Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 1:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLionel Santiago Lira
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHufflepuff First Year

"There are big ships and small ships."

Okay...so the young Argentinian didn't get much of a conversation from the girl, but at least he got food out of the whole deal, the food tasting rather delicious as he ate more and more. He didn't care what he looked like, mainly because he hadn't eaten much at all that day and was very hungry. So, he ate...and ate...and ate...until he was just about over-stuffed...and that may have been an understatement.

It wasn't long before their meal was finished and they were instructed by a girl with the title of 'prefect' to follow her. He had no idea what a 'prefect' was, but he guessed he probably should follow her. So, he got up and followed the girl out, really hoping that this wasn't some kind of hazing attempt.

"But the best ship of all is friendship. "

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 6:22 pm
User Image

----------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n----------

♪ Let the rain fall down ♫
♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

----------т н ι r d----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ-----------

Rider plopped down on the bench for the Hufflepuff Table and yawned slightly. It was a cool day and she was tucked into a warm sweater, making her extra sleepy. Lyall had just been behind her, but she supposed she'd beaten him here due to her longer legs. She'd noticed she was getting taller now and her pant legs were getting a little shorter. She sighed, then looked around for her best friend again.

♪ 'Cause I wanna feel the thunder ♫
♪ I wanna scream ♫
♪ I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 6:47 pm
User Image
User Image

Hey, hobo man, hey, dapper dan,
You've both got your style,
But, brother, you're never fully dressed without a smile!
Your clothes may be Beau Brummelly, they stand out a mile,

Lyall followed after his friend, excited for breakfast time. He was thinking about a nice bowl of oatmeal, maybe with bananas! He was happy as ever, though he usually was in the mornings. Rider seemed tired, so he figured she must have gotten to bed late. He sure did! A whole twelve minutes! He almost slept in that morning, and that would have wrecked his whole day! When he sat down, the boy happily made his breakfast, then smiled at Rider. "How'd you sleep last night?" He hoped she hadn't had any bad dreams, after all. Those were never fun!

SummerIsles

Who cares what they're wearing on Main Street or Saville Row?
It's what you wear from ear to ear, and not from head to toe that matters.
So, senator, so, janitor, so long for a while.
Remember you're never fully dressed,
Though you may wear your best.
You're never fully dressed without a smile
Smile!

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 7:02 pm
User Image

♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

Rider positively beamed when Lyall caught up to her and poured herself some juice as he was sitting down. "Oh, I slept fine. Maybe a little too much," she said with a small smile. She glanced at where the owls delivered mail, then back to Lyall. "I sent Claire a letter four days ago. You think she'll respond today?" Rider frowned slightly, and only for a split second. She was a little worried, both for her sister and her owl.

♪ I wanna scream ♫

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 7:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Lyall blinked, wondering how anyone could sleep "too much". He awoke at five-thirty every morning! Even if he was an hour late getting to bed, he couldn't make himself sleep-in! He gave the girl a hug, then ate a few bites of breakfast. Rider asked if her sister would have written back, and he gave an optimistic smile. "I'm sure Tintri will be here tut-suite! Oh! Speaking if which, may I have Tintri deliver a letter to Mumma and Dad? I tried finding the Owlery, but I got quite lost!" A tinge of pink touched his cheeks, as he knew he wasn't very good with directions. Oh well... he'd figure his way sooner or later.

SummerIsles

Smile!

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 6:36 pm
User Image

♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

Rider frowned for a moment when Lyall tried to cheer her up, then nodded when he asked if Tintri could carry a letter for him. "Of course. Just make sure to give him a treat," she said with a smile and a wink. Almost on queue, Rider spotted the tawny owl making his way into the Great Hall. She could see a small letter affixed to his leg and Rider turned to Lyall excitedly. "It looks like Tin's got Claire's response!" She smiled happily, waiting for Tintri to arrive.

♪ I wanna scream ♫

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 7:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Lyall grinned happily when Rider said he could borrow her owl. " Oh thank you! I don't have any owl treats, though. Do you think he likes celery?" He shrugged, then took a bite of his oatmeal, smiling happily. Sure enough, the girl was excited about Tintri's return, and that he was bearing a letter from Claire. Lyall clapped his hands together, looking quite happily. "Oh that's wonderful news! I hope she has something lovely to say!" The boy figured he'd have to meet Rider's sister soon, as they were close friends. Perhaps this summer he'd go to Ireland?

SummerIsles

Smile!

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 11:41 pm
User Image

♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

Rider blinked at her best friend when he asked if celery would be a good substitute, then giggled. She shook her head as the owl swooped in, then said, "I think he'd be rather cross if you gave him food that his food eats." Still smiling, she stroked the owl's head, then gave him a piece of bacon from her plate. "I'll give you some treats to give to him. Now, Tintin, let's see what Claire has to say." She untied the letter fastened to the owl's leg and unfurled it. Rider quickly scanned the letter before squealing with joy. She dropped the letter to clasp both hands over her mouth to stop the loud sound emitting from her.

Letter
RIDER!!!!

OH MY GOSH! I DID MAGIC TODAY! I WAS AT SCHOOL AND THIS BOY TIM WAS BEING MEAN TO ROI AND HE THREW A BOOK AT HER! WITHOUT THINKING I REACHED OUT AND THE BOOK FLOATED TO MY HAND! EVERYONE THOUGHT I CAUGHT IT BUT I KNEW! I'M A WITCH LIKE YOU! I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!

♪ I wanna scream ♫

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 10:02 am
User Image
User Image

Lyall felt bad at the thought of an owl not liking celery. They were carnivores, but he didn't have anything meaty! Rider gave the silly bird a piece of bacon, which he seemed to quite enjoy. Lyall offered him a piece of his turkey bacon, hoping to make him happy. Rider read the letter, then started squealing. Lyall blinked a few times, then glanced at the letter. All he needed to see was "I did magic today", before he knew why Rider was so happy. He'd be happy if his sibling could do magic! But... then again, he'd be happy if he had a sibling. They seemed like such fun! The boy watched his friend, then leaned over to give her a hug.

SummerIsles

Smile!

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 6:05 pm
User Image

♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

With the news that her sister was a witch too, Rider was practically vibrating with excitement. When Lyall hugged her, she threw her arms around him and held him tightly. "Oh my gosh Lyall! I'm so excited! I can't wait to show her everything! She's going to love this school! Oh my goodness!!" She took several deep breaths trying to calm her heart rate. Tintri used this as an opportunity to steal another bacon piece off Rider's plate, then hooted happily at her. Smiling, Rider scritched the owl's head, then cozied against Lyall. "I'm just so excited, Lyall!"

♪ I wanna scream ♫

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 8:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Lyall blinked again at Rider, who was shaking quite badly. Should he consult a nurse? All at once, Rider was clinging to Lyall in a tight hug, which the boy could only reciprocate. She exclaimed loudly of her excitement, and he nodded, a bright grin on his face. He blinked at Tintri, who seemed to be thieving bacon from Rider's plate. Alas, the girl didn't care. She was far to excited. "I'm very happy for you! This must be such wonderful news!" He knew his friend very much adored her younger sister, but it was something he'd never experienced. Though.. he had read on the sibling factor in many books. He knew that his mother had only wanted one child, as she always told him, and that was him. Most of his friends had siblings of all sorts, but he always felt a bit left out when they would converse about them. Rider snuggled against him, so Lyall pat her head, offering a small smile.

SummerIsles

Smile!

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 11:18 pm
User Image

♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

Rider squealed again when Lyall pat her head and sat bolt upright, turning to him. "Oh my gosh! Now you have to meet her! Maybe you could come to Ireland this year... Or... maybe we could meet up in Diagon Alley! Oh my gosh! I have to show her Diagon! She's going to love it! And you're going to love her. She's so sweet Lyall." Rider noticed Tintri trying to steal more bacon and she fixed him with a stare. "Go on back to the owlery, you daft bird." Tintri squawked at her and Rider pat his head. Then he flew off towards the owlery. Rider took a sip of her juice and tried to calm herself down, but she was still bubbling with excitement.

♪ I wanna scream ♫

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 1:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Lyall jumped a bit when Rider shot upright. She claimed he had to meet the younger girl by going to Ireland. "I don't really think my parents would let me go to Ireland. It costs a bit in petrol, you know. And I don't know how to use the bus like you do! Perhaps meeting in Diagon Alley is our best option. I'll bring Bubbles too!" He nodded, grinning. They all had siblings, sure, but he had a bunny! Rider spoke praises of her sister, and the boy nodded along, smiling brightly. When the girl turned to tell off her owl, Lyall tilted his head. "You know, I'll bet he was just hungry! A lot of people get snackish, and I'll bet owls do too!" He looked pleased with his thought, hoping poor Tintri didn't feel bad.

SummerIsles

Smile!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:37 pm
User Image
                                                      Take all of your wasted honor
                                                      Every little past frustration
                                                      Take all of your so-called problems,
                                                      Better put 'em in quotations

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 || ℋ𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 || 𝐵𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

════════════════════════

Zeph sat at the Hufflepuff table with a thunk. First there was the infamous classes, which half of them had you take notes and read things off theboard. He didn't want to be the one that rose his hand to tell the tell the professors they were going too fast or that he was having issues reading the board. Then there was quidditch, which he was fine in, but he'd had a heck of a time trying to get hits in when every person was blocking his shots. He was certain that while he had written his more quidditch-inclined cousin (Eretria had given him pointers because apparently she was decent at hitting bludgers when mad), he still needed work on them. At least it was the end of the year, and he could go practice hitting balls with a bat at home. Maybe it'd work, and he'd have better luck next year. Then again, he could find out he sucked at it, and then he'd decided to just quit the team.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Finally! I don't care how much of a lech my father is!
                                                      OOC:
                                                      Snow

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Even if your hands are shaking
                                                      And your faith is broken
                                                      Even as the eyes are closing
                                                      Do it with a heart wide open

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:46 pm
They're selling postcards of the hanging,
When they're painting the passports brown,
Yeah, the beauty parlor's filled with sailors,
The circus is in town,

User Image

User Image

First year ║ Gryffindor ║ Muggleborn

Levi walked into the hall for his first big end of year feast. The place was already crowded, but he could tell that it was still early. All four tables had lots of empty spots left. Speaking of, he looked towards his own table, seeing that two girls from his own year were already there, but one girl from Hufflepuff was there. He took that as a sign that it didn't matter too much where he sat, so he made his way over to the Hufflepuff table and slid into the open seat next to Zeph. There was no way he'd spend the feast alone. "Hey Zeph! How was your year? Also, you did good in quidditch this year. I don't know a lot about it, but I saw a few games and you looked to be doing good." He grinned brightly as he spoke, glad that the end of the year was finally here. All these classes were exhausting to keep up with.

OOC:

Diamond Wales

And the riot squad, they're restless,
They need somewhere to go,
As Lady and I look out tonight,
From Desolation Row.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games