Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:43 pm
-looks down- thats not a way to cheer someone up is it  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:46 pm
"i'm tring to stay neutral... we're here"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:47 pm
((too... tired... must... sleep zzzzzzzzz bye))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:47 pm
-looks up and enters the store gets everything- i`m odne we can go bak home now uh ed wats neutral  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:50 pm
notingles
"too bad them..." ed says, the needles get out of their arms and increase in size, one of them spin and hits the slow people out of the way, leaving only a small bruise
"huh? OWWW!" EDDIE SHOUTS AS HE WAS MOVED BY A GIANT BLOOD NEELDE. racy wanted to calm down and help them, but she had to thank ed. but she went to help them back anyways.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:11 pm
Dark Anesthesia
lil_emo_lover_7

*keira smiled* thats whhat you get for messing with my son
*she screamed as if the scientist could hear her then turned tward the vampire* you are a tallented young one very skilled *she said petting his head to make him calmer she knew she could controll him now that he had drank her blood but she decided not to*you are free know go live amungst the other vampires they will theach you to survive without bringing harm to your self or other mortals
*then she heard conversation twiching her ear the only words she heard were the word vincent and im your father and she fell to her knees crying*
no no no no no no no im too late hes gonna take my son hes gonna take yumaris son no no no, oh vincent please no no no pleese dont leave me *she mumbled to herself wishing vincent could hear her so he would stay*

The vampire looked at Keira before putting his guns away, looking around before focusing on the conversation. "I am in your debt for rescuing me from that vile man. I was created by him, recreating the king of vampires, Alucard. He thought he could control me without help but after I showed free will he forced a collar around my neck, subduing me with cured silver."

The vampire with Vincent stood, watching as Vincent stared. His crimson eyes darted around his face before down to the ground. "I know it is hard for you to accept, but there are many things you still need to learn before you go out on your own. As such I will stay and train you to control your vampire blood, hence allowing you to stay with your family. But, you need not refer to me as father; call me Zathura... Speaking of which I think you should go to your mother, she needs you now."

Vincent looked at Zathura before looking over at where he could see smoke and nodded, starting to run and transforming in mid sprint. He dashed across the snow, shoving the fluffy looking substance away from him. Zathura followed behind, able to smell burned flesh, along with another vampire, silver, and blood. He fought back the temptation to hunt and traveled with Vincent, arriving in the clearing silently behind the large black wolf. Vincent stood in the clearing and saw Keira sitting on the ground, hearing her wish for him to not leave. He rushed towards her, transforming back and lifting her up into a hug, letting out a happy laugh.

"Mother, you know I could not leave you!"

*she looked up at him then quickly stood up and huged him then her eyes focused on the other wolf a low hiss escaped her lips she backed up from vinent as she turned into her tiger form she did not like this wolf she was able to teach vincent all he needed to know about his vampire and were wofl bodie and blood but yet this intruder thoght he could come and not frustrate her she growled at him*  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:16 pm
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7

the way i see it is you may make mastakes but you always try fixing them and thats my definiton of perfection and the reason i love you so much

oh ok

*she smiled at him then kissed hid cheek*

*he kisses her cheek*

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:35 am
((rewrite flashbacks))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:48 am
((for some odd reason i fell like showing a comic i read "el goonish shive", i'l post a locked topic with the comic))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:20 am
we`re home"shes yells out putting the food on trhe table and went to her room to change her clothesUser Image"how do i look guys and be honest"  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:43 am
"not bad" ed said, hedge gave a thumb up, vlad...well vlad was sleeping on the couch  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:24 pm
((guren hou ou ken))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:27 pm
June stepped out of the forest, the only trul visible part of her was the left half of her face: the rest was victim to shadow. She held her arm tightly as she limped towards ed's house, hoping germus had a cure for the shadow wound.
"....ugh...."
Before june could make it to the door, her vision became fuzzy and she became lightheaded. she collapsed on the front porch.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:23 pm
thanks guys  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:59 pm
"you are... wait, i fell my niece is nerby." ed says going to the front porch and opening the door "why are you collapsing here all the time?" ed sighs and caries her to the top floor library  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games