Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:45 pm
"Of course I would like to hear any other ideas you come up with. There is no super rush. I do want to put this into motion, but careful consideration has to be made first. You may go ahead and come up with your own plans, but secrecy is an absolute must. I'm going to put these plans back so that they don't fall into the wrong hands. For now they do not leave my office" Damien said. He put the plans back where he got them from, saluted Jay and dismissed him, then went down to Jian's office to see what was going on.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:37 pm
"Absolute Leader." Jian said as he entered, standing up and turning towards him. "We sent troops to the facility where Shadow was brought to, but they managed to escape with her. Still, we managed to take over the base and arrest or kill most of the rebels there. But more then that..." He trailed off. "A small squad went back into to check for anyone hiding and they came across this." He said, turning his computer screen so that Damien could see the top of the file, titled 'Project: Idun's Apple'. "Remember this story from that ancient mythology class we had to take for English several years back? Unfortunately, after they sent it, they perished in an explosion and several of the other officers surrounding were hurt. The file also was filled with a Trojan who tried to delete this file and crash our system, but we contained it and saved about a little over half the file." Jian finished. He waited for Damien to look at the file before telling him more.

After carrying his sister to the room, he laid her down on the bed as she slept. Reluctantly, he took all of the TV and DVD parts and rebuilt the systems together with half the parts used to make them. "There..." He muttered. He then sat next to his sister as if waiting for her to get back up, even though he knew it would be hours before she began to stir.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:23 pm
Zil played the recorded news program with the part about the the twins' family already squabbling for the riches although they know that the search goes on for about a year with inconclusive evidence before anyone else could touch anything. Zil whistled deep when he heard the amount the family was thrown into disorder about. Then, there was a scene with the twins' mother sobbing and talking to the reporters about how she misses her children and whatnot as well as a few recent scandals by the family members. "Geez, high society has its moments. I wish I hadn't missed the episode with Lady Ravenstone being interviewed. For a sadistic noblewoman and chief of secret police, she's pretty damn hot, if you know what I mean." He snickered a bit. "I have a feeling that if boss decides to send you guys back to Diethelm, your family will either love you or hate you for coming back. And judging from your mother's reaction, I have a feeling you'll be hounded or maybe even kept at home for some time." He snickered. "By the way, I have some news for you regarding a change in our comfy little setup"

((OOC: Wait. Lolly, what's the twins' surname? It can't be Blackrose, right? O.o))

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:20 pm
((It was... crap! I forgot! Umm... um... let me check... their mother is Lady Hanna Everfield, but they were mostly raised by their grandparents, who are Thunderbird. So it's Vincent and Valkyrie Thunderbird >.< ))

"They'll probably attempt murder, but we need to go back." Vincent told him sternly. "Like hell are we going to go back to that crazy woman, but we need to preserve our inheritance. That's grandpa and grandma's money! That was their hard work! We are not letting them squabble their legacy!" He replied decisively. "Besides, if they tried anything, the absolute leader would have their heads. As soon as he starts using those weapons, he'll get a blood lust for more of our work." Vincent replied. "What news? What are you going to do to us now?!"

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:25 am
"I see. Well then we'll arrange for this war to be over soon then" Zil chuckled, "Oh trust me. It will hurt me more than it will hurt you. I'm going on a journey, you see. I was requested so I must go. We're going to the Holy City but that is all I can tell you for now." He stood up dusting his hands. "I'll be back maybe next week or... Pfft, next month depending on the work I have to do but I know who's going to guard you. Two aces of the rebel army: Peter and Patrick but we call them Pete and Pat. They're twins too and really, very... healthy but do not underestimate them. They can and will hurt you and perhaps tie you up if you cross them. Moreover, they'll be interchanging between shifts so either one will be guarding your door at all times." He took a final look at Vincent and his sleeping twin, waving and walking towards the door though eager to hear any comments the boy had. He wanted no trouble while he was away so he made sure he got the best of the best defending that cell.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:48 am
"Go crawl in a hole and die." Vincent told him.

((Me thinks we need to timeskip soon... by the way, you do realize the twins will escape somehow when Zil is gone, right? And they may or may not attempt to beat the crap out of Fanny on the way out... possibly after using laughing gas.))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:33 am
"That's sweet of you. Don't forget to ask for your meals thrice a day, ask Dustin if you need anything. Also, there's an investigation that you two might be rebels spies or something jibberish going on out in Diethelm. Ja!" Zil said, closing the door behind him. He lied. The twins weren't actually being investigated but he lied much easier when he was following his own 'Surprise!' style of doing things. He looked far to his left, knowing Shadow's awakening process would be finalizing soon. "Hang in there, buddy" He whispered... mostly to himself, before he came back to the ground floor lounge mostly to relax and look at some familiar faces before a few more disappeared and stopped smiling and laughing with him. 'It should take about two days... three days tops to get to the holy city. If we leave tomorrow, we should get there on... soon. We'll definitely get there soon. So I should probably tell Dustin. Wait, where is Dustin?' he sort of looked around to see if his second-in-command was around. 'Well, it seems my boys came home from fieldwork, finally' He thought again, smiling at the sight of two huge men, both tall and round and with identical features, chattering away in one corner of the lounge.

((OOC: If they can find Fanny [especially without people with her]. Well, probably leaving Dustin in charge of the base maybe XD XD Well, I be surprised if they escape from the lower basement... of a basement/living quarters of a lot of people. Plus, Rafie's still there, right, Snuggs~? ))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:58 pm
Dustin was finishing up some unfinished business and then went to check on the twins. He came across Zil along the way. "So what do they know now?" he asked in a low voice, so that just those close would hear.

Damien looked at the screen and began reading it. "This is silly. There is no way they could be doing this. I bet this is a set up" Damien said, "unless it is not actually the rebels but a secret government organization doing this. But then, why would they be doing it in Diethelm. That doesn't make sense" he said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:31 pm
"Perhaps, but I think it was too elaborate to be a set up. They lost over 200 men and a base, and they were trying their hardest not to let anyone else see this. Well, we have a few theories, but one can never know for sure. All we know is that they were experimenting on a 21 year old woman and trying to lengthen her lifespan. By now, it's probably safe to say that experiment was Shadow. And more then that, it was a success." Jian replied. "Since word of the machines has gotten out to the underground, Monica suggested that DNA modifications might be their way of trying to combat it while trying to slow down our production. Shadow was possibly a prototype to see if it could be done, and after succeeding, that research could be spread to the rebels to take us down from within. After all, many of the rebels are from the old regime and would be growing in their mid years. This kind of treatment would give them more numbers."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:18 pm
"Well then, to kill the cancer you must head for the source. We must send more spies over to find the main rebel base and crush it once and for all. We know that Helmshire will not let us get there easily. If they are resorting to this then they must be running out of man power. They're too tricky just to wait and starve out though. They've got connections and can cause quite a number of damage" Damien stated.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:36 pm
((To be honest, Damien's having a bit of a different reaction from what I expected. lol. ))

"Sure. By the way, isn't this also what you were having the scientists research?" Jian asked out of curiousity.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:09 am
"They know that I won't be here tomorrow and won't be back soon and that their family is in the shambles of" Zil said very softly and looking intently at Dustin until he was distracted by a beeping sound and looked at a message on his receiver sighing. "-what in tarnations!" He muttered then continued, "So, for now, you're in charge. Tell Rafie to take extreme caution and watch the twins carefully. They're tricky. And I'm sending Pete and Pat to guard their door. They're some of our best men, rivaling even me in martial arts but... I just wanted to make sure. We need those twins if we ever hope of defeating Damien. Also, take care of Shadow's revival" He pat Dustin on the back and hugged him saying, "I trust you, bro. And I'm sorry if it's short notice... Again. But this is why we're still alive. Because we're unpredictable in the eyes of Diethelm."He let go of Dustin, relieving the stress in his neck by moving it to either side and putting his hands on his hips, getting into a comfortable position. "Awright! Time to do some paperwork!" He cried out cheerily although the task was something he dreaded.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:37 pm
((Damien is trying to keep calm.))

Damien looked over the information again. "You know...it is" he said. He then frowned before turning to Jian. "I want an investigation done into all experimentation camps. I want to make sure no information is leaking out. If we discover a mole, I want him or her punished severely!" the Absolute Leader ordered.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:12 pm
((I see. So it's his pokerface. xd ))

"Yes sir." Jian replied. "Anything else?"

((Sorry it's so short. I can't think of anything else to post.))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games