Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 144 145 146 147 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:52 am
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah had arrived at the orphanage only a few minutes ago to find her way to Amilia barred by three very stern Russian women. Finally, after what seemed an eternity, Kirrah heard the cops declare the building secure and ran inside, searching desperately for Amilia. When she found her, the woman was in horrible condition, full of bullets. The paramedics were already taking her away, though. Kirrah sobbed and punched the wall, fearing that the girl she loved wouldn't make it. "Mili-san..."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:13 am
User Image

Olik staggered up to Kirrah, clutching his left side hard. "K-kirrah.... I have the bad of the news..... Den... He and Andrei died..... They took out most of the enemies with them.... we thin... They were going to die anyways, but we are no t of the sures... I am sorry...." He told her and staggered back away, going to his twin for comfort. Too many children were dead, and too many good people too.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:20 am
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah felt as if she'd received a punch in the stomach when she found out that Den was dead. Her first incredibly insane thought was 'It's my fault' before logic kicked in. This attack would have happened regardless of her actions, and Den likely would have died. Mili might not have been as extensively injured if she hadn't come into the fight upset, but Den's death was in no way Kirrah's doing. That thought kept her sane as she left the building and drove woodenly to the hospital where both Nina and Mili would be treated. She was determined to stay by Mili's side now.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:30 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah had just gotten Nina settled in a room and was starting diagnostic testing on her sister when she got the request to come down to the ER. Apparently every surgeon was needed, as a gang war in the city had injured multiple cops. She was dismayed when she arrived to see Amilia among the injured, and went to work getting her from critical to stable condition at once. 'Amilia... You have to pull through... You just have to... Mother would never forgive herself if you didn't...'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:40 am
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi was certainly not happy as he walked into the hospital's waiting room, crossing over to where his wife sat with her head in her hands. She'd called him about an hour ago to explain what had happened, and he'd come as quickly as his duties would allow him. He wasn't angry with Kirrah, per se, but he wasn't pleased with her either. She shared a bit of the blame for Nina's condition, from what she'd told him, and the fact that his youngest had been injured once again did not make him happy at all. However, he knelt in front of Kirrah and moved her hands from her face, tilting her chin up and kissing her gently.

He had to smile slightly at the surprised expression on her face when he pulled back, raising a hand to tuck a lock of hair behind her ear. "I will always love you, Kirrah, no matter the mistakes you make. Of course, this is a serious situation, but Ms. Regal is the one you slighted, not me. And I can see your remorse. I still love you, and I'm certain Amilia does as well." He kissed Kirrah again softly and stood. "I'm going to be with Nina. You should wait here for Amilia to get out of surgery. She'll want to see you when she wakes, mark my words. I will see you later, my love." With that, Satoshi went to sit beside Nina until she woke.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:16 pm
User Image

Epsilon slowly came out of the shadows next to Nina on the other side, still mending from the injuries he and Aurora sustained during the break in. The shadows could only heal so much because the damage was so great, so he was still slightly wounded. "Satoshi. I am sorry that I was not there. But if a certain demon lord hadn't put me on bed rest, I could have been able to stop this." The seven foot nine spider demon told the male, his yellow gaze stern. After the war ended, he had confessed his feelings to Aurora, only to be rejected. It seemed she only saw him as a companion, and not anything more. He walked up to the tall demon's chair and said, "You big idiot.... Don't you know that to remove a warrior's purpose is to remove their soul? I live to serve, but you have rendered me without the ability to do so when you let me and Aurora go to freedom. She enjoys it, but I need a purpose. I need something to protect Satoshi. I need to have something or I am nothing...." The smaller male said in a soft voice, his eyes cast to the floor.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:27 pm
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi listened patiently to Epsilon, rather surprised that the male seemed to despise his freedom so. "Once you have healed, if you wish, you may rejoin the demon ranks. I am not one to keep a man from his passion, and if yours is fighting, then so be it. I only thought to reward your valiant service." He stood and gave Epsilon a slight bow. "You did your utmost to protect my family, and I do not forget debts such as that. If there is something else I can do for you, please do not hesitate to ask." He stepped around Epsilon and placed a large hand over Nina's much smaller one, watching his youngest daughter sleep with an unfathomable expression on his face.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:02 pm
User Image

Epsilon rubbed the back of his head nervously, looking at the demon in curiosity. "Satoshi? What's wrong? Is Nina okay? She isn't moving......." He said, getting a bit worried himself. He and the fiery human had spent many hours wrestling and a sudden question escaped his lips, "Is it just me or Is Nina taller?"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:11 pm
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi pressed Nina's hand gently, then let out a long sigh and sat back down, his eyes dark with worry. "It is a long story... She and Amilia had a disagreement, and I believe that the officer hit Nina a bit harder than she intended to. According to Sirrah, she is in a coma. It's up to her to wake up now. She will do it when she is healed enough."

The demon smiled and nodded slightly. "Hai. Keiyril, the ancient god, has become a close friend of Nina's lover Yuri. Apparently he is fond of Nina as well, and granted her wish to be taller. An odd boon, but I admit I am glad for it. She looks far more intimidating now. Well, not right this moment, but you know what I mean."

Satoshi cut himself off before he really started rambling. It was odd; he never talked this much to anyone but Kirrah or Nina. He was rarely ever comfortable enough to do so. But Epsilon had made it quite clear that he viewed Satoshi as an equal, even if technically Satoshi was his commanding officer.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:35 pm
User Image

Epsilon looked at the demon as he rambled, then grinned and walked over to him, climbing onto his shoulders as if he was a tree. He grinned down at the demon and said, "She's tough Satoshi. We both know it. Nina will pull through because she is your daughter." And then ruffled his white hair with an impish grin on his lips. "You are one big puppy Satoshi. You really don't let anything happen to your family. ave a little more faith in them."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:39 pm
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi tilted his head back a bit to look the spider demon in the eye, not letting his surprise show on his face. 'What is it with Epsilon...? He's acting a bit... odd...' Slowly, Satoshi reached up and plucked the smaller man from his shoulders, setting him on the floor and once again casting a glance toward Nina as he smoothed his hair down. "She's been hurt so much... I just want her to be safe," he said, so softly he wasn't even sure Epsilon had heard him.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:52 pm
User Image

Epsilon tilted his head up at the demon and said, "Satoshi? She is safe. Much safer than if you weren't in her life at all. Things are going to happen, and she is going to get hurt whether you like it or not because that is life. She, like Haruki and Yuri, is a mortal. One day she, Haruki, and Yuri will die. You cannot stop mortality from doing its job unless you can make them immortal." He looked into Satoshi's yellow eyes with his own and said, "Life will happen regardless. And if you think you can stop all the hardships by yourself then you will surely fail."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:57 pm
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi sighed again and held his head in his hands. "Their mortality haunts me... To know that I will continue to live on, and on, while those I love waste away..." He shuddered at the thought of his human and nymph children dying, quickly shoving it away. That needn't be thought of right now. 'Control yourself. You must not show any more weakness to Epsilon, especially if the male is to rejoin your ranks. Your underlings must respect you, Satoshi, or they will walk over you.' Satoshi sat up again and pinched the bridge of his nose between his index finger and thumb, trying to clear his head of the depressing thoughts that dwelt there.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:03 pm
User Image

Hesitantly, as if he wasn't sure how to do it, Epsilon placed his hands on the huge demon's shoulder in an attempt at comfort. He leaned down and whispered into his ear, "The lonely demon that pretended to enjoy his own solitude, yet really wanted to have others around... He found joy and people, but fears them being taken away from him by the sands of time. Don't worry Satoshi. Things will work out in the end." And then blushed. He suddenly had a strong desire to hug the demon, but warded it off. It was not only improper, but it was a completely foreign thought. The spider demon slowly moved away from his ear, but stayed near him, saying finally, "The Gods may smile upon you. Just hope they don't decide to s**t on you too."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:19 pm
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

It had been three days since Mili's surgery. Sirrah had insisted on keeping Amilia out because she would be in too much pain. But now, thanks to treatments both human and non, Mili was healed enough that she could awaken and be in minimal pain. She would even be able to leave the hospital in a couple more days after she got a bit of her strength back. Kirrah had refused to leave her side except to use the restroom since she'd gotten out of surgery, and was currently asleep in her chair beside Mili's bed, her head resting on her arms on the bed. She was very deeply asleep, and didn't even stir as the covers shifted with Mili's waking.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 144 145 146 147 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games