Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Ask a Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:48 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

User Image
= To Elsa
So when the Railroad of Ivalice & Arendelle is completed, do you hope to show your children, Iduna and Agnarr, where your Sweetheart Grant grew up?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ahh yes of course =)
=To Grant
*Elsa here*

= To Elsa
So when you see your first winter without your ice magic and cold, I'm sure Grant will keep you warm.
When you're on your Honeymoon in Paris, what do you hope to see and do with Grant, Elsa?
whoooa this is a LOT of fourth wall breaking, if they're answering questions about children who haven't been born yet, even in OOC Q&A. Asking a question about where she would take potential unknown children would make more sense to me. They're your characters, you can break the fourth wall as much as you like- I think personally the way I'd get around that was with magical time travel or visions of the future- so here's an OOC question;

Has Elsa actually seen her future, from visions/prophecies?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:13 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

User Image
= To Elsa
So when the Railroad of Ivalice & Arendelle is completed, do you hope to show your children, Iduna and Agnarr, where your Sweetheart Grant grew up?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ahh yes of course =)
=To Grant
*Elsa here*

= To Elsa
So when you see your first winter without your ice magic and cold, I'm sure Grant will keep you warm.
When you're on your Honeymoon in Paris, what do you hope to see and do with Grant, Elsa?
whoooa this is a LOT of fourth wall breaking, if they're answering questions about children who haven't been born yet, even in OOC Q&A. Asking a question about where she would take potential unknown children would make more sense to me. They're your characters, you can break the fourth wall as much as you like- I think personally the way I'd get around that was with magical time travel or visions of the future- so here's an OOC question;

= Grant
We can ask the Narrator, Hugo & Paige.

= Narrator *In Pizza Cats Narrator Voice*
Actually, it was a Dream Sequence of Elsa and Grant married that's mentioned. As its Grant's idea to name Elsa's children after her ferrets...
Uh, I mean Parents. I was reading the wrong script again.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:26 am
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

User Image
= To Elsa

Ahh yes of course =)
=To Grant
*Elsa here*

= To Elsa

= Grant

Actually, it was a Dream Sequence of Elsa and Grant married that's mentioned. As its Grant's idea to name Elsa's children after her ferrets...

hey!! what u mean ferrets? think we'll wait a little on kids lol

rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:27 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Ahh yes of course =)
=To Grant
*Elsa here*

= To Elsa

= Grant

rofl

= To Elsa
Do you think that the Narrator sometimes reads from the Wrong Script, Elsa?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:29 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Ahh yes of course =)
=To Grant
*Elsa here*

= To Elsa

= Grant

rofl

= To Elsa

= to the Narrator-
well it sure appears so! lol
edit, and thats ok xd

snows falling like crazy  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:53 am
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

User Image
= To Elsa

Ahh yes of course =)
=To Grant
*Elsa here*

= To Elsa

= Grant

yes LOL, this is the type of question I would be asking to the Narrator, thank you. And they're great names for human characters. I suppose a dream is like a prophecy while you're sleeping so it adds up.

I promise not to name my characters' children what I would name my future pets though, as I plan to name my first cat "The." As for Paige or Hugo naming a kid after their parent, it just seems like a liiittle too much to call my OC baby girl Aphrodite.

Paige: "We'd call her Afro for short! Hopefully she would also have super curly hair to match."

Hugo: "Aphrodite is a lovely name, actually, it just seems like it might be a tad bit irreverent."  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:40 pm
Ultrabord

= To Paige & Hugo
Do you and you sister hope to see a Moogle in Ivalice? They're cute creatures.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:09 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

= Grant

rofl

= To Elsa

= to the Narrator-
edit, and thats ok xd

snows falling like crazy

User Image
= To Elsa
What do you think about sleeping next to your Prince to be, Grant, Elsa?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:16 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

= Grant

rofl

= To Elsa

= to the Narrator-
edit, and thats ok xd

snows falling like crazy

User Image
= To Elsa
What do you think about sleeping next to your Prince to be, Grant, Elsa?

= to the Narrator or Grant?
*Elsa here* lol as long as he keeps me warm ! love to wink  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:57 pm
User Image
= To Athena
Care to tell me about the Mermaid Nobles of Atlantica, Athena? They seem to have the same dreams of life on land as you do.

User Image User Image
= To Ursula & Morgana
What humans do you dream about? Someone who has a sweet sense of humor like you do?
Question 2
Care to tell us about your mother?

Queentintin

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:10 pm
CrystBalfast
User Image
= To Athena
Care to tell me about the Mermaid Nobles of Atlantica, Athena? They seem to have the same dreams of life on land as you do.

User Image User Image
= To Ursula & Morgana
What humans do you dream about? Someone who has a sweet sense of humor like you do?
Question 2
Care to tell us about your mother?

Queentintin

*Athena here*
Yes they do have the same asperations as I do, just to be at peace, with the human world, and we are fascinated to see how you live and co exist biggrin and more, its to see how our world will acquaint itself to yours, as well .They are wise the Nobles,have seen more happen though out time compared to my knowledge, so I'm sure they'll have way more ideas .

*Ursula and Morgana here*
well hopefully they are kind humans, who share same opinions as us, and dreams, and yes having a sweet sense of humor is a plus =)

our mother has taught us to be loving kind, about music, we love to sing, our mother is good with magic too, and loves reading, so that maybe why she is a respected Noble Mermaid, she does not like to see anyone hurt, will protect till the end =)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:19 pm
User Image
= To Athena
Do you hope to see the Nobles of Atlantica on human legs too, Athena?

User Image User Image
= To Ursula & Morgana
What kind of books does your brother like to read?
Question 2
What do you like to do for fun in your spare time?

Queentintin

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:29 pm
CrystBalfast
User Image
= To Athena

User Image User Image
= To Ursula & Morgana
What kind of books does your brother like to read?
Question 2
What do you like to do for fun in your spare time?

Queentintin

*Athena here*
Yes they to hope to find someone to love them ,they want to learn of human love behaviors too ! wink and of course love them back ^^

Our brother loves reading adventure books, fantasy, human fairy tales too =)
Our spare time? we go exploring, while singing, practicing our magic, and love to find human treasure, atifacts, mom also loves to see them =)
ohh and sometimes even peek above water, to see you humans lol  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:59 pm
User Image
= To Athena
So Nobles Ursula & Morgana of Atlantica love to joke around, Athena?

User Image User Image
= To Ursula & Morgana
Your mother is a wonderful teacher. What's it like living an undersea kingdom in a sea clear as the Water Crystal & water blue as a cornflower? Quite a nice piece of Real Estate Under the sea.
Question 2:
What's it like having a human boyfriend, Ursula?

Queentintin

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:40 am
CrystBalfast
User Image
= To Athena
So Nobles Ursula & Morgana of Atlantica love to joke around, Athena?

User Image User Image
= To Ursula & Morgana
Your mother is a wonderful teacher. What's it like living an undersea kingdom in a sea clear as the Water Crystal & water blue as a cornflower? Quite a nice piece of Real Estate Under the sea.
Question 2:
What's it like having a human boyfriend, Ursula?

Queentintin

*Athena here*
Why yes, they are truly good narured, it's really just fun going pranks, their jokes ar cute, keeps everyone on their toes lol

oo beautiful description, exact, its wonderful. always something to keep us busy, Mom, teaches us beautiful music, and magic, see mermaids need magic sometimes to protect themselves, there can be evil, were careful =) It is beautiful in Atlantica, lots of responsibility, but we are content, beautiful to also see your human world, we do enjoy the feeling of sunshine upon our skin, but it can be very beautiful on the sea bed, all the beauty of the gems, rocks, sea flowers, so many possibilities 3nodding
*Ursula here*
Having a boyfriend is new to me, I'm enjoying it, he is very kind to me Prince Antinodas, it maybe because I am a Noble, but I think he's very sweet too m he loves my singing you know wink  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games