Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Disappointing Movies
Whats the worst movie you have ever seen ? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do they make these movies??
  have to much money..dont know how to waste it.
  for fun
  dont care (gold!!)
View Results

xXDragon FoxXx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:33 am
I think HS3 MAY be good, I mean it is out intheaters, there's a difference! but I'd have to see it, it looks more modern and teenage like now...hope there will be no more gayness  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:45 am
Marie Antoinette with Kirsten Dunst... neutral . For Valentine's Day my dad bought me that moive! I was so excited because I was dying to see it..... big mistake! 2 and a half hours of my life wasted!! What made it worst was Kirsten Dunst is one of my favorite actresses too!!! cry cry  

pixiebabe20

Toarnaa

11,715 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:49 am
I can't think of a movie I hate hate, but the new Mummy movie 3 was not that good. It was but it wasn't. I needed more.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:11 pm
Underdog was like the worst waste of money ever- sorry to fans about it but i just hated that movie. IT was horrible  

Zanzooze

Zanzooze

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:12 pm
xXDragon FoxXx
I think HS3 MAY be good, I mean it is out intheaters, there's a difference! but I'd have to see it, it looks more modern and teenage like now...hope there will be no more gayness

nice drawing xxdragon foXx!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:47 pm
I'm too lazy to go through and see what movie was mentioned and if what I say had been mentioned already. Spanglish was one of the worst I've seen, and Eragon disappointed me greatly, as I DID see that mentioned.  

Epidose

Epiphany

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:52 pm
The most recent worst movie I've seen is The Village...I hated that movie. It would have been a great movie if they just left off the end of it. Eragon was a big let down as well. As was The Golden Compass...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:22 pm
the worst of all
the cube...
they are trape in a cube....  

1 ov 11

3,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

deidara-senpie-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:14 pm
every naruto movie >.< the show is the coolest ever, but hte movies get suckier and suckeir o.e  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:43 am
step bothers was really crude a little to crude  

birdman27

Bizenghast5

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:54 pm
Cloverfield.....
What was up witht that movie?You barley even got to see the monsters rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:08 pm
skullteen123
every naruto movie >.< the show is the coolest ever, but hte movies get suckier and suckeir o.e

I hate the Naruto movies too. They sucked I was really disappointed about the 4th movie. They made it look like Naruto died. I really didn't like the movie An American Haunting.  

Evil Kitty Uzumaki

Universal Queen 002

Beloved Seeker

6,025 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:23 pm
Most disappointing movie I've ever seen?

It's a toss up between The Butterfly Effect and Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

stressed

Butterfly Effect is the first movie to actually put me to sleep. Seriously. I could not go five minutes without falling asleep. And, frankly, given what I did manage to see, I couldn't have cared less if the Donnie Darko rip-off got what he wanted or not.

And Sarah Marshall... made me hate Jason Segel. He's a mediocre screenwriter, and a terrible actor who just happens to be best friends with Judd Apatow. Which is how the movie got made. The only remotely funny person in that movie is the guy who socked Segel's character in the face.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:27 am
mangelixz3
mm scary movie, sorry for the fans but.. i just dont like it

I don't like them 2..hehe..don't feel bad. blaugh  

Popstar_Kim

tljohn6

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:31 pm
I have two movies that I wish had never been made.

The Constant Gardener...was supposed to be a great movie about apartheid in Africa. Was supposed to be an action film.

and

Snakes on a Plane...wasn't even dumb enough to be funny.  
Disappointing Movies

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games