Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:15 pm
*takes off his glasses for a moment to rub his eyes and forehead, then puts them back on.*
Isn't Psyzapp usually in by now? *yawn*

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:18 pm
*looks over at a sleepy TES*

Depends on what she has planned for the day....you could just leave her a note telling her you want to talk to her and go put it in the office.

*A quick look of concern flits across her face*

Are you OK? You're not usually up, or you're just getting up around this time....  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:24 pm
*smiles at Dame* Yeah, pretty good. *mixes himself a rum and coke*

*Velcore loses interest in Nua and flies slowly around the bar, investigating random spots*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:28 pm
I've been up all day. Talked some with Psyzapp this morning, but she took off before I was done. There's still a lot more that needs to be said, although I'm not entirely sure she'll want to hear it.

I also spent a good chunk of my day speaking with Ryzan...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:31 pm
ThisEmptySoul
I've been up all day. Talked some with Psyzapp this morning, but she took off before I was done. There's still a lot more that needs to be said, although I'm not entirely sure she'll want to hear it.

I also spent a good chunk of my day speaking with Ryzan...

Talking with Ryzan, and not berating him? Well, that's a switch......
Psyzapp will cool off eventually if you've ticked her off......want me to relay any messages to her? Or would you rather wait?

*she crosses one leg over the other and sips her beer.*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:34 pm
{{oh man... I really am tired. I had to look up "berate" because I couldn't remember what it meant gonk }}

I'd rather wait. It's a little... um... "complicated"...
*fishes a cherry out of his glass and pops it in his mouth*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:37 pm
I'm glad. -nudges him again then grabs a spoon to mix the cherry in with the coke-

twisted -grins deviously and leans up and kisses Karrie's cheek. then walks over and around him to grab a straw-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:40 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{oh man... I really am tired. I had to look up "berate" because I couldn't remember what it meant gonk }}

I'd rather wait. It's a little... um... "complicated"...
*fishes a cherry out of his glass and pops it in his mouth*

Complicated? Sounds rather....mysterious.....but I'm sure I'm the last person you'd want to discuss anything with...so I'll tell Psyzapp you're looking for her when I see her.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:41 pm
*looks around for something to stir his drink with. Is about to grab a spoon when Dame kisses his cheek and he freezes for a moment* surprised
*clears his throat, then resumes stirring*

*Velcore finds one of Tes's grunnies and sniffs at it*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:46 pm
Second to last, actually. I'd rank Icy as -the- last... I can only imagine the kind of hell she'd give me if she knew stare

I guess a word from you is going to have to do for now. I'm way too tired to wait any longer. Even if she did show up at this point, I don't know if I would have the capacity to endure such a lengthy conversation.

*yawns and picks up Draa and his grunny, giving a sleepy wave to the patrons before exiting without saying anything*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:51 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Second to last, actually. I'd rank Icy as -the- last... I can only imagine the kind of hell she'd give me if she knew stare

I guess a word from you is going to have to do for now. I'm way too tired to wait any longer. Even if she did show up at this point, I don't know if I would have the capacity to endure such a lengthy conversation.

*yawns and picks up Draa and his grunny, giving a sleepy wave to the patrons before exiting without saying anything*

*watches TES leave and sips her beer in thoughtful silence.*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:09 pm
*Velcore watches Tes and his grunnies leave, then resumes sniffing around the bar*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:18 pm
*gets up and tosses her bottle in the trash, and then finds a piece of paper to leave Psyzapp a note.
Psyzapp.....TES was in here looking for you. He said he needed to talk to you, something about explaining something that happened earlier today.

Talk to you later....Katana

After writing the note, she folds it and then places it behind the bar near the espresso machine with Psyzapp's name on it so she'll find it.*

Well, I'm out of here too, kiddies....I'll see ya'll tomorrow.

*She smiles at dame & Karrie, and then heads to her quarters.*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:25 pm
Good night, Katana. *takes his drink around to the other side of the bar, sitting on a stool*

*Velcore settles on the floor with his head on Karrie's lap*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:25 pm
Bye Katana, Bye Tes. -looks back at Karrie- Welp, just the two of us. -grabs straw and bumps him again on the way back-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games