Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
=|| Koro's Paper Quest ||= + paper kitty mode + Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:09 pm
User Image

yeah!! bumping for you...my rank is grueling... crying crying

omg..
well this is just for fun..i'll recreate..

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:49 pm
OK i'll try helping.. domokun  

Eternity Halloween

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Waaaa... I haven't been in here for a day crying
Thank you for those who bumped for me! <3

@Amaya>
No more Lady of Flames? O_o Aww~... but I really wanna see how your new avvy would look like ^_^ Thank you for the papers and bumps! And if this makes you better, my rank too crying
But this entry is better then my past ones, rank-wise ^O^

@Symphony>
Lol xD There's still a long way to go before each type reaches 5000 sweatdrop But you're right. Once it does hit the mark... I'm going to feel empty without knowing what to quest for xD Might as well continue twisted
Thank you for your papers and bump!

@Tragar>
Hey hey, your paper collecting effort will not come to waste! xD You'll have double the fun hehehe... after a tired day, gathering papers, flowers and bugs, you then send in the papers and ta-daaa!! Received some things worth turned in for gold! xP It may be inks, may be fish, some random items perhaps, but these stuffs are gold worthy! xD Some probably for your collection though. I feel the need to give back to people who helped me out mrgreen I'm glad you find this fun xD

@ancantsia>
Any junk is treasure for me 4laugh I don't know why though haha... but yeah, you can dump them off to me if you want ^O^ Thank you for your donations!

@Yorishyondaime>
How's your quest going? You don't seem interested in updating your quest thread sweatdrop Heheh... oh well. Thank you for your donations! Flower bouquets are something new from ya ^_~ But I like! xD

And now, introducing Pika_Toast into the limelight! xD You'll be handed a pair of llamas though crying I can't seem to get in any more domos into the pack. Forgive meeeee~! m(_ _)m

But llama's are fun, naa? Bobbing their heads back and front. Hehehe...
Anyway, thank you so much for your papers! I gave you fishies in return xD Sell them at Logan's for some gold. And good luck in your quest! ^O^

EDIT
@Eternity Halloween>
Whoops! Didn't noticed your post there sweatdrop
Thank you! Your help is greatly appreciated ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:17 pm

Ive got papers for yah !!! heart

_RI0SAN_

Phoenix_soarys

Romantic Hunter

10,275 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:25 pm
will send a trade offer  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@Rio>
Thank you! xD From both you and your fiance, naa? xD

@yorish>
Thank you again! ^O^ You're a regular paper donater ^O^

A new donater in the house! Welcome, toadies_soarys! Woot! Woot! Your name has been added to the llamas xD Let's keep those heads bobbing xD
*bob bob* rofl

Oh and welcome as well to Alvin_Rules as well! Promoting the upcoming 3d animated Alvin movie, huh? xP

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:32 pm

gonk OH NOES! gonk

I think I've exceeded the smiley limit xD
I can't add any more crying So I'm going to have to reduce each pair to just one crying

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:19 am
User Image

I'm still the lady of flames but i'll continue to relate my avi to the description...for short a sort of continuation to the story... wink wink

User Image

BlackAmaya

nurmedina

7,650 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:52 am
don't call me a stalker yet , koro xd
cause i'm giving u away my trashie trashie wink

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:05 am
Hiyas Koro! I'm back again! I've collected a bit more for you, but since it's thanksgiving my parents are making me leave! When I get back, get ready for a thanksgiving (or late thanksgiving) gift!

Tragar

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:20 am

@amaya>
Yay! You're still the female human torch! As Mitkun put it xP Read your comments you received in the arena. Hehehe... Thank you for your papers! My boot collection is decreasing. Need to reschedule some time to fish sweatdrop

@med>
Med! You're here! Awesome stuff! xD You're going to help my quest? Awww~... *batters eyelashes*

@Tragar>
Lol! No worries. I won't be going anywhere ^O^ It'll probably give me time to restock my inks or get better giveaway items 4laugh

@yorish>
You're a regular one wink Thank you again and again! xD

@ancantsia>
You're a life saver for my ink stock. Lol xD I gave you a helm that I was going to use way back in time but I couldn't find a decent avvy look to equip it sweatdrop It's yours to sell or keep 4laugh

And a new one! Welcoming the new domo keeper! xD Thank you
BlackUchihaSasuke for your papers! ^O^

EDIT
Med! You have joined the other domo keepers! Your domo buddy awaits you in the first page, o~ Nurmedina! xD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:29 am

wahmbulance NEWS FLASH! wahmbulance

I'm so grateful to you guys! crying
I wouldn't have thought such a feat was possible. But you guys proved me wrong!

wahmbulance 5000 target reached and exceeded!!! wahmbulance

Crumpled green construction paper
and
Crumpled newspaper

Wahaha... I will not stop questing for them though twisted
(koro sounds greedy hehehe...)

To celebrate, first one to post in page 15 will receive 1000g from me, regardless whether you're a newbie or not 3nodding

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:37 am
OoooOOo I shall go fishing for trash uh..treasure for you heart Oh and my November letter thread has an all time record of 20 entrants so far sweatdrop I might have to make a new thread for the poll and I might make this a monthly thing aswell so that the newbies have a chance of winning an monthly collectible or a plushie from the cash shop! heart oh and your welcome for the tyres and ink, thankies for the helmet =]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:37 am
well... let's just bump xd  

nurmedina

7,650 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:38 am
Bumping this up to the top for koro's trash/treasure thread is a must see! heart  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games