Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:26 pm

((Andddd along comes treya 8D yah or nu? O.o))

((Edit: Yay >:3 i got first post on this page >: D))
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:36 pm

Spencer yawned. He wondered why. He was pretty sure that he got enough sleep the previous night, even with Alex waking him and a bunch of others up before dawn to put them through touch military-like training. Maybe that was it. He was tired from Alex's rigorous training. But then wouldn't Jordan be just as tired? She seemed still rather lively.

Alex traveled up the stairway and was trying to find anything threatening, but it was very dark and he couldn't see.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:15 am

(Hey, no one needs to trip...o.0 how about someone drops something say??? Eh I'll let you guys take it from here. Poor Aves...T.T lol)

Avery caught sight of the end of the stairwell up ahead. It was a slightly less gray square in the dark rectangle that was her field of vision. Picking up the pace she accidentally missed her next step, bumping her toes into the step above, causing her to stumble forward....
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:05 pm

(( We'll be off the stairs soon... ))

Jordan reached forward to keep Avery from falling and grabbed her arm to pull back on. But suddenly Avery was falling...up. "Wah!" Jordan reached out to grab the stair's railing and pulled back as Avery seemed to be dangling upwards. "What's...going on?"

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:40 pm

"Uhm ..." Avery remained on an angle...floating...in the air. both hands still on the map, her elbow snagged by Jordan.

Thoughtfully she looked down at the map and saw that the stairs did indeed seem to run along the ceiling ..of the passageway..though how they'd managed to get upside down in the first place was questionable..though the hallway had seemed kind of sloped funny...
But as to how they were still walking on the ceiling...

And then it clicked.
The stairwell was colored in
red ink. Just as most of the map was done in violet. Violet for a sensory reader to read the map... and red for...
"Our manipulators!" Avery said looking up...at Jordan. Which was technically Jordan's down; but as she was walking on the ceiling Avery was technically the only one right side up.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:00 pm

Jordan looked at Avery, with one of her eyebrows raised. "Um...okay?..."

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:18 pm

"Our manipulators!" Avery repeated and gestured with the map. "This thing is weird. Most of the map is violet, violet like for sensory, but the map shows this staircase in red! Red for manipulators! Not only that but the staircase itself is marked weird! Other than going up two flights without stopping, the stairs are on the ceiling which leads me to believe that Alex and Spencer are holding us all up on the ceiling with their powers."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:11 pm

(( Lol, sent a pm earlier to explain it to eternal and now it doesn't matter :p ))

"Okay, then, that makes perfect sense. Here..." She pulled on Avery to try and get her back to the stairs. "We'd better get off these things..."

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:24 pm

(Sigh, my explanation needs serious editing...they always SEEM to make sense until I click post...)

"In that case maybe you should jump... because down is up....if you get what I'm saying. And this can't be good for the guys."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:33 pm

"Okay, I'll jump. But I think you need to get back on these stairs first." She pulled Avery's hand to the banister so she could pull herself up. Literally. "Okay, here I go..." she jumped off the stairs. "Whoa!" suddenly she was falling up. She stabled herself with her powers and righted so that everyone else was on the 'ceiling'.

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:48 pm

"Trippy hunh?" Avery said, somewhat excited from her new position near the rail. She'd always wondered what it would be like to fly, and was rather excited. "We should all get moving though."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:33 pm

"Yeah." At this point, Jordan was starting to think she'd might as well just fly everywhere.

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:38 pm

Spencer rubbed his eyes as he heard what Avery said. "Well, then no wonder I'm tired. Let's hurry up before I fall asleep" he said. He looked up at the stairs and then jumped. He landed upside down which was right side up on the stairs. "C'mon guys. I'll leave you behind and I don't think Alex wants to wait around either!" he called to the others.

Indeed Alex felt being drained a little bit, but not as much as Spencer. He had more power and was at a higher level so it was not taking as much out of him.

"As much as this defies any known laws of physics, alright. I suppose down here all logic no longer needs to apply" Christopher said and jumped up as well. He noticed on the stairway that nothing was hanging off of him as being pulled down by gravity. Not his tie, not his hair, nothing. Even his ball of flame still flickered in an upwards manner.

Dr. Stanfield was waiting for the rest of them to go before he went.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:47 pm

Everyone who isn't posting jumped. Because yes.

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:59 pm

Once everyone was up, Dr. Stanfiled jumped and wound up with the rest of them. "Well that was interesting" he said.

"Now let's go before I fall asleep!" Spencer cheered, pumping his fist into the air on an angle.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games