Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jc-jade

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:16 am
Hearing Ellorth's almost panicked voice, Verenna forgot she was hungry and went in search of Minoa, the healer she had heard of, but as of yet never actually met. Baneth got her closer to the infirmary, and from there she ran in. "R'lan?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:31 am
R'lan looked up from where he sat on a bed. He was sweating and his hands were trembling but he seemed okay otherwise.

Minoa came over and gave him a some water to drink. She also set a container next to him. "Drink it."

R'lan nodded and went to lift the cup of water but his hand was shaking.

Minoa steadied his hand and helped him drink the water. She glanced up as Verenna ran in. Her face was serious and she volunteered no information.  

Thilwen Nimlondiel

Divine Phantom

11,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50

jc-jade

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:40 am
Well, it soon became obvious that the healer wasn't about to tell her anything. And anyway, Verenna was out of her league here. All she knew about medical emergencies was that it was best to stay out of the way until everything was okay again. "Do you mind if I stay?" she asked Minoa, but while looking at R'lan. "I won't be in the way, will I?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:17 am
"It should be fine but he's going to have to stay here for a good portion of the day so I can keep an eye on him and make sure there are no complications," Minoa replied as R'lan emptied the contents of his stomach into the container. "If you could find the source of his poisoning I would greatly appreciate it," Minoa commented as she glanced over at Verenna.

Ellorth swayed his head back and forth as he watched the goings on. R'lan smiled weakly up at his dragon. I'll be fine, Ellorth. Okay?

Ellorth settled down a bit but he kept a watchful eye on his rider.  

Thilwen Nimlondiel

Divine Phantom

11,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50

jc-jade

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:44 pm
Poison? Why would someone poison R'lan? Verenna couldn't wrap her head around it. 'Source of the poison', Minoa had said.

Source... "Ellorth, when did he start feeling awful, and where?" He could relay the information to Baneth, and the green could tell her. It might be a good clue, depending on the answer. Verenna would have asked R'lan the question, but he looked rather occupied at the moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:27 pm
Ellorth looked over at Verenna and a tinge of red colored his eyes. The mug. Mine had klah.  

Thilwen Nimlondiel

Divine Phantom

11,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50

jc-jade

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:51 pm
"When? Last night?" Then that would mean she could have been poisoned too. "Or this morning? Where?" Verenna was very concerned now. She had to know where to look to begin her search, and 'mug' didn't help her much. There were mugs everywhere. She had to have a narrower scope to work within if anyone wanted her to find the source of this mysterious poison. It sure would save time, at any rate, if she knew where to look.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:28 pm
"This morning," R'lan managed to get out as he finished emptying his stomach.

"Lie down, R'lan," Minoa told him firmly. "Why don't you check his weyr?"  

Thilwen Nimlondiel

Divine Phantom

11,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50

jc-jade

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:40 am
Verenna banished a slightly irritated look from her face as Minoa finally suggested the bronze rider's weyr. She would have looked there anyway, but she hated trespassing on people's privacy when she didn't have to, and it would feel weird without R'lan there with her. "Thanks Minoa. I'll be back when I find something."

Ruffling R'lan's hair as she passed him on the way out, she gave him a sympathetic look. "And you," she added firmly, as she got to teh doorway, "Better listen to her, you got that?"

Once outside, she and Baneth went between to R'lan and Ellorth's weyr.

((Posted in R'lan's weyr))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:18 pm
K'tan and Midiath came out of between, slowing down to land. K'tan got off Midiath with his bag over one of his shoulders. He whistled, looking around checking the place out.

"After so long we have finally been accepted to Ieirne Weyr, our master would be proud...if he was alive.

Yes I miss the old bag of bones as well, he made very good food for me Midiath said flapping his wings before coming to K'tan side.

K'tan's hawk wouldn't reach the weyr for another couple of days. He didn't dare to let his other closest companion be lost to travelling between. K'tan flipped his coin with an emblem of a hawk on one side in the air and caught it.

"Looks like the lady luck's with me, lets hope I stay in her favor."
re-arranging his bag K'tan motioned for the two of them to head on in.  

Namathorn

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

jc-jade

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:27 pm
Verenna flew back on Baneth, and ran into another rider on accident. ((Namathorn)) "Oh, terribly sorry about that. I didn’t mean to. The name’s Verenna, and this is my green, Baneth. Are you new here? I thought I knew most of the other riders around here by now. I was a transfer from about 7 months ago. Am I rambling? Sorry. I don’t mean to, it’s just that I’m so worried about my weyrm- I mean, my friend R’lan. He’s been poisoned.”  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:56 pm
jc-jade
Verenna flew back on Baneth, and ran into another rider on accident. ((Namathorn)) "Oh, terribly sorry about that. I didn’t mean to. The name’s Verenna, and this is my green, Baneth. Are you new here? I thought I knew most of the other riders around here by now. I was a transfer from about 7 months ago. Am I rambling? Sorry. I don’t mean to, it’s just that I’m so worried about my weyrm- I mean, my friend R’lan. He’s been poisoned.”

"Well then let's go! gotta make sure your friend is alright, lead the way"  

Namathorn

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

jc-jade

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:05 pm
Namathorn
"Well then let's go! gotta make sure your friend is alright, lead the way"

"The healer Minoa won't let me back in the sick room to see him. He needs rest right now more than ever. But, you didn't answer my question. Are you new here? I could show you around, sometime, maybe. If you wanted." Verenna wasn't sure how she could NOT be shy with this man, since she was still shy with even R'lan, but somehow she couldn't keep her mouth shut.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:27 pm
"The healer Minoa won't let me back in the sick room to see him. He needs rest right now more than ever. But, you didn't answer my question. Are you new here? I could show you around, sometime, maybe. If you wanted." Verenna wasn't sure how she could NOT be shy with this man, since she was still shy with even R'lan, but somehow she couldn't keep her mouth shut.

well let me distract her and you slip in while she's not lookin. oh and yeah, Midiath and I, K'tan, we were transferred just today. but uh, if this is the greeting committee, I wouldn't mind starting this day all over again for the rest of my life." K'tan said  

Namathorn

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

jc-jade

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:42 pm
Namathorn

well let me distract her and you slip in while she's not lookin. oh and yeah, Midiath and I, K'tan, we were transferred just today. but uh, if this is the greeting committee, I wouldn't mind starting this day all over again for the rest of my life." K'tan said

Verenna smiled sheepishly with embarassment. "I don't think we even have a committee...and besides, it's not everyday I run into people. And I normally say nothing at all. It's just that I think maybe between my dragon and R'lan I'm not as shy as I used to be. Or maybe it's just because I'm running on adrenaline now because I'm concerned over R'lan." She shrugged and let the rider's- what was his name?- K'tan- let his compliment slip by. "I wouldn't want to get on Minoa's bad graces. I've only personally met the woman once."  
Ierne Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff