Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:04 am
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Chunin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 735/735 ll Stamina 395/395

███ █████████████████████ ███

Black listened quietly as he petted the scalps of his little red brothers. The three stared at the blood trickling down the Raikage's face in curiosity as she looked a bit out of it. When Doki had explained that he had just missed her and she was just sent on a mission; he noticed it'd be best to leave her to her own business. Nodding to her voice he would adjust his position on the couch only to hear a new guest appear saying aloud panda's? The young lady would catch Black's attention and have him look down noticing another great face he could never sit well with. First was Doki, then was Yukiko, then was Suki, now yet another beautiful young lady stepped up as a new genin. His little cub brothers would look up towards the girl as she stated cute and began to cover their faces with their little paws and hide their face into Black's side and belly. If they could blush it would be revealed out in the open towards everyone; their little bodies fluffing up as they hid and scrunched up under him with their tails whipping around.'' Hahaha, seems like they are worst than me.'' He said in a warm and kind voice, his tone a bit playful as he held them once they dug into his sides to hide; his gaze would then look up towards Doki as she seemed to be up to something yet again. Black would tilt his head as his gaze locked with her swirling glasses and had the three red panda cubs look up and towards her as well with the same tilt expression; mimicking their older brother.

OOC:

What he's wearing: What's in the picture with a belt buckle sporting his village icon, along with black and grey pants with grey threads hinging up his Nekomata Mask

Design:Credit by Lerry Bisuto

Summons out, Jutsu Used and or Learned

Rin, Tin and Jin
    Rin, Tin and Jin are young red panda, they are small but quite useful for varieties of combat. They get tired easily and can only be on the field for five posts, but their speed and power more than makes up for their limited use. They are faster than the larger bears and can match an Anbus speed easily, they are also excellent trackers for use in any situation.

Items Used

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:37 am
User Image

||| Chakra: ||| Stamina: |||
Kumogakure Genin ||| Genjutsu ||| Musician

The pandas were by far truly as cute as Keila thought they were, especially as their flustered up selves puffed up as if they were blushing. The reaction this would give the girl was an amused chuckle. However her attention was not just on the three red fluff balls but on the others in the room as well. Especially as Doki spoke to the white or silver haired male only to introduce him as Thanatos Hatake to her. She apparently had walked in on an interesting situation. Student? Dinner? It didn't take the young genin to quickly conclude what it was about. "It is a pleasure to meet you Thanatos-sensei." She said smilely kindly in his direction. Keila wasn't sure if he was going to officially be her teacher or not but she was pretty sure he was going to. The whole one condition thing was a bit funny. Actually... teaching a student is probably all the making up you need to do for being late.. was a thought that crossed her mind but kept to herself. The Raikage could handle herself... or maybe not, the woman appeared quite flustered. Who could blame her? The men in the room were quite attractive now that Keila thought about it but that was about as much as she focused on the subject.

"This may be out of place but.." said the girl again. "If I may give a suggestion or rather better a request... Chunnin exams are coming up and I plan on participating for that.." her eyes glanced in Blacks direction. "Chunnin with the panda's would you spar with me? I want to test where my skill level stands at the moment and," her eyes shifted to Thanatos. "It woudl be a way for you to evaluate the skills your new student is at?" This was probaly the most she had said to anyone in a while but whne somthing important came to her mind she always spoke it.

Show me your dreams
Tell me your fears
And I will create
A beautiful nightmare

Aquos Dragoa

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:30 pm
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █████████████████████████████ ㊪㊖㊘&❥┊❣ ⊰ Ð o к i █████████ █ █ █
User Image
Said I was the underdog--
Turns out I was the secret weapon.
You should somersault,
The same way you get them into manipulation.

While she had wondered how Thanatos would then act, Daisuke had entered in. His casual attitude very refreshing, as well as the news for his level. Immediately, she raised a hand for the rest of them to hold their their silence. If not, she cleared her throat for them all to commence at least a moments worth of tranquility in order for her to do among one of the greatest jobs in history. Having the privileged of promoting those who had long accumulated their hard work and efforts. She stood up straight from her seat and faced him like she would head on. She fixed her face enough and took off her nerd glasses and pulled off her hood. Regardless of her short comings at times, Doki knew that now was the time to expect respect.

She just never fooled around when it came to the better meaning of work. "Daisuke Hatake, over the course of the year, truly the year itself has indeed been nothing short of interesting. Your progress didn't go unnoticed and your advancement I do believe is well received. I hereby promote you to the Rank of Jounin! Work even harder and like the clouds, find high aspirations above while surmounting over your obstacles from below." She smiled, adding a little applause. The moss haired shinobi didn't care too much if he were to be embarrassed. Just as always with Genin and their graduation, from Chuunin to ranking, and to branch registering, she felt every accomplishment was an important one. And by that belief Doki was always a spirited one to raise those attributes even higher. "Shinobi of the Cloud, do congratulate Daisuke. Thanatos, you especially, now that he's in your peer group. It's not everyday you get to witness a comrade's achievements~" She grinned even wider with mirth.

Over the year, Doki had grown somewhat in height and in mass. Though lean yet stocky enough, she had cropped her hair shorter and her face seemed to shave off that old babyish roundness she had. The year since the last tragedy and rebuilding of Kumo had a hand in raising her. Just like it did with the rest of her villagers. Now then, referring to Thanatos.. "I have to say, I'm more disappointed than I am flattered, Thanatos." Besides them aging up a bit, it was now apparent that Doki no longer referred to him with a -kun suffix. Neither will she do that with Black, nor any other older males for that matter. And the reason she will suggest now.

Carefully she fixed her blue-green gaze to him with a thoughtful look. His intention was well received. Trouble is; she believed it wasn't very bright of him to suggest that he had other priorities. Even so, she did respect him as much as she did with the next most diligent person in her office. Which was generally a lot! But that also meant her expectations were in different regards for each of them. For Thanatos, they were often high. And though she was actually kind of broke and free meals sounding tempting, she knew that both of them knew what really mattered. "Come now~ If I had to agree under every condition my shinobi pulls on me, I wouldn't be a very convincing kage, now would I?" She chuckled, though allowing at least half of those words to seep in. An austere glance had stared him down. Her face a bit devilish in the way she wanted it to be. "It's as Keila says. Chuunin exams are coming up, so Genin should be the busiest at this time. Meaning, they become so much more kawaii than they are in general.~ Anyways, if you have nothing else to report, go on, come up with some kind of schedule. I shouldn't have to tell you more than once that spending time with your student is equally important." And just like that, she had become strict. But of course, she had a reason for implying that, almost three times now. As if a subtle hint was given with the last phrase. She did give Sukai a special mission after all. Wouldn't be too good if the gennin of another elite's jurisdiction would get beat down in shambles.

Next was Black, who was still here. And now she observed the genin Keila socializing. In a way, she was glad that the girl had the sense to come up with a plan. It was good to get an early start. But in this case, now was the new early. With the exams just around the corner and all.. Naturally, she waited on them. Cleaning up the bloodied tissues off the side as though it never happened. Doki now sat back down, her elbows neatly across the desk. Her gaze facing forward but not focusing on a face for certain. Kuku, the village is getting rowdy again now that some of our residents are slowly returning..~

Grand Chevalier Haji

The Sleeping Pacifist

Aquos Dragoa

The Sleeping Pacifist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:57 pm
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daisuke Hatake †

+Byakurō no Hōrō+

"A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf..."

Daisuke's serious demeanor evaporated into his laid back and charming one once more. He had changed much over the year. His hair had grown significantly longer and turned darker. He had gotten a large tattoo on the right side of his body and had replaced his suit with a red haori and some black pants. On his arms he wore a pair of seemingly loose bracers he also had his uniquely shaped katana on his back currently his haori was hanging loose around his waist leaving his upper body bare and his tattoo on full display. "Thank you kindly Raikage-chan~ I'll be sure to do you proud in the coming days," he said with a smile. "Just watch...I'll be back here soon enough asking to join the ranks of the villages ANBU," He said with a slightly larger smile. "Oh and I've heard of genin we have he's been terribly ill the past year and unable to really train, I'd like to take him on as my apprentice if you'll allow it ma'am...from what I've heard he tends to wear animal pelts and is blind in his right eye, as I haven't a clue on where to find him and he'll most likely show up here could you send him over to the academy? I'll be there myself as I have to get some training in," he said with a smile and a respectful bow to his leader."Thank you for everything Raikage-chan and remember to take a break every now and again, stay beautiful,"He said with his patented charming smile and a wink as he waved over his shoulder and left the office intent on catching up with his training that he'd been neglecting in favor of sleeping.

[Exit to Academy]

"....but no man could truly tame a wolf."

| Kumogakure | Jounin | Ninjutsu | Bloodline | Hatake |
| Chakra Count: 550 / 550 |
| Stamina Count: 235 / 235 |
| AC: 8900 |

{{OOC: Hey redera Zero's gonna post as aforementioned genin right after me...can our beautiful raikage please punt him to the academy please? I'll owe you a favor }}

Redera Issun

Jutsu Used:

▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀  

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:23 pm
Redera Issun

User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Jounin

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

xxxxxx

Thanatos look over the the chunnin who was just promoted he gave him a respectful nod, they were from the same clan though his family did not keep any close ties to other Hatakes. He could say they were cousins at the least."Congratulations." Turning back towards Doki he listened to her, closing his eyes as she spoke. Though she didn't say it with those words, to him it was a flat out rejection. He reopened his eyes and they did not change they were still warm and caring. Though he didn't brush off rejection as easily as his brother did.
"It was less of a condition and more of a request..." He whispered to himself. He raised his hand over his chest and bowed"I gratefully take the assignment you have given and will train Keila to the best of my abilities." He then turned to the young genin."Nice to meet you as well Keila-chan, if you're alright with me calling you that." Thanatos thought about her suggestion."Well, I'm okay with the idea as long as Black-san has the time."He said looking over at the chunnin, he did mention he wanted to go look for Sukai.

AC/Ryo 11450/2400 ❈ Chakra 470/470 ❈ Stamina 215/215 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

but I have promises to keep
and miles to go before I sleep.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:57 am
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Chunin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 735/735 ll Stamina 395/395

███ █████████████████████ ███

Black watched the little red pandas as they mimicked his actions, a warm smile emerging as they too heard the challenge.'' Umm.. S-sure.. I-I don't mind, I suppose it would be nice to finally test out my skills after a year of training..'' He said in a shy tone as he looked towards her feet, trying to avoid her face. Black would then turn to look towards Doki as she stood up and cleaned up her face, she took off her swirling glasses and snatched off her hood which revealed an astonishing face; one that caused Black's heart to race like he did when he first saw Suki's normal look. With a face turning entirely red he would lean back in his seat and look off to the side as she promoted the newest addition to the Jounin ranks. Black would let his head hang and try to hide his face under his hair partially as the little panda trio looked up towards him and began to clap. Black clapping his hands shortly after.'' C-Congratulations!'' The young chunin would stand up and start to walk towards the door.'' S-see you later D-Doki - Sama. I-I'm going to go train!'' He stated before dashing towards the Dojo where he had just arrived from. His sudden behavior was only due to Doki's new looks, he was already like this before but now it was worst. Quickly he dashed down the hall with his little brothers falling and yelling.'' To the academy!'' They yelled in sync as they made their way out.
[exit to academy dojo]

OOC:

What he's wearing: What's in the picture with a belt buckle sporting his village icon, along with black and grey pants with grey threads hinging up his Nekomata Mask

Design:Credit by Lerry Bisuto

Summons out, Jutsu Used and or Learned

Rin, Tin and Jin
    Rin, Tin and Jin are young red panda, they are small but quite useful for varieties of combat. They get tired easily and can only be on the field for five posts, but their speed and power more than makes up for their limited use. They are faster than the larger bears and can match an Anbus speed easily, they are also excellent trackers for use in any situation.

Items Used

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:16 am
User Image

||| Chakra: ||| Stamina: |||
Kumogakure Genin ||| Genjutsu ||| Musician

Keila blushed a bit and the compliment Doki seemed to give her. The girl wasn't sure if it was a compliment but it did feel that way. Plus she wasn't always doing stuff so openly like this so the little bit of extra attention got to her a little. Hearing her new sensei and Black agree with her terms she couldn't help but smile sweetly. "Alright. I will do my best!" Beforing following after Black and his energetic pandas she turned to Thanatos. "Keila-chan is fine." With nothing else to do in the kage's office she said her farewells and congratulated her fellow shinobi on his promotion. With that the red cloaked female would be gone.

/exit academy

Show me your dreams
Tell me your fears
And I will create
A beautiful nightmare

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:49 pm
User Image
Ryotaro Ginjou Shirokiba
| Kumogakure | Ninjutsu | Bloodline | Genin |

User Image
"A hunter respects his prey and prays for it, a murderer kills and boasts about it."

+-------------------+

Ryotaro slowly walked into the office, his hand on his right eye a bit still a little woozy from being discharged from the hospital. He was a little ticked that he got so sick right after getting his headband. While he was out of commission however he tended to sneak out of his hospital bed and train a little bit until he had at least a few techniques under his belt. "Genin Ryotaro Shirokiba, formally returning to duty lady raikage." He said with a bow, and shaking off the rest of his wooziness, as much as he could to look as ready as possible.

+-------------------+

"The Hunter of the Iron Forest"

User Image

[Chakra: 485/485==================Stamina: 145/145]

Extra

OOC: thank you red for quoting and reminding me that I made this character

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:52 pm
User Image
Class: Medic / Bloodline
Village: Kumogakure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

_ Yukiko would find her way to the door the Raikage. She took a deep breath before knocking on the door, she simply need to check in with kage and inform her of that the mission was successful.

Chakra: 420 / 420
AC: 8450

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:51 pm
User Image
You should somersault,

Well whatever they wanted, the situation sorted itself out. Keila, Black, and the three red pandas made their way out in a hurry. Snickering, she waved them off. Blue-green eyes shifted in the direction of the jounin that still remained. Thanatos was still here. And the honest eyes he possessed was sometimes haunting. She started to sweat internally just by looking at him sometimes. Damn, he's a tough one. But it wasn't her intention to really insult him or anything. She massaged her shoulders and rolled her neck some while keeping an eye on him. He'll probably leave after following his students out. Our generation will do just fine. So their results will be interesting.~ She closed her eyes too, smiling to herself at that thought. "Interesting. He just had his promotion, and yet he shows more readiness to have a student.~" Of course, she was joking when meaning to sting Thanatos again. Poor Thanatos, he would have to act as a victim to her crudeness in teasing for a little while if he intended on staying longer.

As per Daisuke's request, she was to expect a certain genin and to stay beautiful. At the wonderful compliment, she crossed her arms and stretched a wide grin over her already jovial expression. I see, so my looks have been well maintained~ "My, my~ It's such a sin~" Her hands were busy cradling her cheeks as she shifted left and right all restless at the weird trance she was in. But that immediately ended. She turned her head back to the door and saw not one but two. One who matched Daisuke's description. "Welcome, Ryotaro Shirokiba." Her eyes already adjusted to narrow in terms of observation. Then suddenly popped wider. The way he carried himself; it was not very sturdy. She already knew his general history. After all, she wasn't always an indoor Raikage. He's been bedridden, but not very obedient with his doctors orders. But he came here with the conviction to return to his 'duty'. And so she will grant him that, for it was a choice he made despite his well being.

"Congratulations on getting your band by the way! Ah! That reminds me, you have a teacher who'd like to take you on as his first pupil." Doki adjusted her seat a little, feeling stiff for sitting for too long. "His name is Daisuke Hatake.~" With deep thought and concentration, the young Raikage had finished up a poorly drawn doodle of him. The technique was...terrible but the colors on his person was dead accurate. And the tattoos just looked like smudges but they ought to just imply that he had markings. With a sparkle of pride, she held it up for him to take. "He looks something like this. Haha~ I remember him saying that he wants you to go to the Academy to meet him.~ So off you go!" Hopefully, whatever Daisuke intends on teaching him, he would not neglect to keep Ryotaro's health in mind.

Next was miss Yukiko. Now there was a face she had also missed. She wondered how the young Kunoichi had been. "Welcome, welcome~" It was clear now, that Doki was fully awake now from her whole nap and blood loss.

OOC: @Zero: [clamps you inbetween the flexes of RealTalkMuscles] Better remember to rp with him too.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Yukiko Masaki

Zero_ryukai

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:45 pm
User Image
Class: Medic / Sensor

_ Yukiko entered the room with a light smile it was good to see the Raikage in such high spirits. She made her way to front of the kage's desk before bowing. In her hand she held a manilla folder, inside would be detail report of the mission proceedings. She placed it on the desk before speaking. "Hi, Lady Raikage. You look well." She said before pausing turning her attention to the folder she had just placed on the desk. "The mission was successful here is my full report."

Redera Issun

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:07 pm
User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Jounin

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

xxxxxx

Thanatos simply smiled and nodded as he vanished from the office

[Exit to Academy]
AC/Ryo 11450/2400 ❈ Chakra 650/650 ❈ Stamina 395/395 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

but I have promises to keep
and miles to go before I sleep.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:44 pm
User Image
Ryotaro Ginjou Shirokiba
| Kumogakure | Ninjutsu | Bloodline | Genin |

User Image
"A hunter respects his prey and prays for it, a murderer kills and boasts about it."

+-------------------+

Ryotaro walked from the door towards the raikage, his balence was getting better and better, though from the look of it he was trying to look proper despiting wanting to laugh, not because of the kages drawing but more the fact that she gave a drawing to a half blind person. Something that tickled his funnybone. Ryotaro slowly reached out to take the picture from Doki's hand, the scents of the people inside the office he would remember. While not as good as an inuzuka he did have a sort of animal like instincts. He smiled at the raikage while looking at the drawing with his good eye, "thank you lady Raikage." He said with a smile before walking out of the office towards the academy, the drawing in hand to match the colors with the person he was looking for, the one called Daisuke.

(exit)

+-------------------+

"The Hunter of the Iron Forest"

User Image

[Chakra: 485/485==================Stamina: 145/145]

Extra

OOC: I plan too, I only forgot cause i got a little busy after awhile

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:09 pm
User Image
You should somersault,

"Good.. Wonderful job!" She said, immediately dissecting the information that was now given. As her eyes trailed on, she had to ask; "Is there anything else? Anything in particular you'd like to mention more than once?" Even as she read, Doki was glad to see that Yukiko was getting used to the trend of missioning and such.
And Ryotaro had already gone off. Good sense of humor he had. She had hoped to at least do that much to the kid. They say that laughing was also an effective strength to ailing illnesses.

OOC:

Yukiko Masaki

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:02 pm
User Image
Class: Medic / Bloodline

_ "No, Ma'am and thank you." She responded with a small smile. It always felt good to receive praise especially with someone who as well respected as the Raikage. With her now finally back to her village she could begin to catch up on a bit of training, maybe even a few friends.

Redera Issun

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games