Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
digimon legendz(UPDATED 11/20/07) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

r girls less interested in RP than guys?
  Yes
  no
  maybe
  who gives a crap!?>:<
View Results

l - Bleak - l

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:53 am
"Whoa! How did you do that???" Kaichi ran up to Luke and smiled, covered in a nasty goop again.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:11 am
"It just keeps getting wierder in this place" zane said as he sat down next to monodramon  

Zero slater

oreck01

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:22 am
(its ok w/ me and we can have r weapons but we dont combine till later on k?)
"Rick get on back and lets show them r combine strength!!Rick jumps on firamon's back and charges some of the ogres." scream flame staff!!Grow longer!! WOO-HOOO!!!!His staff extended and plowed some of the ogres.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:24 am
( rofl rofl kaichi ure alwas covered in goop and everybody believe in ure partner and ureself and you can digivolve.)  

oreck01

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:39 am
(I'm sorry if this bothers anyone, but Flaremon is already Coronamon's ultimate level form. Also, aren't the digimon and the humans supposed to turn into the warrior modes that we created at the beginning of the rp when they digivolve together? Just thought I'd ask.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:54 am
Akna watched the others defeat the Ogremon and sighed. ‘They make it look so easy...’ The girl thought and sat down near a tree.
“I’m feel jealous...” The girl said out-loud with a small pout. Wanyamon heard this and bounced up to his tamer.
“Jealous? Why?” The Digimon asked. While he did this, the others easily defeated the Ogremon. Akina blinked down at her partner and smiled.
“Nothing really. I just wish I could fight as good as them.... they look pretty cool, don’t they?” She replied and watched the fight. Wanyamon glanced at the others then up at Akina. He nodded slightly, but then took on a smug look.
“I guess. But when I Digi-volve, I can totally beat all of them!” Wanyamon stated proudly and then gave a ...laugh. “Mwahaha! Bwahaha!”
Akina sweat-dropped and gave a small, sheepish laugh.
“Why is Wanyamon laughing like a villain?”

[Yeah, aren't we? I just remembered.]

starlight parade

oreck01

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:43 pm
(ok this is kinda of confusing to everybody im sorry about this sweatdrop .Ok please listen in r champion form, we unlock our warriors and weapons. In their ultimate form, our increase and our crests show up on r weapons. In our bio form, we take on a different form and stronger form w/ r digimon.)

"Akina, everybody u have to believe in ureself and our partner and you can unlock your warrior!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:31 pm
luke woke up feeling really week "akina your awesome believe in your heart and you can unlock your true abilitys," luke said  

king zetsu13

oreck01

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:40 am
please post somebody  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:59 pm
Akina smiled softly. What they said...just gave her a bit more confidence. The girl studied the battle and stood up, wiping some dirt from her skirt. By this time, Wanyamon had stopped laughing.
“Well, Tyranomon and The Orgemon are defeated...So shouldn’t we get to the Golden Temple?”

starlight parade

Mavruck

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:29 pm
"Yay ok. Let's go." said Chase walking over to Akina and standing next to her. "Right."Patamon flew to Chase and landed on his head. "Hey can we find some food on the way. I'm starving." said Patamon as his stomach started growling. "Yay. Me too."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:45 pm
luke trying to get up, and he stumbled while walking "lets go im fine," luke said almost tripping every step

luke couldint get over the power he had and he loved it but also he was confused about the love symbol in the past luke was never really much loved by anyone he had friends and people liked him but they never truley loved them a true friend would they would give him up in a second if they had to so he didnt know how love could be his crest but also he was sure he would find out

a slight glow on his necalice came up and it was the symbol stayed on it and now for some reason he felt alot better

"hey guys look whats on my necalice a crest," luke said shouting  

king zetsu13

Zero slater

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:53 pm
"Zane turned "i guess we do need to get to the temple" he said as he sees Lukes necklice start to glow " wow thats nice.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:00 pm
"ok lets hurry," luke said tired a little  

king zetsu13

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:13 pm
"Interesting..." James was still thinking about the recent battles which the others had participated in. "The digimon got stronger during those fights, but afterwards, they returned to normal. I wonder, will the others get stronger as well?" "James?" Hawkmon walked beside his partner and stared up at him while he was staring into space. "James, you really should look where you're going; you could hit something without even noticing." "You're right Hawkmon, I'm sor--Whoa!" Suddenly, the ground underneath Hawkmon and James collapsed, and the pair of them fell deeper into the darkness below them. "Darnit Hawkmon! I swear, you're going to be the death of me one of these days!" "How was I to know that you'd land into a trap while I was in the midst of giving you advice to avoid something like that very trap?" "I guess this is what you call irony, huh?" The two of them screamed as they continued to fall deeper.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games