Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tair12

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:56 pm
The bell rang and for the ending of science and Somano went to study hall from there he got a pass to the cafeteria and there he saw Isaac and went over to him and said "So you must be dating Hanna? Lucky you and I'm serious so I've heard rumors that you a Freshman and her a Softmore dating on the same day you met is kind of weird."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:09 pm
"They just... I'd rather not put my personal biases on you. I just had a bad experience." Rianna was shocked with the amount of openness she was having with Hanna. Ri was never like that.

"I'll have a turkey club sandwich please. On wheat bread."

She turned back to Hanna. "So what is really all on your mind?" She said with a smile...

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

HaloNaruto11

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:45 pm
"Wasen't the worst science I had." Walks out of room and goes into bathroom. "I'm probably going to be late for next class because of lunch." Walks into stall and starts to do buisness.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:42 pm
"I'm nervous." Hanna admitted head down as she recived her sandwich and walked to a private unoccupied booth. "He's my first, well.... she couldn't say it. "My first date." she settled with. She swung her legs a bit thinking. "I'm being so childish about the whole thing but I can't help it!" she whined miserably.  

unguluck

xXDeathsHeirXx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:08 pm
Isaac was grabbing some his gym clothes and about to head over to gym when the boy confronted him. Isaac looked at the boy with helplessness in his eyes. "Look, I'm not her boyfriend or anything I just came on a little strong on our first date. I've been trying to apologize to her and set things right. So that maybe in the future we could be "going out"." Isaac said with a sense of guilt. "Have you seen her by any chance I looked everywhere but I haven't had any luck thus far. I feel horrible about the whole thing. It's that I haven't really had any experience before. Could you help me?" Isaac said with a strong sign of guilt and desperation. "By the way what's your name? I didn't think that would be such big news with all that goes on in this school." Isaac stood at his locker now head held low at what a fool he had made of himself in the eyes of the school.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:41 am
"Oh right where are my manners I'm Somano and I already know your name is Isaac and so from what I heard them the truth was stretched. That girl Hanna must be outside of school in a deli or theater. And if you need advie I'll give you some..... from what I know is that girls like a guy that know what they feel and say it loud and proud and also a confident guy if you're not confident then they dont think you believe in yourself and will get pushed around. If you need more advice here's my cell number. " Somano walked away to his next class.  

tair12

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:44 am
Rianna couldn't help but giggle. Hanna looked so lost and innocent and cute. Ri took a small amount of pity on the girl. Almost like a big sister.

"What are the rest of your classes today? I think we need a girls day. Don't you. Want to skip and come to my house. We can do the movie and snack food thing. But it's entirely up to you. I spend the rest of the afternoon in Trig then the Art Studio and if I'm not there it won't really be a big deal."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:01 pm
Isaac fit the slip of paper in his backpack he knew Somano seemed to care and if he cared enough to help he must make for a good friend. Isaac walked over to the gymnasium. He finally decided if anything at all he could be Hanna's friend. Isaac was changing for gym about this time when the bell rang. First bell Isaac was early but oddly everyone was in before first bell.  

xXDeathsHeirXx

Tears_of_Jade

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:18 am
Hearing the first bell ring threw her ears, Naomi's golden eyes opened up as a soft breeze brushed grass in to her face. Sitting up she looked around reaching up and rubbing her eyes." Time for class already...damn it" She muttered this to her self, but getting to her feet she pushed dark red hair from her pretty face and headed off, wearing her normal clothing.

As she walked her hip swayed from side to side, she didn't like the fact of when she whore her high healed boots her butt and hips did that but more with every guy or girl that did it her cheeks became more and more red.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:24 pm
Finally walks out of the bathroom and looks and sees that he missed his last class. "Wow, I guess what the kid gave me was expired. 1 last period until the day ends and I can finally go and see the Rolling Stones concert." Walks over to Language Arts and sits down. "I may as well start to read The Hobbit." Takes out The Hobbit and starts to read.  

HaloNaruto11

Tears_of_Jade

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:57 pm
Naomi walked past class after class till she found her Language arts class. Walking in late she sighed ignoring the Teacher and sitting down at her desk. She hated this class and would have skipped it if she didn't promise her little pet she wouldn't do it.

Putting her bag down beside her she reached in and pulled out a drawing book, as she grabbed her pencil she went off in to her own little world just doodling everything she was thinking about.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:33 am
Hanna smiled gratefully at Ri, "That would be great!" she said throwing her trash away. "But I'll just sign out of school sick and that you're taking me home, that way its not counted as skipping but its excused, no teachers can yell at us that way." she gave a sly wink and laughed. Maybe she just needed time ot relax, then everything will be fine again.  

unguluck

Uraiko Adlum

2,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:06 pm
Name: Asenath Yuriko
Grade: freshman
Bio: Moved from Egypt two years ago, has a high talent for art, lives with half sister in a little house that's huge inside with her pet ferret, is the fashion designer and photographer of the school. AND loves drama class
Extra: shy, serious, placid, warm hearted, and "a randomly bored lozer", she calls herself.
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:52 pm
Rianna grinned at Hanna.

"If you insist on being such a goodie goodie." Rianna said with a laugh.

She wondered, since when had she become such a bad girl? The old Rianna would never had thought about skipping school, or about getting so close with someone. Well not since that dreaded last semester at her old school.

"Lets head back to school. We are late as it is already. We'll tell them you've been vomiting or something and I was with you. Let me drop these sketches at the art studio and tell my teacher I'm leaving. You can take care of the office. Deal? I mean I'll walk you to the office and all..."Rianna realized she was rambling and blushed. "Let's go. The sooner we get there the sooner we are done and we can go relax."

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers