Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Night Creatures Dorm Rp (full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

every thread needs a poll
  like so. <3;
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:17 pm
Hayato noded. "Thanks it's just something I can do I guess. Come on...." He pulled out her chair and pushed the chair up once she sat, then he sat beside her.

Ayame sat down, smiling. "Told you he was nice Kylo. Besides he always makes people feel calm and it creeps me out when our family is silent."

Hayato smiled, tapping his temple. "Knew it.....yeah I know what you mean."

Ayame rubbed her temples. "I hate it when you read my mind, then rub it in my face, Hayato. You remember what happened last time."

Hayato shivered. "Yes I do. You blew up the summer castle with your mind."

Ayame mumbled. "I told you telekinesis is something that you shouldn't mess with but you don't listen."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:31 am
Kaleb pushed her chair in and then sat him self. Cups of blood were sitting on the table in silver glasses. Except for Kylos seat. in her cup there was her favorite wine. He smiled and took his cup takes little sips and then out came the food and the people were serving it. They put a big red lobster and a big turky with slices of ham surronding it out in the middle of the table and gave everyone a slade. Dressing was ont he table to. all kinds. "mmm....dig in." He smiled and then grabbed some lobster and put it on his plate and some dipping sauce.

Kylo looked at her cup hopeing it wasn't blood she was vampire but she didn't drink blood...she used to...but when she rean away sh could catch a meal so she suffered and started eating regular food. She looked in her cup and saw her favorite red wine. "mmm...yay!" She took her cup and like a little kid with juice she gulped it down. She put the cup down and it looked as if she were drinking blood and everyone around her tought so to except her brither "oh yea thats the good stuff." She smiled.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:57 am
Ayame mumbled something, making Hayato smile. She drink some blood, barely eatting anything.

Hayato ate more than ayame but didn't drink. He could hold in blood for months on end so he didn't want any.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:11 am
Kaleb smiled and then had some turkey.

She smiled "More please" The waiter took her glass comeing out with more and gave it to her. She started to gulp it down but then she spat it out as quickly as possible in her cup "ahh...this is blood!!!!! how dare you surve me blood...you must be new." The cheif came running out talking in a french accent

"i am terribly sorry madmasiell....please excuse the new guy. im terribly sorry let me get you want you want."

He then started yelling at the guy in french and pushing him in the kitchen with little nudges. The cheif came back out givieng her her wine. "Thank you cheif polo" She smiled and drank some and then smiled

After everyone was finished and after a little small talk her got up and then pulled ayames chair out "so....what sha'll we do next."

Kylo smiled and then out of no where she fell out of her chair onto the ground.

"Kylo!!!" He yelled out he ran over to her picking her up. He looked back at ayame and traformed his message to her as he ran out of the room. ~Ayame im terribly sorry..although i don't love her as i love you but she is carrying my baby..and i can't loose that.~ He arrived at the medice doctors sworming around him like bees and took Kylo he went back there with her and saw them hooking her up and trying to get her breathing agian. She always had things wrong with every sence she was little and now that she had a baby that is takeing the nutrition from her its harder on her life. He walked out not being able to watch and after a minute the doctor came out

"she will be fine...she must have had soemthing her body and the baby wasn't used to. Did she?"

Kaleb sighed when he figured it out "yea blood...the waiter gave her blood because her wine looked like blood. Don't worry there was no alchohal int he wine i wouldn't let her drink that shes pregnant. Anyways...yes..the waiter gave her blood on accedent and i guess she didn't spit all of it out when she did. how long will she be in here.

"she can go home ot night if it hink she is fit to if not she can go back tomorrow."

KAleb nodded "I have to go." He dissapeared and then reappeared in the dineing room where ayame was still "That stupid waiter." He yelled but was tlaking to himself "i aught to fire him" He was still talking to himself.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:22 am
Hayato flinched alittle, putting his fingers in his ears because he had such good hearing for hunting.

Ayame put her hand over Kaleb's mouth. "Calm down Kaleb. Seriously you'll make us go deaf if you continue." She walked over to her chair sitting down and closing her eyes, squeezing the bridge of her nose.

Hayato mumbled, taking his fingers out of his ears and sat down again. "misschien bizar onder mij."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:26 am
"im sorry babe..it just makes me so mad...how stupid can that waiter be....but shes fine she can comeout later tonight if the doctor says so but defenantly tomorrow."

Kylo walked into the dineing room. "hey...what are the long faces for....im fine the doctor said that i recovered so quickly that i could go back." She hugged kaleb lightly "thank you kaleb for takeing me there". She walked over to Hayato "i don't know what you did but...." she lightly pecked him on the cheek and then sat down in her chair.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:31 am
"I don't even know what I did." He mumbled, standing up and walking out, coughing.

Ayame looked. "That time of the 10 years again." She shook her head and stood up. "I have to take Hayato home. He will be fine tomorrow for you to see him, Kylo." She walked out, taking Hayato back to the castle and then coming back. "I hate this time...so glad it only happens every 10 years."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:42 am
"huh?....what happend?....whats going on with him?" She siad worryed

"missed you" he smiled and kissed your lips lightly.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:48 am
Ayame shook her head. "He goes rouge and he loses feelings and memories for a week. So if he comes back tomorrow he might not recognize you at first." She shrugged.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:41 pm
"well...why does that happen?" She looked at ayame with a worryed look on her face...she didn't want him to forget her....  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:58 pm
"When he was bitten by a rouge a long time ago, he ran away to be with rouges. He tried to be like us, normal vampires. But every now and then his rouge side gets out. So we've been able to pin point every single time he turns rouge and lock him down in the basement so he doesn't run away. He has biten some of our family members while we check on him in the basement. For example, Ayu, Hiroshi, and Hiro's husband." Ayame looked at Kylo. "It's something we've learned to live with since we want to keep our clan together."

"Got that right." Ayu walks through the doors, her sleeves ripped and torn, plus her jeans.

"He turned already?" Ayame was shocked. "That was the shortest time yet."

Ayu nods, sitting down. "He's gone deadly and it;s your turn to calm him down. He likes you more than me."

Ayame nods. "Sure thing. No problem....he isn't using..."

"Yeah he is." Ayu shook her head.

"s**t." She ran through the portal to the basement door. She walks through finding Hayato standing with shreds of Ayu's clothes on his fingernails. "Calm down Hayato. Just sit down and take deep breaths."

Hayato did just that, sitting down and breathing plus changing to his normal form.

Ayame sat beside him with his head in her lap, running her fingers through his hair.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:39 pm
"i want to go.........." She fiddled with her fingers a little.

Kaleb came from his chair "oh no....thats not gonna happen....your staying here."

"your not the boss of me Kaleb...i want to go...im old enough to make my own decisions."

"Yes, but your careing my child and you will do what you can to protect it and so will I.

"so is Ayame."

"I don't even know if she is and i know she can take care of herself and conrtole Hayato"

"KALEB!!!!!!" She yelled  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:47 pm
Ayame ran into the dining room. "Ayu! Run!" She ran down the hall, Hayato chasing after her.

Ayu's eyes shot open. "How did he get out!?"

Ayame turned to look at Hayato coming down the hall. "Hiro's stupid husband opened the door!" Hayato jumped on Ayame, putting a deep cut in her stomach. Ayame kicked him off of her, standing up and holding her stomach. "I forgot how much that hurts."

Ayu nodded, standing beside her. She jumped on Hayato, but he sunk into the floor through a portal. Ayu punched the floor, leaving a hole. "God Damn it! He is loose and he can be anywhere!"

Ayame shook her head, leaning against the wall. "We have to warn Hiro and Hiroshi. They can help track him down."

"I'll go." Ayu disappeared through the portal.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:53 pm
"i want to come." She then ran throug the portal.

Ayame ,Kylo NO!!!!" He slipped through the prtal and then grabbed onto btoh of there arms "no...you both are comeing with me...i can not risk loosing you both of the babys "We need to get you to the medic ayame...now..." he looked at both of them with worryed eyes "please...they can handle this ayame...and you can see him tomorrow kylo.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:59 pm
Ayame pushed Kaleb through the portal and stood there. "I know how to track him down. I'm not the pergnant one, she is so take care of her. Hayato can be anywhere and he could be here so stay with Kylo and protect her...he can kill faster than I can tell you. Kylo I'm sorry you have to see him this way...if we can't get him to change back by tomorrow we are going to have to kill him to save our clan. I'm sorry." She walked through and closed the portal. Ayame caught up with Ayu, her stomach still bleeding. "Where is he?"

Ayu looked up at the sky. "No clue. He hid his smell away from everyone...you try."

Ayame closed her eyes and ran into the woods, following the smell. She found him in a cave, leaning against the wall. "Hayato...."

He looked up and growled. "Stay away Ayame! I don't want to hurt you..."

Ayame walked closer. "Hayato please come home."

Hayato went crazy and tackled Ayame, pinning her down on the ground. "You don't understand, Ayame. I want you to be safe but you can't be safe with me around."

Ayame mumbled. "Exactly why we lock you in the basement. Then you forget everything."

He growled, pushing his nails into her skin, making her bleed and scream in pain. "I'm not an animal like you think!"

Ayame kicked him off and shook her hands. "Hayato calm down please!" She had lost to much blood already and she was losing conscienceness. Ayame fell unconscience, fall on the floor of the cave.

Hayato mumbled and picked up Ayame. He ran through the forest, hiding someplace that no one could find him and Ayame. He sat there, looking at Ayame on the bed of leaves, knowing she won't wake up soon.

Meanwhile...

Ayu ran through the portal, coughing from running for 4 hours straight. "Ok...he isn't here. Good deal...Ayame isn't here though..." She ran back through the portal, forgeting to close it and ran back to the castle. "Hiroshi!"

Hiroshi slid down the banister and landed perfectly. "Yea?" He had in his ear phones, listening to music.

Ayu slapped the IPod out of his hands and shook him. "We have to find Ayame! She went after Hayato 4 hours ago and isn't back!"

"Why did you let her go alone!?" He ran outside and closed his eyes. "s**t he's blocking her smell and his. He doesn't want us to find Ayame."

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games