It is obviously someones bid for power. But I will not act unless I can confirm it. For that i will put him under Judgement or challenge him myself."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games