Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:50 pm
sounds fine PSI, just check with Katana when she's around next. Psyzapp is out for a bit. Same rules as usual... oh wait... no bouncing officers.. I guess confused
*looks over at TES*
and what's your excuse to falling to the floor?
Too weak to catch a pouncing lady?..

*starts to creep close to him on the floor*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:54 pm
I think there was a change to doing good deeds while you were away, Psi. It should be a little more difficult now, but not any more than it is to prank Lily's.

*scoots back a little away from Leko*
You caught me off guard! If I had known you were coming, I could have properly braced myself.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:56 pm
*prowls toward TES*
oh is that so?....
*gets into a pounce postion then pounces from the floor at TES and just before she reaches him she vanishes while laughing evilly*
I need to go now loves - have a good evening.
I'll get you both next time. twisted

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:05 pm
Hmmm. Harder to do good deeds, huh. Maybe she won't even need a bouncer. sweatdrop I sure hope I remember my barkeep lessons.

*waves goobye to Lady Leko*

The Nightmare! Tomorrow! woo-hoo!  

psihug

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:42 pm
*braces himself for impact when Leko pounces, then feels like an idiot when she disappears*
tch.... very funny stare

*lifts himself off the floor and dusts off his clothes*
I'm sure there will still be need for a bouncer, Psi. It might be harder, but it certainly isn't impossible. It was changed to use the same system that Lily's has in place for pranking so that it's more balanced instead of it being really easy to do good deeds here and difficult to prank there.

Also, I don't remember if this happened before you left, but Maune was made a bar tender here.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:47 pm
*comes into MW from the office and heads to the bar. Seeing TES, she grabs a beer, opens it, and has a seat.*

TES, I'm afraid Psyzapp is going to be gone for about a week....so whatever it is you wanted to speak with her about will have to wait. Now, if you need anything...let me know, and I'll try to help you as much as I possibly can.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:55 pm
*sighs and shrugs* Well, I guess it can't be helped. I really wanted to get things cleared up as soon as possible, but I suppose it can wait. It's not like it's a life or death situation.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:59 pm
Well...OK.....if I hear from her I'll let her know that you need to speak with her.

You're up rather early again, aren't you? Are you SURE you don't want to talk? You look like you need to get something off you chest.

*she takes a sip of her beer before continuing.* But, like you said yesterday...I'm one of the last people you'd talk to if something was bothering you.......  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:05 pm
I've been up all day again.

*takes a seat at a nearby table where Draa and his grunny are sleeping.*
Do I really look that much like I've got something I need to say?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:19 pm
*Slips off the bar stool and has a seat at the same table.*

Let me put it to you this way, TES. For someone who usually has not much more than snarky comments and the ego to back them up...you've been unusually quiet the last couple of times I've seen you. And yes, you do look as if something is on your mind.

However....since you don't feel comfortable discussing things with me, that's fine. But....*she looks TES in the eye*.....I can be a good listener when the time calls for it. Whether or not you want to confide in me is your business...

*She pauses before speaking again*

And I suppose an apology is in order for what happened the other day as well. So, if I caused any problems for you, I'm sorry.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:28 pm
*subconsciously fiddles with his ring*
It's not as much a problem for me as it is for.... um.. someone else.... *looks down at his left hand and rolls his eyes at himself, moving it to his side*

That's actually sort of what I was talking to Psyzapp about, but she left before I could really finish what I had to say. At the time it seemed she had jumped to her own conclusion and didn't want to hear any more.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:33 pm
*sees him twirling his ring around his finger and realizes that's it's on his left hand. She decides not to ask him about the ring....yet.*

Well, perhaps....and this is only a suggestion, mind you.....if you decide you can confide in me, I can probably help you when it comes to her. She does listen to my opinions on certain matters, and there's a level of trust between the two of us. I'm not her 2nd in command for nothing. wink  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:42 pm
*sits quietly for a moment, thinking on what she said. After a while he looks up at her, speaking calmly and in a serious tone*
Do you think you could convince her to make Ryzan leave?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:48 pm
*Her eyes widen a bit at his request*

First of all, why would I want to convince her to MAKE him leave when she obviously adores him?

Second of all.....why does it matter to you whether or not he stays here or goes back to ya'lls home world? You come and go as you please, regardless of how anybody feels.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:15 pm
He won't leave as long as he feels some sort of obligation to Psyzapp, even if it is for his own good. As much as Psyzapp likes having him around, she needs to realize that him being here is only going to cause more grief for him in the long run. In which case, if she really cares, she has to send him back.

*unknowingly plays with his ring again*
My reasons are rather... complicated, to say the least.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games