Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:12 pm
GetShiggyWithIt
Yo-ko
GetShiggyWithIt
Back (sorry, unplanned vacation xD)! Time to catch up!
hurray

So, how goes the attempt to pick a mini-arc?
well we got an idea or so. well at least starts XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:14 pm
So we are starting with the automatons, then the lake idea right?  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:54 pm
that works for me, but we probably need a vote  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:05 pm
Quick question, so I kinda want to shoot Void fist(air palm) through my foot. If i take 6 posts to upgrade it can I do it, if I forgo the range boost and etc?  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:55 pm
better question for the Q&A forum  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:20 pm
ok I will thanks  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:14 pm
I have an Idea about the automatons and who controls them if you would like to listen to it.... Well I am going to tell you anyway so you have no choice in the matter. So blah on you.

I say we let the Automatons bet attributed One element, Water, Air, Earth, Fire and Lightning. ANd let them be controled by a Single person that has mastery of that element type. The catch with the People is that they have Items, Rings, Necklaces, Canes, etc. That let them control thier elements freely, with out hand signs.

The Automatons themselves have basic skills like Fire Automatons have like Flame Throwers, Water Atomatons have Water Cannons, Lightning Automatons have Tesla Coils or what ever, Wind Automatons have Wind Cannons and the Earth Automatons are strong enough to move big boulders or be able to lift them from the ground.

This is mostly inspiration from just watching The Sorcerer's Apprentice so don't get all blarg on me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:31 pm
that is a wonderful idea! ok well now what about the second part. James had an idea that the golem of the desert itself says that something new has poped up inside itselt, and we get sent to go check it out. Its a new cave, leading to a underground river/lake/ocean like thing we have to traverse only to be greeted by a bronze army (hopilites) that we have to fight through to get into the heavily guarded structure (troy) in there will be?.....  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Achellies? A Giant Wooden HOrse? That is alive? Maybe its Bronze? But heres what bothers me if the Sand Golem was connected to this place the entire time, how didn't we discover it sooner?

It is a Creation of Mamoru is it not?

Or maybe you have to take on the Great God of War Himself Aries. Or a Immortal, not as in can't be hurt as in cant age, by the same name.

Also if the Hopilites are all bronze... How on earth are we going to hurt them? Fire would be good...but it would be tough to cut through them. . . But... Sniku does have a technique that creates a small force of Stone Guards, Big SOBs with Halbreds, Giant Shields and tiger heads. You should remember this from the This is Not A Drill Mission that I had done for you guys before my Absence last time.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:30 pm
My Idea was that we would meet Achilles fighting summoned beast on the beach, and then Sail with the greeks to Troy, and be a third party in the war. That way we can have the Odyessy on the way back based on our choices, and we can chose Troy or the forces Agamemnon? leads  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:56 pm
well, even if they are bronze, in theory they would have the same weak points if they are a mass production unit. so once we located that with a sensory type it would be easier to whack them... but still bronze armour does negate a lot of jutsu. Just making an observation.
umm... I'll start posting my character again as soon the Shinsua settles my air palm through the foot Q&A, but for now I'm stuck. >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:40 pm
If you want to do an Odyssey sort of thing, have the bloody automaton users be on an island out in the ocean. Ya kill the automatons, then have to sally forth to kill the users! =D  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:33 pm
Ergo War
If you want to do an Odyssey sort of thing, have the bloody automaton users be on an island out in the ocean. Ya kill the automatons, then have to sally forth to kill the users! =D

I like this idea... ANOTHER!

guys they have BRONZE ARMOR, not made of bronze. and they could have special jutsu for the shield and spear and s**t.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:34 pm
Hey dreadno, what is this moaning thing? If it deals with the mini-arc y'all are planning, I'm going to have to clear it up with Shinsua before ya start.

On that note, we're agreeing on a sort of Kugutsu Automaton army? That's a good start! Will this turn out sort of like the Jashin cultists in that you'll be mostly battling a lot? We've got several ideas on going to an underground lake, but it doesn't have to be right off the bat, nor within the continental Wind Country. Since we have an island all to ourselves, how about placing it there, & have the automatons walk underwater all the way to the port city south of Suna? (map is in the Super Info thread) That way you guys can set up another thread dedicated towards defending, & we don't run into the problem of the desert golem not knowing something. You won't have to stay in the city, as it's just a starting point--if you want it--before starting the tracking procedures. If I may... I like the idea of automaton puppets coming up out of the water enmass. (whether in from the lake or the coast)

Your God-like being can simply be a rogue human-like automaton puppet, (user elsewhere) of whom can have his/her puppet be repaired by you all if it becomes damaged... but never have them personally ever be there. That gives you Ares, Odysseus, ec cetera, or whomever, without breaking canon.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:45 pm
Aries- The Zodiac sign

Ares- THe greek god of War and manly courage.

You guys are killing me.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games