Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:26 pm
User Image

Maemi Yasu

What my gender is, what my body is and what my mind is, are under my control.
| | | | | |
Rank| Genin :: Class| Bukijuts/Eiseijutsu ::

Maemi paused in his knot pulling, staring at Suzu "He was...?" he said softly, going back to his hair. His brother had risen already in his mind but now So he was loyal to the village to an extreme... he looked up at her now, pain in his eyes "So why doesn't anyone talk about him? Being an Onin he'd have to put the village before everything....before family, friends lovers...he must have abandoned his entire world for that position...so why?! Why doesn't anyone talk about him?!" he reached out to grab Suzu's wrist but stopped, his hand going into a fist that he forced back into his lap. He stared at his fists, breathing hard "I just...I don't understand how anyone could just...accept that he's dead."

Thanks to that,

I'm strong enough to not care what people think I "should" be.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:40 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 405 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

Well that seemed to have back fired just a bit. Now it seemed she had only upset Maemi. Frowning softly, she did not move when he almost made a grab for her wrist. Instead, she waited until he calmed down before speaking again "It's all we were told, Maemi. And since there really hasn't been any word from him or about him, what else can we think?" As for why no one spoke about him, it was best not to tell Maemi the story right now. Hesitantly, she reached over and placed a hand on the genin's shoulder "I know this is upsetting or frustrating but... just be patient. And keep cool no matter what you are told in the future, okay?"

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~User Image  

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:51 pm
User Image

Maemi Yasu

| | | | | |

"Maybe he can't send word...did anyone ever THINK that?" Maemi muttered darkly, still sore at the way everyone was so eager to throw his brother's name under the bus and into the history books. He dropped his head into his chest and his hands went up to his face, long sheets of hair disguising what ever he was doing...Though it was obvious from his movements that he was wiping his eyes. He hated this, hated all of this but...He looked up when Suzu touched his shoulder, eyes red "I've been waiting years to meet my brother...and now no one will tell me anything. How am I supposed to be more patient than I already have been?" he asked. It was a serious question and one he was fighting to answer "And what do you mean by that? What will people tell me in the future?"

Thanks to that,

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:05 pm
User Image

She was really bad at this, wasn't she? Instead of making him feel better, Maemi was just feeling worse. There was certainly no way that she would tell him the story of Sypher turning traitor. It was obvious she was struggling to find the right way to speak without upsetting him further. She lightly bit her lower lip, eyes averted off to her left before she spoke up again. "It's just still a hard topic to talk about Maemi, your brother. He was a great shinobi and a great friend so it's been hard for us to accept that he's no longer in the village. Everyone who knew him will tell you good things about him. But... I just want you to trust me when I say you can't be told everything right now. You're here, the information is here and it isn't going anywhere. You've managed to wait for so long to find out more about your brother, I'm just asking that you be a little more patient. Just... focus on training for now."

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:41 pm
User Image

Maemi Yasu

| | | | | |

Maemi's jaw tightened and he looked back down at his hands If you all cared about him... then he sucked in a breath and straightened. He didn't indicate why the sudden change in his body language but something she said rang with him He's not IN the village. Not that he's dead...just that he's not IN the village any longer. It was a stupid, slim and completely worthless thing to hold onto but "Ok. I'll train hard so that when you all finally trust me enough to tell me the truth, I can prove that I'm strong enough for it." he stood and moved to stand in front of Suzu, his hands on his hips, a broad smile on his face "But. I want you to tell me what you know before anyone tells me the truth when that time comes." he extended his hand, hoping she would take it and agree "Can you?"

Thanks to that,

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:02 pm
User Image

It was not as if everyone believed Sypher was dead. All she had heard was a bloody headband was brought back. Without a head or better proof than that, not everyone could believe he was dead. Just as they could not believe someone like Sypher would turn traitor on this village and everyone he cared for. Which was why she had said what she had said, about Sypher not being in the village.

At least she seemed to have gotten through to him and he did not appear upset anymore. Watching him move, she smiled back to him but it slipped hearing he wanted to know what she knew about Sypher. Which she assumed meant he wanted to know what she knew about him disappearing. "You're really stubborn, aren't you?" she asked, sighing afterwards and rubbing the back of her neck.

It was not as if she could not relate though. If she had not of had training to focus on when younger then she would of been chasing down every lead to find the guy who killed her dad. On the other hand, the Raikage did not seem keen on sharing what happened with Maemi. Which left Suzume to wonder if she would get in trouble for saying. If so then how much trouble.

Having mulled it over for a second or two, the red head finally reached out and took his hand. "Alright, I'll tell you... but not right now." After all, he never specified a time in which she had to tell him what happened to his brother. "Oh and... what were you told about your brother when you arrived?"

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:09 pm
User Image

Maemi Yasu

| | | | | |

Maemi gripped her hand then released it as she asked what he'd been told when he first arrived "Nothing. Stupid Kyo-senpai just said he's dead. He was a nasty a** about it too!" he crossed his arm, grinding his teeth as he glared at nothing in general "He just said that I shouldn't bother or something and that Sypher was dead! I know he doesn't think Sypher and I are related but we are! That's probably why he said it so cruelly!" he was still mad about that and would definitely get back at Kyo for that. He huffed breath out through his nose "Other than that, I only know everything about him up till he arrived in Cloud." He said it like it was a simple thing but Maemi had spent years tracking down everything about his brother. He knew more about him than he did about his own mother.

Thanks to that,

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:17 pm
User Image

Raising a brow, Suzume listened to the other's short rant about Kyo. She remember him, knowing he was with the Inuzuka clan and she had met him on one or two occasions. Like during the festival in the main square, that was pretty much the last time she had seen Sypher. At least now she knew she had a couple of actual things to tell him about his brother. The only people who would pretty much know everything about Sypher would either be Apollo or Kein. At least there was one thing she could tell Maemi about right now...

"About Kyo-kun... you should be a little nicer to him. He was one of Sypher students." Deciding now was a good time to speak up and just add to the fun news Cloud said "Yeah, and I think they used to like... be together." Not having really known this, Suzume looked to her companion, silently asking how he knew. "Saw the kid kiss Sypher on the neck at that big celebration in the square. Or is that something you humans do that means something totally different?" Well... that was interesting news. Although it was a little annoying since her own dog had basically one upped her in telling news Maemi probably would not to hear.

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:27 pm
User Image

Maemi Yasu

| | | | | |

Maemi went to reply and then Cloud spoke up and he lost his voice Together? he listened a few minutes more and then his smile slipped into a broad grin and he sat down so his head was level with Cloud's "Kyo-senpai is gay? With my big brother?" he asked, his smile turning devilish as he listened. However this time he was more interested in Kyo than his brother "And he kissed Sypher? You said on the neck....does he do that a lot? Kiss people?" he looked like a little boy who'd just found out that the giant present in the closet had his name on it.

Thanks to that,

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:34 pm
User Image

Oh and crap. Sure Cloud was the one with the big mouth but Suzume had a feeling Kyo's anger would be more directed at her anyway. Obviously not bothered that he had just given Maemi something to use against Kyo, Cloud continued on. "As far as I know, Kyo was gay for Sypher, yeah. They were acting all flirty towards each other. Me and Suzume have never met the kid much so I can't say for sure about the kissing." Before he could ramble on though, Suzume had rummaged through her bag and pulled out Cloud's favorite rope bone. The scent of it caught his attention, head turning around and soon he was bounding off after it when Suzume chucked across the room. "I have no doubt that you're going to use that information in some devious way against Kyo-kun no matter what I say. When you do, don't tell him it was Cloud who told you."

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:42 pm
User Image

Maemi Yasu

| | | | | |

Maemi glanced up at Suzu and grinned "I won't. Somehow, though, I doubt Kyo-senpai will care that I know." he rolled his shoulders and stood again, taking his tanto out "So...can we get started on the next training set? The one that has to do with knives and such?" he asked, flipping his tanto in the air.

Thanks to that,

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:48 pm
User Image

It had seemed as if the other was planning something but apparently not. At least this meant she would not have an angry teen coming to her later for her dog being a blabber mouth. Nodding her head, Suzume picked up the scroll that contained instructions for the bukijutsu style in question. "Alright, have you read the first stage? If so then how would you like to train? With the dummy or would you prefer to train with me again?"

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:59 pm
User Image

Maemi Yasu

| | | | | |

"With you, if you don't mind." Maemi took a ribbon from his pocket and tied it around his tanto, keeping the sheath from coming off. The blade was trapped inside so he could use it as a practice weapon. Getting used to that weight would be best since it was his primary weapon of choice.

Thanks to that,

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:53 pm
User Image

Nodding her head again, Suzume set the scroll aside and stood up. Picking up the wood practice sword she said "Alright, I'll start off slow enough to start. Get ready." This time she would switch it up just a bit, instead of going for a cut she would move in close with a basic stab to Maemi's chest.

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:03 am
User Image

Maemi Yasu

| | | | | |

Maemi raised his bound tanto, prepared for Suzu's attack as it came straight for his chest. First technique, countering technique upward repel. he thought, remembering how it was described in the scroll. He brought his right hand, empty, across his chest to defend from other attacks. His left, holding his tanto, came up from his middle to crack across her wooden sword. It knocked it up into the air and away from his chest.

Thanks to that,

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games