Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:27 pm
{{Man... And cinnamon can help calm my stomach! I'm glad I like it.}}

Jessi smiled at Daniel. "Hey, Daniel. You doing okay? You were kind of running around there for a moment."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:32 pm
-dame nods and goes to sit down in a chair. She gently places Kits on her lap and pets her absent-mindedly while opening up Daniel's letter to read-

Daniel's Letter
dame,

Things have been interesting since I awoke. Much of that I have you to thank for. And I will always be thankful for it. But I must confess, that things have come to mind, memories returned, and information given, that have caused me to rethink myself. I wish to speak with you, if you would wish it.

There is a homeless shelter downtown, where I sometimes go to get out of the way, but I spend most my time up at Aqua Springs now. That resort place near the edge of town. I will explain further later, it is an interesting chain of events.

I have come to understand that people see this time of the planet's season as being a renewal of the calander, as well as hopes and dreams. I have few that I can remember of my own, so instead I am hopeful that your dreams have been renewed. Be well my friend.

Until we meet again,
Daniel

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:34 pm
*listens to the conversation, tail moving lazily back and forth, turning around to stare at dame when she sits down*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:37 pm
Daniel shook his head groggily with a silly grin on his face.

"If you only knew the half of it Jess."

Turning around, Daniel leaned his back on the desk.

"Thankfully that perverted little creature wasn't around."

Slippiing into silence, Daniel watches Dame read his letter. Slight nervousness creeping over his face.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:39 pm
-glances up from the letter when she feels something staring at her. See Kits and raises an eyebrow- neutral Um... -looks around seeing if anyone else notices the cat just staring at her like a creeper- ninja Cat...you're kinda creepin' me out, staring at me like that...Can I help you with something, kitty? lol -goes back to reading the letter, continuing to pet her-  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:42 pm
*mews at dame, reaching up with one paw to touch her hair*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:43 pm
Jessi laughed softly, Daniel's silly grin infectious. "Well, if you ever need to share, I'll gladly listen."

She rested her hip against the desk and crossed her arms over her chest. "And what perverted little creature would that be?"

She smirked at Daniel. He was quite fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:49 pm
Daniel hlaf turned his head towards Jessi.

"What? Oh, him. I don't really know him, but from what I saw, and heard, I know him enough. Dame called him Draa. Apparently he had a room in the apartment I was staying in until recently. Never poked in until Christmas Eve though. Almost got himself hurt."

Daniel's face slid momentarily into a rare seriousness, eyes staring into the distance, but it was gone just as quick.

"Aah. Nothing you'd want to hear about."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:50 pm
-keeps getting distracted by the cat, instead of reading the letter- stressed -raises another eyebrow at Kits- Um...you playing with my hair, kitty? xd -waves a strand of bouncy curls in front of Kits- Do you wanna play? -looks at the cat's eyes- Wow...you have the greenest eyes I've ever seen on a cat... xd Our eyes match, kitty...though, mine are a little darker. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:53 pm
*unable to resist, bats at dame's hair a bit, meowing at her again*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:54 pm
Jessi arched an eyebrow slightly. "Draa? I thought you were talking about Razz. Now we have someone else to be worried about."

She sighed and rolled her eyes to the ceiling. "Great."

She looked back at Daniel and smiled slightly. "But I'm glad you're already aware of another threat. That's good, very proactive."

Jessi frowned slightly when she saw the serious look on Daniel's face. She whispered softly. "Daniel, I meant what I said. I'm here for you to talk with if you ever need it."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:59 pm
-dame chuckles and keeps moving the strand of hair for Kits to play with, going back to reading the letter quickly before she gets distracted again-

surprised -dame gasps when she reads the homeless shelter thing and almost gets up, but decides to read the rest first. Why would he stay at a homeless shelter when there is a perfectly good apartment he can stay in? gonk -

-she smiles when she reads the last part. Her dreams really have been renewed. 3nodding -

Well, kitty, let's go have ourselves a chat with Daniel, eh? -she carefully picks the kitty up, setting her near her shoulder, hoping the cat will want a ride up there, and walks over to Daniel, letter in hand-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:02 pm
*sighs and sits, almost limp, on dame's shoulder. She's realized that she needs somebody's help to get into the locker room, since she's not quite big enough to push the door open. She hadn't planned this as well as she'd thought*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:04 pm
Daniel turned his gaze back to Jessi again. His eyes softened.

"I know. I hear ya, and thanks. But there are things about me, that even I don't know yet."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:07 pm
-chuckles- Aww, kitty, do you want down, sweetie?

-dame tentatively walks over to Daniel, not wanting to interrupt his conversation with Jessi. When there is a pause in the convo, she shakes the paper a little- You wanted to talk? -she smiles at him-

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games