Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples
Temple of the Zamphirs ~ OPEN!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:45 am
YokoOnna
((When I post after Fatal, should I just use the random number generator to see if Karn finds it or not, so that I'm not godmodding, and it could be 1-5 he finds it 6-10 he doesn't, or something like that))

((sure if you want to. Might be interesting to see what happens if he loses XD))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:00 am
Yayoi
They had finally reached the Zamphir temple. And Yukio was in aw at how large and impressive it truly was. Never having been to a temple of a god before, the male had quite thought it would be amazing. But this just blew his mind.

He blinked as Vampirella seemed to rush him inside. It struck him as a bit odd, but merely brushed it off. The altar room was as equally as impressive as the outside. And for a moment he just stared before the Zamphir's voice broke through the stupor that had entered his mind. Before he could even utter a word she was gone. There he stood, alone. The energy in the altar room seemed to suck the life out of him, but he continued to stand there. Waiting. Waiting for the Goddess to appear. A slight twinge of nervousness cast a single bead of sweat to run down his brow before quickly being wiped away.

What did he have to offer the Zamphir Goddess? Let a lone her bats. This was certainly going to be a difficult and challenging situation for him to face.

A lone pair of blue eyes was watching the male from the shadows in the rafters, giving those visuals to the goddess in another room. Judgment seemed to smile and dove down toward the male, leveling off just above his head. She chirruped loudly as she passed and flew into the shadows at the other end of the chamber.

Vesira was standing in front of the altar a moment later, staring at the male. Her fierce eyes gave no indication what her thoughts were as she regarded the male in her temple. She sensed the inherent goodness of him and was pondering it curiously. "Why have you come?" Of course Vampirella had notified the goddess of his coming and purpose, but in the Zamphir temple all who enter must answer for themselves.

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:00 am
An ear perked as the sound of webbed wings filtered through the air. And a high pitched chirp came along with it. Yukio had just barely caught sight of the bat before it disappeared in the shadows.

Good thing he wasn't afraid of bats.

The sudden appearance of the Goddess in front of the alter startled him slightly. Perhaps he had expected a more noticeable entry instead of just her popping into existence in front of him. He studied her quickly, she certainly looked like a Goddess of Zamphirs.

At her question, his back straightened as he came to half attention. "I've come to learn." He replied as steadily as he could. Vesira had an air about her that made him feel significantly small. Though he guessed standing in front of any God or Goddess would make you feel that way. "No mortal thing I could offer would possibly satisfy you, Goddess. So the only thing I could offer would be my life in service. For you to let me live or dispatch me from this world whenever you see fit. As for your bats..." Yukio reached into a pocket beneath his robe. And quickly pulled out his paw once again, opening it to reveal a few shiny coins with odd markings on them. Things his father had given him before he had left home. They weren't real coins used for money so they had no real value. But he figured bats might of liked shiny things. And if he was wrong, well, he'd probably find out soon enough.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:20 pm
Fatal Irony
Vesira was pleased at the mother's determination to prove her child's worth, though she did not show it on her face. She remained stoic and calculating, debating what would be fitting for a baddie. The mortal couldn't possibly stand up against a vampire, so a sacrifice was out of the question. Vesira sat silently stroking her stake, deep in thought. The bat Judgment flew into the room and landed on the goddess' knee, awaiting her unspoken command. "You will take this bat with you, who will serve as my eyes and ears. Into the woods surrounding the temple you will venture, and bring to me a rare herb. It glows blue in moonlight, so you must leave when the moon is full. Tomorrow night is when you will go. The child will stay here, as it's dangerous in those woods at night. Don't worry," she added, her voice softening slightly. "She will be tended to with kindness. My own children have only just grown, and the child may stay in their nursery until you return." She waved a hand and the bat left, having received her orders. She will return the following night to guide the baddie into the woods. "There is a room for you past the dinign hall. Feel free to eat. Tonight, you are my guest." With that, the goddess was gone.

Velika blinked at the now empty space that the goddess had occupied. A blue glowing herb? What in the world was she talking bout? She sighed softly and rose to her feet. It didn’t matter. She would find out soon enough. She would be sure of it.

It didn’t take the baddie long to find an available room for her daughter and herself. It was later, and she knew Velowa would need her sleep soon. She fed the young girl a piece of fruit from the nearby table, and then tucked her into the comfortable bed, turning down all the lamps. She stood looking out the window for some time while her daughter slept. She thought about Willowa and wondered if she should have told the zamphir she was coming. No, she would have wanted to be here as well, this was something Velika wanted to do on her own. Needed to do without the help of her stronger lover. Just bare house before sunrise, the sky just beginning to lighten, she finally crawled into bed with Velowa, curling up with her daughter and draping her tail over the small form to fall asleep.

She awoke some time later to Velowa pulling on her tail from the floor. She lay there perfectly still for a moment before leaping up and growling at the small form, a smile hidden in her snarling mouth. Velowa jumped and squealed with delight, reaching with paws and spider legs to be picked up, snarling back. Velika wanders the halls for a moment before finally finding the dining hall, fully stocked for Velowa and herself. They ake short work of what’s available before moving on to the nursery. Velika spends the entire day there in the playroom. She knew this very well could be the last time she would get to do such with her daughter, and she wanted the last memories the little one might have of her to be happy ones. They played, hunted, laughed, and wore each other out, until the shadows began to grow long and night took over.

Velika tucked the sleeping form of Velowa into one of the cribs of the nursery. She felt a sharp pang of guilt for having to leave her here alone, but she swallowed it back. She would not give in to this, and she would not give up. She looks up to see the spotted bat in the corner, the creatures blue eyes watching her intently. She looks at it for just a moment before it takes off to fly out the door. It was time to go.

She felt as if she had been walking forever. Her fur clung to her uncomfortable, matted down in places and mud caked on her legs and tail from where she had mistaken a bog for solid ground. She was tired, she ached, but still she moved on, thinking only of her daughter. She looks up to see the bat, judgment, fly on ahead, circle back, and then land in a nearby tree. She must be getting close.

She pushes a low branch to one side and there, just visible in the darkness, she saw the faint blue glow of a plant she had never seen before. Her heart leapt in her chest. This HAD to be the herb the goddess had sent her to find! She moved to step out of the shadows and gather up the plant when a low growl causes her to shrink back again. There, creeping into the small patch of moonlight came a large grey wolf.

From the creature’s wild rolling eyes and the small trickle of foam from the corner of the creature’s mouth, she knew it to be rabid, making an already dangerous situation worse. Moving as slowly as she could, she reached for the small knife strapped to her thigh, pulling it from it’s sheath just as the creature caught the first scent of her on the air. It turned toward her, teeth bared as it growled. It scanned the brush quickly, looking for what was making that lovely yet irritating smell. After the barest of moments, the creature leapt blindly into the bush, but Velika was ready for him.

She was thrusting her arm up to catch the creature in the chest just as its paws hit her chest, knocking her onto her back. The knife sunk into the creature’s chest, collapsing its lung and just nicking at its heart. Blood pouted hot and sticky over her hand and abdomen. She knew the creature would die, but it would not be quick. With her other hand she thrust the wolfs snout up and away, trying to stay clear of its snapping jaws. She knew this beasts bite would do more than just physical damage to her.

She dug her claws into the wolfs face, just behind it’s muzzle, her arm shaking with the effort to keep the wiggling and snarling beast above her. She stabs at him again, lower this time, in the belly. It lets out a wheeze of a howl with its one remaining lung. It dug into the ground with its claws, catching her arms in the process and inflicting long bloody scratches into her arms. She cries out as one of his rear paws digs into her thigh, their blood blending together. After what felt like hours of struggling, but had to be no more than minutes, the wolf finally succumbed to his wounds and allowed Velika to push him to the side in the brush.

Panting and covered in blood, she yanks her knife free from the whimpering wolf, wiping the blade on its matted fur before resheathing it on her thigh. Weary and trembling, she walks over to the softly glowing plant, looking around herself warily. She then reaches down, grabs a handful of the soft plant, and rips it out of the ground.

The sky begins to lighten as she reaches the temple. She had found a small spring on her way back and managed to clean herself up, washing away the blood and dirt. The only indication that anything had happened was her limp and large scratches on her upper arms and thighs. She had had concerned of contracting rabies herself as she washed, there had been so much blood between them, but in spite of the dull fog clouding her brain she pushed it out of her mind. All that mattered now was her daughter.

Hurrying past the alter, she continues on to the nursery. She had to see Velowa before anything else. The child laid still sleeping in the crib, stirring only slightly as Velika touched her cheek gently. She watches her for a few moments more before finally returning to the alter. She kneels again before the raised pedestal, placing the strange herb next to the rose from the previous night, and waits patiently for the goddess to return to her.

Violet Darkstarr

Eloquent Phantom

8,400 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:17 am
Fatal Irony
YokoOnna
((When I post after Fatal, should I just use the random number generator to see if Karn finds it or not, so that I'm not godmodding, and it could be 1-5 he finds it 6-10 he doesn't, or something like that))

((sure if you want to. Might be interesting to see what happens if he loses XD))

Eriannia tapped her finger to her chin thoughtfully. The kitchen? Was her brother hungry? She smiled, laughing silently. Tiha never ceased to amuse her. She settled back on her heels to watch the poor angelic try to find her brother's object. Time was running short, and if he failed he'd undoubtedly be thrown from the temple. She didn't expect her brother to be very kind about it, either, with his temper. The dark angelic had started on the wrong foot, giving himself quite the disadvantage. Ah well. She could always find herself a new playmate.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:25 am
Yayoi
An ear perked as the sound of webbed wings filtered through the air. And a high pitched chirp came along with it. Yukio had just barely caught sight of the bat before it disappeared in the shadows.

Good thing he wasn't afraid of bats.

The sudden appearance of the Goddess in front of the alter startled him slightly. Perhaps he had expected a more noticeable entry instead of just her popping into existence in front of him. He studied her quickly, she certainly looked like a Goddess of Zamphirs.

At her question, his back straightened as he came to half attention. "I've come to learn." He replied as steadily as he could. Vesira had an air about her that made him feel significantly small. Though he guessed standing in front of any God or Goddess would make you feel that way. "No mortal thing I could offer would possibly satisfy you, Goddess. So the only thing I could offer would be my life in service. For you to let me live or dispatch me from this world whenever you see fit. As for your bats..." Yukio reached into a pocket beneath his robe. And quickly pulled out his paw once again, opening it to reveal a few shiny coins with odd markings on them. Things his father had given him before he had left home. They weren't real coins used for money so they had no real value. But he figured bats might of liked shiny things. And if he was wrong, well, he'd probably find out soon enough.

Vesira looked the male up and down with an amused smile, allowing him to explain himself fully before making a sound of a move towards the coins. She raised her eyebrows with interest. "A life?" Her voice was verging on sarcastic and she chuckled as she went on. "A life in service to a goddess is a large thing to offer. It would be a difficult thing to accomplish, and should you decide you could stand it no longer, the penalty is death. There is simply no going back on your word, only the decision to make your life smaller. You had better be sure this is the goddess you wish to serve." She continued to look at him with amusement. She doubted the small male had the fortitude to serve her, but if Vampirella had faith in him, the goddess would at least humor her in allowing the male to stay. He'd make things more interesting, if nothing else. She ignored the proffered coins. If her bats enjoyed them, they would retrieve them from the altar where she hoped the male had enough sense to place them.

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
yokoonna generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 9!

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:45 pm
((Roll for Karn's fate))

EDIT: O.o Wow. He's gonna be way off. Poor Karn. XP  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:47 pm
Karn frantically searched around the kitchen for the bracelet. His heart began pounding away the seconds that he had left. He couldn't find anything that fit the description. His mind was still on creatures, and not the pickles that were right above his head. He opened cabinets and anything else that could be opened, but to no avail. His eyes scanned the room, going right over the pickle jar.

"Ack. Not good." He said.

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:57 pm
Tihamar was now hanging upside down from the ceiling, wearing a wide grin as Karn skittered around the kitchen in search of the lost bracelet. “Tick-tock. Sands nearly run out little fox.” He taunted playfully. “Warm, warm... oh dear you’re on fire.” But Karn went right past the pickle jar. “Warm again... Tsk.” Tihamar gave a frown and floated down. “No, not good at all.” Another few seconds past by and then he clamped a firm hand down the Dark Angelic’s shoulder. “Time’s up. You lose.”

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:00 am
[Tossing Malachi and Srets in.. I'm going to RP Srets as grown, sicne he should be grown in the next week or two. ^^]

Malachi stood, head high, shoulders back, as he walked into the temple that was ocne his home. It felt familiar, yet foreign at the same moment, he was sure he didn't quite enjoy it. His bright eyes shifted around as he walked, a white fae behind his right shoulder. Malachi sighed as he slipped into what some might call that 'throne room'. He ignored the seat that now sat as Vesira's, and motioned to his companion to sit beside him as he took a seat off to the side in teh back of the large room.

Srets was silent, he always was quite, kept to himself. He felt uncomfortable here, he didn't remember this place, maybe the smell, slightly, but not this grand temple. His eyes scanned the area, his long black hair fallign along his back as he followed his father into the temple of his mother. He barely remembered her as well, which was probably a large reason why he was so.. Different. He didn't remember his brother or sister much at all either. he knew what his fatehr could tell him, which wasn't a lot.

[That seems to be all I can manage at the moment.. Ugh. xP]

Hott_Naru

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:33 pm
Yukio moved slightly, keeping his eyes on the Goddess for a brief moment as he placed the coins upon the altar. Well, they were a better place than in his hand. But he kept from turning his back to her. You never turned your back on a God. Or even one of great power.

Moving back, he bowed his head lightly. Eyes shining beneath long green bangs. "As I said, it is all I have to offer you. And I offer it freely to you to do with as you wish. I know I will have to work hard and the work I do will not be the most pleasant. But I'm willing to do it. Even if it costs my life in the end. I will not give up until the last breath is wrenched from my body."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:53 pm
@ Violet:

The eyes of the bat watched the baddie carefully and transferred the images to the Goddess back at the temple without interfering with the female's actions. Upon the return to the temple the bat flew past Velika into the private chambers of the goddess to report back to her. Vesira could see Velika perfectly anyway and as Judgment landed on the arm of her throne she stroked her absently. A smile crept across her lips at the mother's devotion to her daughter and something softened in the goddess' heart. Vesira appeared behind the altar, facing the baddie female. "You have done well in you trials. I suggest you get yourself to the healing temple or find another that may heal you. Your wounded fairly badly. A rabid wolf is nothing to mess around with. Your daughter may stay here and learn. You are dismissed." Her voice was emotionless and she turned to walk in a mortal fashion to gaze upon the mortal child that had come to stay with her. It was clear she expected the mother to leave.

@ Yoko/Ruri:

Eriannia frowned and shook her head. Sighing, she looked to Tihamar. "Punish him." She waved a hand dismissively, obviously not caring how harshly her brother punished the guest. His incompetence obviously turned the young goddess off to him entirely. She was the daughter of the Ultimate Huntress. She couldn't be bothered by a male that couldn't find a jar of pickles within the confines of the temple.

@Naru:

The blood froze in Vesira's veins as a familiar presence entered the temple. to just one, but TWO familiar presences. She was in her private chamber - a room that had remained empty save for her for a long time. She could smell the stench of another goddess on the male and it inflamed her, even more so as he entered her throne room as though he was still welcome here! She flew out of her chambers and into the throne room, rage in her eyes. Her heart fluttered at the sight of her second son, all grown up and for a moment she paused, gazing on him. Anger over took her and she would deal with a reunion later, if such a time could come to pass. She bore down on Malachi, seething in fury. "You think you can come in here like you still live here, head held high as if you have ANYTHING to be proud of?" She grabbed her spike and thrust it into his hand that rested on the arm of the chair, pinning him in place. She produced another stake and before he could react to the pain of the first she had his other arm similarly pinned. She kicked out with her foot, striking him on the chest and sending him and the chair flying backwards and tumbling to the floor. "You should be GROVELING"

@Yayoi:

"The work is more than hard," she spat at him, though she had to admit he had some kind of fortitude. "You will be expected to hunt down vampires and kill them. You will train hard and learn every trick my zamphirs have to teach, and you will NOT be the weak link in our chain of defenses." It was a clear threat that the goddess allowed to sink in before continuing. "I accept you into this temple and into my service. Vampirella has chosen you for whatever reasons so you will be working closely with her. I expect you are tired. Go sleep for the day and when the sun goes down go down the hall to her room to rouse her. She sleeps during the day and is awake t night. You would do well to adopt that schedule." She motioned down the hall to where his room might be found and disappeared.

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Hott_Naru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:32 am
Malachi could feel an almost physical change in the atmosphere of the room, and he knew for sure now, that it probably wasn't a smart idea to come with Srets for his visit, even though Srets had seemed a little nervous to go alone, he was a quiet one.

Though he wasn't surprised that she was angry, he was surprised at the degree of her anger, and he simply gasped and clenched his teeth and eyes as he was stabbed through the hands, see the blood of his immortal self, and smelling it on the air. Yet again, he was surprised to find he was flying through the air, and as he tried to move to soften his fall, he was blatantly reminded that his hands were pinned, and himself and the chair landed, hard.

It ook him a few moments to regain what composure he might have had, his head was spinning, he had forgotten how much pure anger she had when she had thrust him from her temple. "Vesira.. Please calm down.. You son has come to visit, and here you are, stabbing his father, and kicking him.. across rooms.." His jaw was locked as he clenched his teeth, though this reasoning wasn't for what she might have guessed. He was speaking the truth, Srets was a fae that was easily made uncomfortable, and usually took action to prevent being made uncomfortable, and Malachi did not want to see him get hurt in the cyclone of his mother's fury.

Srets felt the fur on the back of his neck rise as the air changed, and he could feel the pure rage that was rolling around him. His darker half chuckled in his mind as he stood there, no emotion on his visible face. His dark hair fluttered slightly at the force of his mother's entrance. He remembered that angry face, startling when he was a child. His eyes went blank as he fell into a flash back of his last visit to this temple, and place he thought he might be able to call home again. He gasped, his father was being thrown away, for a reason he never truly understood, and he believed his father didn't understand either, though he excepted it whole heartedly, and believed he was at fault.

It took him a few moments to fall back into the present, when her did, his face was expressionless once more, though there was a glint in his eyes, his body shifted at the scene around him, he didn't want to watch this again, couldn't watch this against. He found his lighter inner side covering it's mental ear and rocking, screaming in his mind 'No. No. No. No.' his voice a repetitive sound, as his darker half chuckled maniacally, he didn't know which one to set loose on the world, but when he suddenly flew forward, standing between his mother and father, his eyes shinnying with what could be anger, or equally as likely, tears.

"Mother.." His voice was soft on the air, but the power in it was felt, nothing to compare to hears, but something he could use in the future to get what he needed from some other fae, he was, a god of course. "Stop.. I asked for him to accompany me on this visit, do you wish to upset the son of which you haven't seen..?" His head tipped slightly, almost quizzically, though his face stayed empty, emotionless.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:43 pm
"I allowed you to leave with grace and dignity," she growled through clenched teeth. "Your return here might have been better received without your arrogance!" She stalked over to the toppled chair and her once-mate. She planted a foot firmly on the arm of the chair, her fierce eyes boring into the male still pinned to it. She leaned down into his face so that she might be made perfectly clear. "You will never use my son as a justification for your actions." She righted herself, snarling "You will learn the wrath of the gods!" With that she sent the chair flying once more, her rage nowhere near spent. She watched the chair and its passenger careen through the opposing wall, bringing down a part of the roof also. It was no matter. The room beyond was previously unoccupied. Vesira was sure to direct her fury solely at Malachi. Srets' words gave her pause and she turned to look at him, the son she had not known. Malachi had taken him, never bringing him to the temple that was rightfully his home. It was only now, and at the new adults request, that he had come. She took a few slow steps towards her son, stopping before him. She looked at him curiously, as though it were the first time she had laid eyes upon him. How had Malachi poisoned him against her? "You are a God," she began, very slowly. "Your father is but an angelic. He is beneath us, and that is something you must understand. All beings below us must treat us with the proper respect." Her voice was soft and gentle, her tone that of offering guidance to a youth that had grown up, regrettably, without the influence he had needed most. "I am sorry that you love your father and must witness this, but this is the price to pay for arrogance in the face of a Deity." She turned from her son, a scowl again on her face as she moved towards the male on the floor. She kicked the chair to make Malachi lay on his back, facing the ceiling. She stood over him, another stake in her hand. With one fluid movement she thrust it through his chest, puncturing a lung. "I will hear your apologies! Grovel at my feet!"  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Hott_Naru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:03 am
He was so used to his new mates cajoling, and manner, that it was slow to come back to him how he had initially acted before his first mate, always following, always polite, always, how she put it, groveling. He simple winced and tried not to clench the muscles in his arms too hard as she kicked him about the room, his eyes tightly closed as he barely heard what she said to their son, barely heard what his son said, not really understanding, but noticing him stand up to Vesira, which he remembered immediately was not a safe thing.

As she came over to him again he gasped as he was turned over onto the back of the chair, having expected to go flying once more. After a small pause he opened his eyes, and there she was, towering above him in all her glory, he couldn't help but realize she was still beautiful in his eyes, even in all this evil glory. It was then he felt the stake through his chest, he gasped, and felt one of his lungs fail, his eyes went big, his back arched for an instant before realizing the stake was also through the back of the chair, he was completely stuck, and at a loss for words for a few moments.

He managed to keep his breathing shallow as he winced, spitting up a bit of blood, and licking his lips as he pushed back the pain as best he could. "I.. Had no right to come back... to this temple without... the goddess'.. permission.." His speech was slow, and painful, his eyes closed every time he took a breath, but opened as he spoke again, not making true eye contact, just as when he had first been here, under her blessing, even her love. Her eyes burned him, and yet again, he realized he was a failed angelique, a failure at what he was born as. "I am sorry... And beg your forgiveness.. Or.. At least.. Your permission to leave.. With my life.." He knew well enough how easy it was for a god to kill an angelic, even if he was now technically an angelique to another goddess, he had once been her angelique, so there must have been some tie there that would make it easier for her.

Srets understood his mother completely, understood her anger, but didn't enjoy the fact that she was torturing the one who had raised him, the one who had taken care of him, and the one that had so pushed to get him to come back, no matter how he pulled away from it.. If it had been his choice, he would never have come back, and this was why.. This face of anger, a face that was never, and would never, be seen on his own face. He was a quiet, expressionless god, and he would stay that way, not showing the anger that might boil in his body, or, in turn, the love for an angelic that might come into his life, a sadness and a blessing, but a state he would keep himself in, forever.

As he watched, a single fist clenched, watching his father stabbed through the chest, spitting and coughing the blood from a collapsed lung, why did gods have so much anger, why must they have so much to feel. He hated that way she had spoken with him, like he was wrong about everything in his life, like everything his father had ever taught him was wrong, though his father had always said much of the same thing, always served him as he needed, taught him Ebil form Good, yet he could never think of the man who had helped create him, as beneath him, didn't mortals listen to both parents as equals? No matter what race they were, or gender for that matter..

He was so confused, she was fighting her father, with no resistance, and when they both believed the same thing. He had barely noticed the slight spring in his father's step, the straightness of his back, thinking of it was normal, as how all angeliques should stand in a temple, holding their own as the first and foremost servers of their god, or goddess. He noticed his father's happiness, a difference from the curve in his back, the clouds in his eyes, and the droop of his form when they had fled this very temple, he had been hallow, but his new step-mother, he knew, had made his father whole again, or so he had though, before watching him grovel once more before his mother.

He wanted to stop this, he wanted to leave this place, leave and never come back.. He unclenched his fist and sighed, walking forward silently, and after his father finished begging for his mother's forgiveness, or just his life, and brushed a finger on his mother's arm, trying to get her attention in a gentle way, as her son. "Please mother, let him leave, and I swear I will visit more often, I will listen to my father when he says it's time to see you, not come up with the excuses I always have.." He was trying to subtly slip in that his father wasn't the one that had kept him from her, it was Srets himself.

◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff