Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Mahou Boarding School IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:57 pm
Yukora frowned and patted Alex on the back before hugging her. She let go and said "I'm sure Kaji doesn't like me though...I know he says he forgives me, but I'm sure in the back of his mind he's still wondering about the whole Damien thing...I don't really blame him either..." Yukora let out a long sign and looked over at Alex. "Being single is so much easier then being hopelessly......." Yukora couldn't believe what she was about to say. "......Oh my god..." she suddenly looked straight into Alex's eyes. "Alex...do you think I could be in love with Kaji?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:02 pm
User ImageAlex Fox

Alex couldn't help herself, but to bust out laughing. She never could handle big impacts thats those that just like happened right now. " AHAHA.. Honey.. Isn't it a little too obvious.. You pretty much adore the pretty boy.. Much less have kinky fantasies about him.. " Her eyes twitched. " Bad thoughts.. BAD THOUGHTS..!! " She thought. " Haha, But yeah.. He's your litte--..Little lover boy.. " She laughed.

Shop Clerk Tiffany

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:05 pm
Yukora's eyes grew large and her cheeks burned deep red. "I do not!!!!!" she shouted at Alex, hitting her arm harder this time. She laughed again and looked down. "But....it's really that obvious...? I mean...I tried not to make myself look desperate, but I can't stop thinking about him..." she looked away and sighed. "Alex, what do I do?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:12 pm
User ImageAlex Fox

" Your little-miss-cutey-pants-apple-red cheeks are saying otherwise babe. " Alex laughed harder. She'd stop laughing, and went back to her low, serious tone. " But yes, it's pretty obvious.. " She smiled, cocking her head to the side slightly.

She wrapped her arms around her knees, bringing them up close to her chest. A few minutes past, before she gave Yukora her answer. " Well.. I'd would tell him how I would feel.. Especially if this love is burning inside your heart.. Then you mustn't wait any longer.. Of 'course, that's just me. " She winked.

Shop Clerk Tiffany

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:17 pm
Yukora looked over at Alex, surprised at her serious answer. She smiled at her and said "Thanks, that's really good advice. And ya know what?" she asked retorically before looking down and smiling a bright smile, the kind she wished Kaji was there to see. "I just might take it" she said before standing up. "I'm gonna go find him, I got a...I mean I have a feeling he was looking for me before, so I'm gonna go try to find him. Thanks for the talk Alex, I'm in dorm one if you get bored. I don't have a roomie, so come over any time you want. Seeya!" she said before walking away, waving as she slowly disappeared.

She walked around the cafeteria and leaned against the wall. She sighed. "Alright, let's try this again." "Kaji? Kaji can you...erm...hear me? There's something I want to tell you...Meet me at the entrance to the cafeteria...please."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:17 pm
User ImageAlex Fox

Alex giggled quietly, knowing that she hasn't giggled in awhile. " Ha ha.. What are friends for..? " She asked, Yukora already walking away. She smiled and arose to her feet. Walking back to the back entrance of Mahou High, she snapped her left fingers. Right after that action, a blue crystalline matter formed. " Well then, seems like I still got it.. " She said, chuckling. She turned to face to door, then headed inside.

Shop Clerk Tiffany

Super Buick

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:42 pm
Damien snapped awake in a cold sweat. He tried to shake the nightmare from his head. "Holy ********... that was too vivid," he said to the empty room. He sat up and his head started throbbing. "Feels like my head is gonna explode," he thought as he slowly climbed out of bed. He went and took a shower, put on clean clothes, and made his way to the cafeteria. "I need to find Yukora or Kaji. I need to know how long I was out for," he thought as he walked the corridors. On his way to the cafeteria, he passed a beautiful woman with white hair. His eyes met hers briefly and they both continued walking their seperate ways.

Once Damien got to the cafeteria, he started walking around the seating area trying to find Yukora or Kaji. When he didn't see either of them in there, he decided to go to his room. He no sooner sat down as the phone in the room started ringing. He picked up the reciever. "Hello?" he said, unsure who would be calling his room. "Damien, are you sitting down? I have horrible news," he heard his mother sobbing through the phone. "Great. What did dad do now? Drink the rent money away again?" Damien said sarcastically. His mother cut him off. "Damien, he was stabbed to death as he left the bar. No one saw the assailant," she cried. Damien dropped the receiver. "No way," he whispered. "I stabbed him in my dream," he thought. He picked up the receiver from the floor. "What happened?" is all he could manage to ask. His mouth was dry. "Please don't say nine times," he said to himself. "All the police report said was that he walked out of the bar and headed to his car where he was attacked. He was stabbed nine times in the chest. They didn't take anything. The police think that one of his enemies did it, that it was a retaliation crime. Your father didn't even have any enemies!" She was hysterical. Damien felt his face turn white. He felt extremely ill. "How the hell is this possible? There's no way..." he said to himself. There was a long pause, then his mother broke the silence. "Honey, I know you and your father didn't get along, and i don't expect you to leave schooland take that long trip home to go to his funeral. I just thought you needed to know what happened," his mom said. Damien tried to speak, but the words got caught in his throat. all he could manage was a barely audible "uh- huh." After saying their goodbyes and the phone was hung up, Damien went to the toilet and threw up. "Could someone's subconcious actually kill someone?" he asked himself as he rinsed his mouth out. All he wanted to do was go to the river and clear his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:37 am
~Hi Yukora! Yes, I can hear ya loud and clear. Mmkay, I'll meet you there! He replied to her. Kaji tried to walk casual, but just couldnt for some reason. He started to rush towards the entrance of the cafeteria. He saw Yukora standing there, and started to slow down, so she didnt think he was embarressingly excited or something. So Kaji Caaasually walked up to her and smiled as he flipped his hair out of his eyes as always. "Ahhh yes, im glad to see you and those eyes of yours again." He smiled more Ooops...kaji get a hold of yourself...oi oi oiSo, um, whadidya need to talk to me about?"  

IggyFACE

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:46 am
Yukora heard footsteps and saw Kaji's figure approaching her. "Okay Yukora, you can do this, just say it fast, but clear. Make it meaningful but not overly sensitive. Make it realistic, but romantic" she thought before opening her mouth to speak. She was ready, took a breath and all, but as soon as he said "I'm glad to see you and those eyes of yours," she panicked. Instead of sounding confident, all that came out was "....Uh.....Ummm......." "DAMMIT!!! ATTACK OF THE UMS! COME ON YUKI YOU CAN DO THIS!!!" Yukora's eyes began to shift back and forth. "Ummm.......hold that thought for just one second" she said before shifting her weight and hastily running to the back of the cafeteria and leaning against the wall. She let out a long breathe and looked up at the big deep blue night sky. "What the hell is wrong with me? WHY CAN'T I TELL HIM THE TRUTH!?!?" she randomly screamed, barely not loud enough for Kaji to hear. She took a deep, slow breath and let it out quickly before going back and trying again. She gulped as she walked up to him "Okay, Kaji...." she said, but paused to see the expression on his face before she continued. "Is he curious? Does he think I'm stupid? Does he think I'm being cute? Does he think I'm joking around? I might never know unless I give his face a chance to express his emotions" she rationalized with herself before looking into his eyes to try to understand what he was feeling.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:53 am
Kaji stood there confused for a minute, but smiled as she walked back. "Better?" he chuckled slightly, flipping the hair out of his eyes. He stuck his hand in his pocket for a minute. Uh oh...the song.. He tried to ignore it, focusing on Yukora and what she needed to tell him.  

IggyFACE

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:58 am
Yukora laughed openly. She loved how much he made her laugh. As cute as he was being, like he always was, she was still nervous. "If I get turned down...I'm blaming the elf ears." she thought before silently giggling at herself. She finally got up the guts to say it. She made sure she said it slow enough to understand, clear, and loud enough to hear. She said "...I like you" before suddenly turning and running to the back of the cafeteria, where she then sat down against the wall, pulled her knees up to her chest, and hid from his response, which might possibly be a laugh or an "are you serious?" or a random "this is too weird, I'm gonna ignore you and be all awkward around you now" or even maybe that but forget the awkwardness, and just ignore her. She tightened her grip on her legs and buried her head into her knees.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:08 am
"Y-Yukora...." -YES YES!! THIS IS YOUR CHANCE KAJI! TELL HER, TELL HER DAMN YOU!- . He walked over to her and kneeled down infront of her. "Yukora...I..I-I...L..." His throat felt dry, and felt as if he had no voice at all. His heart was pounding fast. He was incredibly nervous. This is it... He tried to speak another time. His mouth opened, but nothing came out. But then he remembered...He remembered the song. Thank 'God' I brought it... He pulled out a neatly folded up piece of paper from his pocket and looked at it for a minute. He swallowed hard, and closed his eyes. Kaji opened his mouth again, and managed to get these words out of his mouth: "Y-Yukora....I.....I think you should read this..." His eyes still closed.  

IggyFACE

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:24 am
Yukora peered her head up from her knees, just enough to see over them. She saw what Kaji was holding and suddenly let go of her knees and took the paper with one hand, then held it with two. She read it silently. The words soaked her mind like water flooding a city. It was a song. A love song. Suddenly, Yukora felt like the luckiest girl in the world. She wanted to get up, make a bed appear, and jump up and down on it. "OH MY GOD! I DIDN'T GET TURNED DOWN!!! HE ACTUALLY---" she stopped her thoughts before reading the last words on the page. "I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU?!!? OH MY GOD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!" she thought before realizing she was blushing and smiling one of the biggest smiles she's ever smiled. This time, she pushed herself into a squatting position and tackled him. At this point, she was laughing and smiling and...was laying on top of him. She didn't care. She was so happy. Happier then she'd been since.....forever.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:53 am
Kaji fell over and smiled ,bigger then ever before, up at Yukora. Oh my god....Oh my ******** god....I must be dreaming..." He couldnt stop smiling. He gazed into Yukora's beautiful eyes. They sparkled, along with her goregous smile, and- What am i thinking..SHES ALL AROUND AMAZING!" He kept looking in them, he didnt care if anyone was watching, he didnt care what people said. He felt IS the luckiest guy in the world. He got so caught up in the moment, he lifted his head from the ground slightly, moving in closer to her. Kaji, smiled again, as his lips brushed against hers, and he kissed her. Oh god..is this too soon?! he normally would have thought. But right now, he didnt care.  

IggyFACE

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games