Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:04 pm
_________________________________________________User Image
chakra || 473/795 xxxxx stamina || 115/115 xxxxx rank || Genin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

Ryouichi would suddenly appear in a smoke cloud ontop of the Hokage's desk. "Oh crap." He'd say as he fell face first off the desk and onto the floor. A loud thud would come from him when he hit the floor and he'd quickly get up. With a twirl he was facing the Hokage's desk once again. "I'm so sorry Hokage-sama. I was training a new jutsu and I appeared just a little off target. I'll make sure it won't happen again." Ryouichi would say quickly then would go to silence.

Quotes:

Jonderken

Justice Hyano

Jutsu Notes:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:04 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

We are only ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice.
But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge...

Clan: Yamanaka
Chakra Pool: --/760
Stamina Pool: --/305

XXXXXThe clone of Ibara who had been facing away from the desk when the commotion had occured spun in his chair, it seemed none of the shinobi knew how to knock on doors. All the same it smiled at Ryouichi, "I'm glad to see you've been training." the clone looked at ryouichi, "Is there something you needed? I see you already have your headband." The clone sitting yawned and stretched as the other 6 clones mulled around the room aimlessly.

O.O.C:

and becomes a chain of hatred...
We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

Brooystart

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:08 pm
chakra || 488/795 xxxxx stamina || 115/115 xxxxx rank || Genin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

"Well, I was training Satemy in some Medical jutsu and sparred with him a bit before, another genin I'm assuming came in and said that he needed Satemy for a mission. So, I figured that since my "student" would be gone I might as well come and see if you have a mission for me." Ryouichi would say as he patted himself off a bit, and fixed his mask on his face that had oddly enough hadn't moved a lot when he fell. After he had patted himself off he'd look at the hokage's clone directly.

Quotes:

Jonderken

Justice Hyano

Jutsu Notes:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:53 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

XXXXX Ibara's clone inspected the young Senju before saying, "Mission, hmm." He looked down at a tiny stack of papers that were already forming on his desk. "Actually, everything that was critical has been attended to, as far as you having a "Student" While I admire your Initiative you must remember you're but a genin yourself and as such teaching others may not be the best, no offense but leave that to those more experienced in their craft." Ibara's clone smiled at the senju as he adjusted his mask "If you're desperate for a mission you can check the mission board, they're the same as before but i'm sure that Masaru-sama missions are still prevalent under these circumstances." The clone looked down and scribbled on another piece of paper placing it to the side before beginning to scribble on a new piece of paper.

O.O.C:Your IC has no clue if the Ibara sitting in the chair is a clone or not. For all intents and purposes it is the Hokage himself.

We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

Brooystart

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:19 pm
chakra || 503/795 xxxxx stamina || 115/115 xxxxx rank || Genin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

Ryouichi was somewhat disappointed that he didn't have a mission for him but, it didn't matter that much. The hokage would give him a mission when it was needed. "Sir, I don't think that there is any medical-nin above my rank that could have taught him but, if you don't want me to teach what I know then I shall stop teaching Satemy. However, I will be off to the hospital since they might need me there." Ryouichi would then form a handseal and disappear into thin air.

O.O.C: Yes I know my character has no clue if it's a clone or not. I put that there to keep from confusing myself.

[Exit to Hospital.]

Quotes:

Jonderken

Quote:

Jutsu Notes:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:00 am
Logi smiled back at Ibara. "Alrighty then, hopefully I'll get put in a squad soon." He said as he began to walk towards the door. He put a single hand up and waved as he exited the building towards the academy.

[exit to academy]

Jonderken

Justice Hyano

Dedicated Genius

lazyactor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:20 am

User Image

'Satemy'

I wont fight you!

Height: 4'5"
Weight: 128 lbs
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Red
Build: Lean

╞═♣Shinobi Information♣═╡

Shinobi Class: Genjutsu/Medical
Shinobi Rank: Genin[promotable]
Element
Katon
Suiton
Headband Location: Neck
Headband Color: Black the symbol of Konoha is bright red.
Kekkei Genkai: Sakkugan - active

OOC:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Satemy arrived at the Hokages's office and went to the door. People had just left the building but Satemy was confused. He didnt since a life force in there. Couldnt see one at all. Not sure why he Stopped moving and detached his vision. He peered into the office and noticed that there was indeed people there. Just not actual people.
Satemy knocked on the door." Hokage-sama's clones. Its satemy" he called announcing himself.

Chakra Pool:505/505
Stamina Pool:105/105  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:14 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

Chakra Pool: 753/760
Stored Chakra: xx/760

XXXXXThe 6 clones mulling about the room responded to the knock on the door. "Yes?" meanwhile the Ibara sitting in the chair said nothing. Just looked at Satemy with blank eyes. After a moment the one sitting in the chair put its elbows on the desk placing its hands in front of its mouth before saying "Come in." One of the six clones that were mulling around the room reached into a drawer. "What color? I assume you're here for your headband before the mission." The clone at the desk said nothing not removing its eyes from Satemy.

O.O.C: Infuuin Kai post 5/20

lazyactor

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

lazyactor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:24 pm

User Image

'Satemy'

I wont fight you!

Element
Katon
Suiton
Headband Location: Forehead
Headband Color: Black the symbol of Konoha is bright red.

OOC:
Satemy opened the door after being told to come in and suddenly things seemed awkward. Meeting the Eyes of the clone who didnt speak Satemy shifted his gaze to the floor. "Aye Hokage-sama...I was told of a mission and decided that i should get my headband before to long....To properly represent the village while we are away....oh and black with the symbol red....To match my eyes since there this color....please.." He shifted nervously awaiting the Hokages response

Jonderken

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:41 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

XXXXXThe clone rummaging through the drawer found one similiar but not quite exactly to the specifications to Satemy's request. "Its not often there is a request for a special color of the village logo, most people keep it traditional." the clone flung the headband toward Satemy. This was when the clone sitting at the desk spoke up. "Now as for that clone issue." The Hokage's clone eyes never moving focused directly on Satemy hands infront of its mouth and elbows on the table, a stern look on its face. "There is a reason there is so many of us around here, I would prefer if you not disclosed which of the clones was real or not, do you understand? If so you are free to go collect your team, if you all succeed you will be promoted to the rank of Chuunin, if not well.." The clone shrugged in a what can you do motion.

O.O.C: Infuuin Kai post 6/20

lazyactor

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

lazyactor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:05 pm

User Image

'Satemy'

I wont fight you!

Element
Katon
Suiton
Headband Color: Black the symbol of Konoha is Black.

OOC:
Satemy took the headband and put it on over his forehead. It was an odd request he thought to himself.
User Image
Viscero sitting in the back of Satemy's mind laughed. "What a fool. Giving Satemy something that really does show what is on the inside of his soul. Speaking of which i think i want to meet the Hokage."
With that Viscero pushed against Satemy's mind as hard as the mental blocks would allow. Which was much more now that they weakened.

Satemy's face went blank about the time that he was about to reply. It was then that Viscero emerged. Satemy's Hair shrank back and darkened to black and his cloak Turned black. His chakra would even change if The Hokage could see it from the peaceful soothing blue to a raging black flamed inferno that looked as if it wanted to consume the office.

Standing there in all his glory was Viscero locking his gaze with the Hokage. "Oh it is nice to be outside for once." Viscero said venom dripping from his tone. Normally Viscero would want to be way more hostile to anyone but as a creature of survival he would hold himself in check. "You want to send this weakling pathetic excuse for a shinobi on a mission" He said rage like and all consuming fire. "I guess you dont want us to come back you ******** pulled his cloak tighter around himself. " Do you really think we are ready."This a*****e lost a spar to a walking tree earlier. And he was happy about it!

Jonderken

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:29 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

XXXXX Well now this was interesting. "How dare you." The clone would state slowly standing form its chair placing both hands on the desk in front of it. "Do you have no respect!? Do you not realize who I am? What I am?" The clones face set, a small vein popping on the side of its forehead. "Don't answer that I don't care if you recognize me as Hokage yet. You're lucky you're getting off with a warning this time." The clone staring at Satemy eyes stared at Satemy with much more intensity than before. "Don't make me regret sending you on this mission. Go find your squadmates and leave before I DO change my mind." The clone sat back down and spun in the chair facing it away from Satemy, the other clones in the room kept their eyes fixed on the genin who had spoken so rudely to the Hokage.

O.O.C: Infuuin • Kai [ Secret Mark Seal • Release ] 6/20

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

lazyactor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:42 pm

User Image

'Satemy'

I wont fight you!

Element
Katon
Suiton

OOC:User Image
Viscero Stared blankly at the clones as if saying what about it. He burst out laughing. An evil unnatural sound. He wiped his eyes mocking the Hokage's clone. "Oh my bad should i have said Something along the lines as. Hokage-sama leader of the weak shinobi village hidden in someplace we hope no one notices?" he added that last sentence in a tone that mimicked Satemy's "Thats just not my style Ibara." Cracking his neck and rotating his shoulders as he next spoke."I dont care who you think you are. I know who we are. An i am not going to sit back and let you send us off to die. What makes you think he will even come back? There is no killing instinct in this boy. Did you know that he didnt learn any jutsu that would result in death from your stupid academy. Did you know his thoughts were all about running away or protecting his comrades?Why in the world would i allow him to leave this village?" Viscero said his tone that of a serious nature. As he normally was in matters of self preservation.

Jonderken

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:50 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

XXXXX One of the standing clones smiled as the boy went on his tirade, mid tirade the clone that was standing closest to the window seemed to have vanished, in the next instant the clone would appear next to this "Viscero" chap with kunai drawn pressing against the throat. "I said don't test your luck." cold and cool, the clone needed to instate a bit of fear into these younger shinobi who thought they were hot s**t. "Now, if you have any more questions i'll be willing to answer them but you better show some god damned respect when addressing the hokage." The clone would withdraw the Kunai and step back never taking his eyes from Satemy or Viscero or whoever the hell this was.

O.O.C:Infuuin • Kai [ Secret Mark Seal • Release ] 7/20

lazyactor

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

lazyactor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:02 pm

User Image

'Satemy'

I wont fight you!

Element
Katon
Suiton

OOC:User Image

Viscero would ignore the kunai and wait for the Hokage to shut the hell up. Fear wasnt a emotion he could have. Though he enjoyed it in others. Taking another breath He finished what he wanted to say earlier. and then said "yeah i get it be scared of me. I am bigger than you. So fear me. well we dont all stay small forever..." after a moment he sighed..."Look just tell him of his abilities to make his Genjutsu impervious to kai attempts. ok? And make sure you dont tell him about me. I am not strong enough yet. tell him or try to seal me and i will drive a kunai through his eye. I will not go back to the nothingness of his mind again."

Jonderken

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games