Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:33 pm
Couple of clarification things for ponies!

Fear Guide
Note: What separates a Horseman from a Halloween character, however, is that their attacks can hit two targets at once.

Is the Fear Guide only referencing Heirs, or is that a new addition saying all horsemen can target two people with Fear attacks? I wasn't sure since we can now buy a one turn AoE at Stage 2.

Also for the AoE thing, is it possible to use it in tandem with Chill or Barrier charges?

About buying Lairs, does the double HP bonus apply only to those whom had bought the Lair, or does it apply to any horseman in the vicinity?

EDIT: Also, if multiple people plan on living in a Lair, can they split the 50pt cost? Or if we both pay 50, does the lair size increase/grow more complex?

marushii

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:19 am
For the free RP raffle, does the ticket cap work for how many tickets you can claim in one day, or does it cap for how many tickets you claim for a certain set of dates?

For example, I have 10 rps from Nov 22, and 5 from Nov 23. I claim them all on the 23rd. Does this mean I wont be able to claim any more tickets on the 23rd (and 5 of those tickets become void as I would of tried to claim 15 in a day), or does it mean I can claim 5 more for the 23rd, and just not the 22nd?

...I think that makes sense BD;  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

LuckyCat777

Magical Girl

15,375 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:01 am
I read somewhere (I can't find it now, but I did), that the reason there wasn't a Wiki page for the Minis site is because of reasons, plus all the spoilers for things like Angelique's location. Is this true?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:49 pm
UH. So i have a citizen planned (Vanya's sister) and i want them to have occaisonal spars, etc'.
Is there a specific place in Halloween Town where spars can take place? Or is it just like. Find a field or a waterfall and fight it out?  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Gaufre

Tipsy Sailor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:28 pm
What's do we say is the reason for quest students attending the classes in this 12 Days of Joy? Sort of an open house?

For example, if a conversation leads to the topic of being enrolled at A. Academy, what should a quest student say in terms of not being a student, just visiting/open house/whatwhat?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:13 pm
posting this answer on request!!

noinahz
If I bring Freya to one class. And Gabby to a COMPLETELY different class. Can I claim using them, or do I have to bring Gabby to each and every class in order to claim?

"ALPACAMAN" ninjazoosmut
If you wanna post this in faq for me its fine as long as you dont overlap credit claims
"ALPACAMAN" ninjazoosmut
Like freya and gabby both claim for one class  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:55 pm
Just wanted to get some clarification on artifacts!
For Tusk of Ares, it states that:

"For one turn, the wielder may do +8 additional damage. Hit or miss, they take a -2 to accuracy for next 4 turns. Must be stated at time of roll, can be used in same turn of attack once per battle. "

Can this be used in conjunction with a fear attack or runics? (ex. battle cry + artifact, or hand torch + artifact)

Or I suppose in general, unless stated, can artifacts/fear attacks/runics be used together/stacked?

(Wasn't sure whether to post this in general Q&A or Deus Q&A, so general it is)

zoobey

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:51 pm
Are the Xmas classes considered field classes worth 2 points? If so, does that mean the double RP points makes them worth 4 points?

Also, is there a cap on the RP points obtainable from the classes, such as November's 10 point cap?

zoobey

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:46 pm
I have some RP point-related questions (because this has been confusing me for some time x.x). I have heard if we have RPs that are 800+ wordcount, but are not finished due to kind of going dead/being abandoned, we can still claim RP points for it. If so, then would an abandoned/unfinished spar (with filled-in posts) count as +1 for going over 800 words, or would it count as +2 like a finished and filled-in 800+ spar would??

And the same for regular RPs. We could still claim +1 for going over 800 words, finished or not??  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:34 pm
EVERYTHING ELSE IS A MARU OR ZOO QUESTION SORRY

LOLTERNATIVE
UH. So i have a citizen planned (Vanya's sister) and i want them to have occaisonal spars, etc'.
Is there a specific place in Halloween Town where spars can take place? Or is it just like. Find a field or a waterfall and fight it out?

Personal spars can go in the main forum ~ !
If you want it to be an organized IC public display put it in the Sports Arena ~ !

Gaufre
What's do we say is the reason for quest students attending the classes in this 12 Days of Joy? Sort of an open house?

For example, if a conversation leads to the topic of being enrolled at A. Academy, what should a quest student say in terms of not being a student, just visiting/open house/whatwhat?

Yes, they're invited as guests ~ just like and open house ~ !

xoxomenai
I have some RP point-related questions (because this has been confusing me for some time x.x). I have heard if we have RPs that are 800+ wordcount, but are not finished due to kind of going dead/being abandoned, we can still claim RP points for it. If so, then would an abandoned/unfinished spar (with filled-in posts) count as +1 for going over 800 words, or would it count as +2 like a finished and filled-in 800+ spar would??

And the same for regular RPs. We could still claim +1 for going over 800 words, finished or not??

Going over 800 words is worth one point, battle or rp.
For the full two points in a battle rp, it must be fully finished and filled out.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:25 pm
Are the halved insanity titan HPs here still in effect? I'd like to attempt soloing one of the weaker ones, but if they're not halved anymore, I'll keep away from all of that. far away

Also, I could have sworn I read this somewhere, but I can't find it now. Are horseman eligible to earn learned abilities from student open classes?

zoobey

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:09 pm
Smerdle
Are the halved insanity titan HPs here still in effect? I'd like to attempt soloing one of the weaker ones, but if they're not halved anymore, I'll keep away from all of that. far away

Also, I could have sworn I read this somewhere, but I can't find it now. Are horseman eligible to earn learned abilities from student open classes?

zoobey

They are still in effect!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:46 pm
DarkHeartedSorrow
Are the Xmas classes considered field classes worth 2 points? If so, does that mean the double RP points makes them worth 4 points?

Also, is there a cap on the RP points obtainable from the classes, such as November's 10 point cap?

zoobey

Double rp was for november only so xmas is x2 points but PER DIFFERENT CLASS. I will say please have a 600 word min on each one total for it to count!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:47 pm
[A.V.]
Just wanted to get some clarification on artifacts!
For Tusk of Ares, it states that:

"For one turn, the wielder may do +8 additional damage. Hit or miss, they take a -2 to accuracy for next 4 turns. Must be stated at time of roll, can be used in same turn of attack once per battle. "

Can this be used in conjunction with a fear attack or runics? (ex. battle cry + artifact, or hand torch + artifact)

Or I suppose in general, unless stated, can artifacts/fear attacks/runics be used together/stacked?

(Wasn't sure whether to post this in general Q&A or Deus Q&A, so general it is)

zoobey

This cannot be stacked with any other ability other than melee attack or defense! Fear buffs do not cancell out this debuff!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:01 am
Thank you Zoo!!  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games