Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trainer23667

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:37 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Moogle_Tee
Hey, so what I miss? biggrin
A lot. gonk

Welcome back, Tee. biggrin

Apparently so, haha. Thanks. :3 I see some things don't change.

Trigramatic
User Image

xD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:52 am
Guys, guys! Hey guys! I need your input! Click the following link, now!

www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=22453607  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Rishiki

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:56 pm
*bashes head on desk*
I hate my internet.
It's so fickle. D:  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:43 pm
Rishiki
*bashes head on desk*
I hate my internet.
It's so fickle. D:
We have that in common. >_>

Mine is pathetic. xD  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:23 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Rishiki
*bashes head on desk*
I hate my internet.
It's so fickle. D:
We have that in common. >_>

Mine is pathetic. xD

Agreed. Mine isn't too far behind yours, Ter.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:39 pm
i made something for you guys at Snagem, hope you like it! ♥

Present  

Midnight_Euphomy

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:50 pm
Midnight_Euphomy

Present

Put the fixtures to make that thing into a lamp and you will have something from A Christmas Story. Just careful with the arrow though, you'll put an eye out.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:58 pm
Midnight_Euphomy

Present
That is amazing.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:23 pm
I used to have an arrow my knee.

But then I became an adventurer.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:39 pm
Miles, did you actually play the game, or are you just being memelicious?  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:58 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Miles, did you actually play the game, or are you just being memelicious?
Memetastic, you mean !  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:12 pm
User Image
(ignore the crappy, rushed shading)  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:34 pm
Merry Christmas everyone~ And awesome drawing, Nal. And Kaya, how dare you forget Sub in your very specific presents, Lykas most certainly knows him well enough. D< Now if you'll excuse me, I have a lot of drink to eggnog...yeah, that's it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:42 pm
I was being trolled by my 9 year old nephew who thinks he can beat me in competitive battling today. I said challenge accepted. We decided that between battles we would swap out teams, and not use the exact same team twice. It worked pretty well for both of us. On the move strategy wins!

Quote:
(Scores at end of battle are posted at how many pokemon were left not fainted.)

Singles Battle, best of 7 set match.

First battle went to me with a 6-0 clean sweep. DAVID

Second battle was different. Went to him with a pretty close 0-1. His Crobat saved him with its cross Poison and I got poisoned on the last turn and I was finished off. CHRIS

Third battle I took thanks to my awkward Whimsicott moment with its lovely prankster. biggrin 3-0 DAVID

Fourth battle was a doozy. He almost swept me with an Archeops until I threw out Excadrill and stone edge'd it and beat the rest of my way to victory. 1-0 DAVID

Fifth battle i got overly cocky thinking that I only needed this last one and I got blind sided by a very mean Snorlax. After I took out the snorlax a gruesome Tyrantitar that finished me off. 0-4 CHRIS

Sixth battle it ended with me pulling out all the stops and throwing my best team together and using pokemon that i normally don't use unless its a serious battle. Chris proving that he needed to be taken seriously got to face that team. Clean sweep again 6-0 DAVID

Doubles Battles; best of 7 set match

First battle was a good even fight that came down to the last two pokemon. In the end Chris took it away with a very nice use of a Machamp and Gengar. 0-2 CHRIS

Second battle I brought out Trick Room Shuckle. This strategy uses Shuckle and Bronzong. Shuckle starts with Power Trick to swap its giant defense with its attack and Bronzong uses Trick Room and then after that I use Shuckle and Bronzong's Gyro Balls to put the rest away. Chris didn't expect it, no casulties in that battle 4-0 DAVID

Third Battle was a battle of the weather between my Abomasnow/Glaceon combo and his Hippowdon/Garchomp combo. After I firmly established Weather Control, I took out the party rather quickly after losing my abomasnow. 3-0 DAVID

Fourth battle Chris bounced back with a pretty good Tentacruel/Beheeyem combo that locked up my Alakazam and Roserade. I lost that one 0-1 CHRIS

Fifth Battle went to me after fighting against a party of walls.... Oh my gods, first its a ferrothorn/shuckle, then a freaking Blissey/Beheeyem. I could do practically no damage until i said, screw it, status conditions! I won that one barely with 15hp left in the end 1-0 DAVID

Sixth battle went to chris after he very nicely predicted my party and planned accordingly. I throw out Flygon/Garchomp, he throws out Mamoswine/Weavile. Yeah, I got put to shame on that one. 0-4 CHRIS

Final battle went to me when I got annoyed and sent out Terrakion and Whimsicott. This whimsicott I specially trained to be Terrakion's partner. I taught it Beat up and tailwind. I started with tailwind and prankster allowed its priority. And then I used Beat up twice on Terrakion to max it's attack and then Terrakion Rock slided to victory. 3-0 DAVID

Singles Summary: Chris has come a very long way since I first introduced him to competitive battling a little under a year ago. I'm very proud to see where he is now and I'm more than happy to admit that he would've beaten me if I didn't end up taking him seriously. I on the other hand, have a long ways to go and need to get back to training more teams and strategies. I do need a new DS though because I had to borrow my nephew's back up to battle today. I want to get a new one.

Doubles Summary: What can I say besides I was blown away by his adaptability and this constant calmness that just radiated from him. He never got worked up or anxious and he accurately predicted my thoughts, moves, and decisions a couple steps ahead at times. I'm amazed. he did alot better here than in singles and I can't wait to see him for the rematch in a couple months after he "tweaks his strategy". I need to work harder too, I was shown today that I'm not the cool kid around anymore and people around here are catching up so i need to step to it and get back on track.

let me know what you all think? biggrin  

Midnight_Euphomy

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:44 am
Looks to me like you're going soft, letting a 9-year-old come that close to beating you. I know it sounds mean by saying it this way, but the only way to really test someone is by going all out on them. If they learned well, it won't make a difference. Sometimes, going easy on people makes it harder on them because they'll be expecting the hard stuff right off the bat. I could be completely wrong here, though.

Also, HOLY ******** WHY DO YOU HAVE 13-14 COMPETITIVE ********, I'm lucky if I have one team ready for a planned tournament. Why do you have 14 teams just because?  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games