Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:19 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw|||Half blood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Gracie smirked and turned her head to face Jade. "Of course. I could never let a cutie like you be just anyones." She winked at him and kissed his cheek before looking down at her best friend sitting on the ground. "Having fun down there Caitlin?" She called, before echoing herself, implying that the Gryffindor was far away.

OOC:...

Love interest: Jack

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:19 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
What am I doing? Getting off the train.
What am I thinking? Okay...

Katrina smiled at Ariana and put her arms around her, holding her in a tight hug. "I was just being silly and over thinking things. But I'm alright now." Katrina glanced at Steele and nodded. Then she moved to Ari's side and took her hand in Kat's.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:26 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Third Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image

Ariana's arms drifted over top of Katrina's back as the girls embraced. Her hand wandered through the air until she found her girlfriend's, and their fingers interlocked. She narrowed her eyes onto the ground, tilting her head forward slightly as a smile creeped onto her features. When she lifted her head again, her eyes locked onto Steele's for a second before the girl looked back at Katrina. "So, um, we should probably go get a carriage," she said, implying the group of friends, not just Katrina and herself.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:31 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
What am I doing? Getting off the train.
What am I thinking? Okay...

A frown creased Katrina's face as she watched Ariana look at Steele and then look away. She sighed and glanced to Melinda, who nodded. "Let's grab Sam from his adoring fan club and get a carriage," Kat said and a smile crept onto her face.She was, of course, referring to Sam's all-star season last year.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:34 pm
User ImageGale "Anne" O'Brian
|  Muggle  | Unsorted  First Year | Irish  |
███████████████████████████████

A small olive skin tone hand brushed a bit of fuz out of the freckled face as the body moved out of her seat. Blue eyes searched around her too see we're she was as she heard the train stop at the station were her life would change forever. A blob of ginger hair shifted as the young girl stood up and grabbed a small piece of luggage and hauled it out of the train. Down stepped a small foot covered in beautiful coral colored high heels her mother got her, special for this day. The girl looked up and studied the people around her to see who her new classmates would be.

Gale was the girl's name, her cute freckled face turned to watch the train shift a bit as it got ready leave the station. She sighed and turned around again and walked forward to try and makes some friends. Gale was not normal a shy type of person, but she wasn't very confident either especially after what she heard some people say on the train over here. The red headed girl was a muggle and according to some people wizards were not by fond of muggles. Gale shrunk as she walked around the others and tried to pick out who might be nice to her.

Outfit

███████████████████████████████

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:36 pm
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
"There is nothing more badass than being yourself."

Caitlin gazed up at Sam, "Oh...I didn't realize..." She said slowly, trying to find an explanation for her question. "I dunno, I guess I'm just...tired...? I woke up earlier than normal this morning," She said, untieing and retieing her shoe. Caitlin looked to Gracie next, "Yeah, almost as comfortable as my bed," She said sarcastically, of course she was kidding, her bed was indeed comfortable, but it was not a bed of roses either.

OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:38 pm
User Image
===☠===☠===☠===
Melinda Montbarron

Second Year Gryffindor
===☠===☠===☠===

I'm gonna break the cycle, I'm gonna shake up the system.
And I'm not gonna live by your rules anymore.

Melinda watched the interactions between Katrina, Ariana and Steele. What was this feeling? Jealousy? She nodded. She was jealous. Why? She was about to step over and be overwhelming when she saw Katrina look at her. She nodded and stepped over to Steele. "Say hello to Ariana and let's get a carraige," she whispered to him. She was then overcome by an urge to hold his hand, and before she knew it, she was taking his hand in hers.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:40 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Third Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image

Ariana giggled as Katrina referenced Samuel to having a fan club. The boy did play incredibly last year as Gryffindor seeker. He won most of his matches, including the one against Hufflepuff. "Let's get him," she said with a nod, grabbing her luggage with one hand. When Ariana looked in the direction Katrina was staring, her eyebrows scrunched upwards. There Sam was, in the middle of a group full of first years, and Remy. Perhaps he really did have a fan club. Since the girl had been staring at Samuel and his 'fans', she hadn't noticed when Melinda grabbed Steele's hand once again.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

MixBreedBecky

Friendly Citizen

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:40 pm
User Image
Singing my silent song of misery.
This monster lies trapped in my own nightmare.
'He' is a tyrant.
I let our a plea,
Why did you have to leave me all alone?

~Roseann Lutrick~
Single ~ Not Sorted ~ First Year ~ Unknown Blood ~ Circus Monster

Rose nodded, and smiled. "Hmm... I know know what to pick, they all seem so cool." She lightly laughed and scratched the back of her head. She didn't know what to say know and felt like there was a awkward silents. She kinda hated that, and hoped that someone would say something.

[[OOC: ]]

Bound to sing for them, a worthless monster.
I never see them.
I despise them so.
Lying so useless they start to holler,
"Hey! Get up, you worthless Circus Monster!"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:42 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Third Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Excited
✔Status: Single

Sam squatted in front of Caitlin and looked her in the eyes, reading her face. He scrunched his face as he studied hers. "Well then, do you want a hand up?" he asked, holding out his hand for her.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:43 pm

Cameron Rowley
Second Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron extended a hand towards Caitlin. "Well, get up," he ordered calmly, realizing he hasn't spoken in a while. Although he did not greet Nell, the unrecognizable Gracie, or the first year boy Jade, he wasn't about to do so as he thought it to be more awkward than the situation he was already in. Could his situation really get much more awkward? Samuel had beat him to trying to help Caitlin up by literally one second! He must appear as an oaf to everyone around him.

wearing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:49 pm
♫ Feeling: Unsure
♫ Company: Sam, Cameron, Gracie, Nell, Jade, Remy.
♫ What am I doing: Standing up
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
"There is nothing more badass than being yourself."

Caitlin watched Sam look at her, suspecting he was trying to figure out what was wrong. When both Cameron and Sam extended a hand, she hesitated, unsure of which one to take. So instead she took both, pulling herself off the ground and turned around to help Nell up off the ground next to her.

OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:55 pm

Cameron Rowley
Second Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Although he was caught off guard as Caitlin grabbed onto his hand, Cameron aided in getting the girl up on her feet. When she was successfully standing, the second year looked over at Nell. "Hey," he said, finally greeting the girl as he extended a hand to her as well. Even though he wanted to only be chivalrous towards Caitlin at the moment, he realized it would look extremely crummy if he didn't help the Hufflepuff girl up as well.

wearing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:58 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw|||Half blood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
As soon as Caitlin was on her feet, Gracie draped an arm over her shoulder and pulled her into a hug. "You know you couldn't be more obvious... but maybe I only notice because I'm your best friend." She whispered to the Gryffindor before letter her go with a smile. She reached forward and ruffled her best friends hair affectionately. "The more you have the better the fun." She said cryptically with a wink and a smile.

OOC:...

Love interest: Jack

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:59 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Third Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Excited
✔Status: Single

His friends were making their way over towards him, so Sam turned his attention to Caitlin. "I doubt you want to ditch everyone else, so I guess I'll see you later. But you should definitely come around the Music Club tomorrow. And I'll see you up the castle."

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games