Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:41 am

Mood: embarrased
Companions: Ravenclaws and Lauretta
Thoughts: well that was stupid of me....oh hey Lauretta!

User Image

════════════════════════

He had gone back to looking around timidly when he spotted Lauretta waving to him from the Hufflepuff table. He smiled and waved back to her. Even though he screwed up here when trying to help he had at least made a new friend. Hopefully he could make more. He felt a little intimidated by the others he had met so far, other than the girl on the train, she ended up in Gryffindor. She seemed nice if not a bit too high energy.

════════════════════════

Ooc: I hoping I'm safe for posting seeing as Hikaru pretty much removed himself from the helping Dris party and thus removing from the post order. he is only engaging Lauretta at the moment. so if anyone want to poke hikaru they can. XP

JasmineKiwiFire

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:58 pm
User Image
Second Year

Location : Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table

The last thing Minako expected was the first year Gryffindor giving her a hard time. She was just trying to help. Besides she was pretty sure that doing something was still better than nothing. Listening to the pink haired girl, Minako stood on her spot quietly. “For the record, I do know a thing or two about anxiety. One of my sisters deals with it.” She told the younger girl.

“I was just trying to help. You can’t expect to be able to do everything on your own.” Minako told her honestly. It was a fact she quickly learned thanks to the events in her life. “Well I wasn’t about to force my help if it isn’t wanted.” She answered Chrys when she told them to stay there. It wasn’t like she was going to follow after them like some kind of an idiot. No, she knew when to back off. “As for you, go right ahead. If you find you need any help, you’ll know where to find me.” Minako finished telling the girl before letting her take Dris out of the great hall.

With that, Minako shook her head before finding a seat next to the other boy. “Hello, I’m Minako. Friends call me Mina on occasion.” She introduced herself to Hikaru. “You’re sure having an interesting first evening. Welcome to Ravenclaw by the way.” She added with a small smile despite the earlier issue with Chrys. Minako wasn’t about to let a Gryffindor get to her. If she did that, then all her years with Kimberly were for nothing.

With : Housemates... Dris, Chrys, Hikaru

Attire : Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC : - - -

Kungfudemoness
                                                  Cara MiaKitty
                                                  Miss GryffindorK

A creative thinker with plenty of opinions,
                                                  One who seeks perfection in all you do.
                                                  I know just what to do with you...
                                                  Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:49 pm

Companions: Ravenclaws and Minako
Thoughts: well i screwed up....

User Image

════════════════════════

"Yea definitely. I'm practically a hufflepuff they way I always want to try and help, but the sorting hat found my bookishness to be better." Hikaru replied shyly "Oh! I'm Hikaru." He said almost forgetting to introduce himself. "and thanks, I figured I end up here it seem like I wouldn't fit in much else." he had assumed Ravenclaw but he figures Hufflepuff was the next on the list of options. he wasn't exactly Gryffindor or Slytherin material.

════════════════════════

OoC:

murruelecreuset

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:51 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and the Forbidden Forest is still quite forbidden to anyone that doesn't wish to die young. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:28 pm
User Image
Second Year

Minako smiled at the younger boy. He had a good heart from what she saw. It was in the right place. They both were, even if the pink haired Gryffindor thought differently. “Practically Hufflepuff… I don’t see anything wrong with that. A number of my friends are in Hufflepuff.” She replied back casually. “Nice to meet you Hikaru,” She said before adding. “And you shouldn’t sell yourself short. You might find you landed in Ravenclaw for more than just your love of books.” Then again perhaps not she couldn’t say for sure, she after all was in Ravenclaw for a number of reasons she was sure.

As the sorting came to an end, Professor Steele went and stood at the podium. Minako turned her attention to him aware that he spoke before their meal arrived. After the announcement was given and the feast began, the second year got to putting stuff on her plate. Some chicken and vegetables mostly, nothing like Kimberly who would put hot sauce on everything. “You’d be surprised how many people really do break those rules.” Minako leisurely shared with him, not that she knew anyone personally who’d done it.

With : Housemates... Hikaru

Kungfudemoness

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:37 pm

Mood:
Companions:
Thoughts:

User Image

════════════════════════
I keep falling down, I keep on hitting the ground
I always get up now to see what's next
Birds don't just fly, they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

"Yea, I'm told I need to work on my confidence" Hikaru replied. "I got a new friend in Hufflepuff actually. We met on the bats and hit it off well." He was happy that he was making another friend. The headmaster got everyone's attention after the sorting ceremony was finished. He mentioned rules for their safety and where to find more of the rules. Minako even mention those rules where taken as suggestions by some people. Hikaru was more in the group to follow them carefully. After the start of the year announcement the food appeared and Hikaru was happy to see many kinds of potatoes, one of his favorite foods. He made sure to leave room for all the sweet goodies after the main meal.

I won't give up, no I won't give in
'Til I reach the end and then I'll start again
No I won't leave, I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail

════════════════════════

Ooc:

murruelecreuset

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:31 pm
Blackbird claw, raven wing,
Under the red sunlight...
Long clothesline, two shirtsleeves,
Waving as we go by.
Hundred years, hundred more;
Someday we may see a-
Woman king, wristwatch time,
Slowing as she goes to sleep.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw chaser │ fifth year prefect │ halfblood

Di was neither relieved nor upset by Treva's sorting; she'd figured her younger sister was headed to Slytherin regardless, and she hardly had an issue with the house- she just didn't like her sister very much. She didn't particularly think Treva would be stalking or following her around either; she'd likely be too busy antagonizing her new housemates. After eating herself, she waited a few more minutes, before standing up, casting a slightly sheepish glance at Colin. She didn't want to disturb his conversation (bordering on flirting?- maybe she was just terrible at reading these sort of things) with Kiley, and she wasn't sure if both fifth year prefects were required to bring down the first years or not, but she assumed it was customary for one to lead, the other to bring up the back. Either way, it was a bit of a ways to the Ravenclaw Tower, and everyone had classes tomorrow. "First years!" she called out calmly. "Please form a line; it's time to show you the way to your common room and dormitories. I'm Diantha Warlow, and my fellow prefect is Colin Beckett." She indicated him with a simple nod, not wanting them all to swarm around him or to be confused as to who he was.

OOC:
((Next post will be at the Grand Staircase, please do not post before a prefect is posted there.))
Cara MiaKitty

Kungfudemoness

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

DianaPrince01

The Shiny Furret

Black horse fly, lemonade,
Jar on the red ant hill...
Garden worm, cigarette,
Ash on the window sill.
Hundred years, hundred more;
Someday we may see a-
Woman king, sword in hand,
Swing at some evil and bleed.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:19 am
User Image
Second Year

Minako listened to Hikaru and gave a light nod. “I’m sure you will.” She told him. It was good he was making friends. She honestly hadn’t needed it since she had Alana, Candace, and Kimberly. However, she had Abigail, Lucy, and Skylar though. It wasn’t like she had completely messed up in the friend making department. As the food appeared Minako could easily figure out that Hikaru had a thing for potatoes.

After the meal Diantha Warlow spoke up for the first years. Minako assumed she was prefect by that point even before she said it. It seemed like it was time to head off to bed. “You better get going. I’ll see you around Hikaru.” She told him with a smile. He wouldn’t want to get lost, besides they’d see each other around, be it the common room, the great hall, or anywhere else in the castle.

With : Housemates... Hikaru

Kungfudemoness

Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:03 pm

Companions: Ravenclaws and the rest of the scool
Thoughts: wow a whole year already

User Image

════════════════════════

Hikaru went over to his usual spot at the Ravenclaw table.Had it already been a whole year? It still felt maybe a few month since he was in here to be sorted into Ravenclaw, the sorting hat had seen his love of learning as his strength. He had been sad he ended up in a different house than Lauretta, his new best friend. He had made come light friends in his house but his shyness kept him from really pursuing them. He had mustered up the courage to try for quidditch and became the lead keeper! Overall he had a good year! He was wanting to invite Lauretta over in the summer but he admittedly had no clue if she lived anywhere near him. His parent would likely be thrilled he even had a friend to bring home. He sat down and his stomach growled he had skipped lunch to have plenty of room for this feast.

════════════════════════

Ooc:

JasmineKiwiFire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:48 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been sitting quietly at the staff table for a while. However, it looked as though it was about time for him to stand and make his usual announcement. The school year had gone smoothly, with the usual hiccups regarding arguing in classes and the like. However, he was hoping that this year, there wouldn't be any sudden surprises waiting for the departing students. Standing, he walked over to the podium and cleared his throat.

"Well now, we find ourselves at the end of another year. For those who just joined us, congratulations for making it through your first year, and for those now leaving, we wish you the best in any endeavors you may pursue in the future. As such, the standings of the cup should be announced." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with no points, is Slytherin. Third place, with a total of 220 points, goes to Gryffindor. And finally, in first place tied together with a total of 240 points goes to Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:13 am
User Image
User Image
𝒇𝓲𝒇𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝒆𝓪𝓻 𝓻𝓪𝓿𝒆𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝔀

The ride up to the castle was uneventful. Monika went off on her own, riding alone this year. She took that time to put in some extra studying. She would need it, with her OWL exams later this year, and she had so many to do. Oh well. Technically, she did sign up for all of those classes, hoping they would help her get hired at a law firm somewhere, or maybe a hospital, or a publishing agency. Even now, in her Fifth Year at Hogwarts, two years away from graduation, she didn't know what she wanted to do with her life. As long as her grades were up, she could do anything, really. At least, that was what her father told her. And with so many different classes on her transcript, the possibilities were endless.

Stepping through the giant wooden doors into the Great Hall, the brunette walked to her table and took a seat. There weren't many students here yet, most of them probably only just arriving at the castle. She tried to hurry, to get a good seat to watch the Sorting. There wasn't anyone in the upcoming class that she knew or was related to, being an only child, but it was still interesting to watch the ceremony and listen to what the Sorting Hat had to say about each new student. Until it started, though, Moni figured she could do a bit of reading. The only textbook she brought with her for the ride was Transfiguration. It was one of the subjects she had a lot of trouble with, but with enough practice and studying, she was confident she would do well on the exam.

I can't sleep tonight. Wide awake and so confused. Everything's in line, but I am bruised.
                                                    I need a voice to echo. I need a light to take me home. I kinda need a hero, is it you?
                                                    I never see the forest for the trees. I could really use your melody. Baby I'm a little blind.
                                                    I think it's time for you to find me. Can you be my nightingale? Sing to me, I know you're there.
                                                    You could be my sanity, but bring me peace. Sing me to sleep. Say you'll be my nightingale.

x x x x

OOC: open for interaction

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:06 pm

Mood:happy and hungry
Companions: the school
Thoughts: Drat, Gerties not a ravenclaw

User ImageUser Image
I won't just survive
Oh, you will see me thrive
Can't write my story
I'm beyond the archetype
I won't just conform
No matter how you shake my core
'Cause my roots, they run deep

Hikaru was quite excited for the sorting he would get to see if Gertie got to be a Ravenclaw. Alas, she was a Hufflepuff, though honestly, he felt it fit her well. She was kind and bubbly, now most of his friend are Hufflepuffs! He was eagerly watching the sorting clapping loudly when they got a new Ravenclaw. He was too shy for the cheering though. His stomach reminded him food was coming and he was really hoping for some sweet potatoes, he had developed a hankering for them over the summer when his mom had bought a ton from the muggle grocery store as the had apparently had a sale. trying to keep his mind off food he focused on the sorting.

Oh, ye of so little faith
Don't doubt it, don't doubt it
Victory is in your veins
You know it, you know it
And you will not negotiate
Just fight it, just fight it
And be transformed

Ooc: open for interaction  

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:49 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxRavenclaw Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx

xxxxxxxxxHousemates
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRelaxed
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

whєn rσmє's ín ruín, wє αrє thє líσns frєє σf thє cσlísєumxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ín pσísσn plαcєs, wє αrє αntí-vєnσm, wє'rє thє вєgínníngxxxxxxxxx
                                                          σf thє єnd - tσníght, thє fσхєs hunt thє hσundsxxxxxx
                                                          ít's αll σvєr nσw. вєfσrє ít hαs вєgun, wє'vє αlrєαdч wσnxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceAnandi wasn't necessarily pleased with her sorting, she'd meant it when she'd said she didn't care which house she got. But there was a certain sense of satisfaction to be gained from having correctly guessed her own house. Many people practiced a lot of self-deception, convincing themselves they belonged somewhere they didn't. Either out of stubborn pride, a need to belong, there were a number of reasons, really. But Anandi had been rather certain her hypothesis had been rooted in fact, not hope or delusion. She'd been right, apparently, since she had indeed been sorted into Ravenclaw. Her Papa would be happy for her.

spaceThe newly-sorted Eagle joined her housemates at the table, watching the ceremony with interest. Thus far, she had only really spoken to Wallis, so she was somewhat hopeful they would share a house. She was certain she could make friends, but he had a certain friendly aura about him which would benefit her in that regard. Not that she had difficulty making friends, but she felt like he was more of an open person than she came off as to outsiders. Of course, that might slate him for Hufflepuff. And she didn't really know if they could be considered friends, since they'd only just met. It was only convenience that she already knew him, at least a little, which made her hope they were in the same house. That was fairly normal, she thought. When he was sorted into Ravenclaw with her, she clapped slightly louder than she had for the previous sortings, and waved as he approached the table, hoping he'd join her.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxcσmє σn, mαkє ít єαsч, sαч í nєvєr mαttєrєd
                                                          xxxxxxrun ít up thє flαgpσlє - wє wíll tєαch чσu
                                                          xxxxxxxxxhσw tσ mαkє вσчs nєхt dσσr σut σf αsshσlєs
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxwє αrє wíld, wє αrє líkє чσung vσlcαnσєs

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          - - -

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:54 pm
User Image
Andy O'Farrell

first year // ravenclaw // muggle-born // gender-fluid

Andy joined the Ravenclaw table without a word after their sorting, their eyes looking a little red. But at least their face was dry, now. After a moment of nervous fidgeting, they braved a glance at the others around the table. A couple of their classmates stood out, one boy who looked to be of Asian descent and a girl that Andy recognized as another first year. They thought they remembered hearing the name Anandi. Andy swallowed slightly on their dry throat. They weren't sure how to open conversation. Or if they even really wanted to. But they figured they had to start somewhere.

"M-... My name's Andy," they said, to no one in particular and barely loud enough for those close enough to hear. Their eyes kept flickering back to the Asian boy with mild interest. It wasn't often that they saw someone of his particular race, and they wondered about his circumstances. 'Is he an immigrant..? I don't know... Can Hogwarts have immigrants? Did his family move to England from far away? Does he speak English?' Obviously the boy spoke English, Andy could hear him. They shook their head, their brows furrowed a bit. Maybe his family moved to England a long time ago, and so he grew up there. Maybe that was it.

As for the girl, Andy wasn't so surprised at her apparent race. She looked to be Indian, and Andy was fairly familiar with seeing Indian people in Wales and other parts of the UK. Andy wasn't really trying to make eye contact with anyone (eye contact was sometimes extremely uncomfortable), but they were staring at the other students quite a bit. Studying them. That was Andy, though. They were a people-watcher.

User Image

Cara MiaKitty
Kungfudemoness

Professor Foxtrot

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games