Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eric Coldfire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:37 am
Eric nodded "yeah, he's just exausted."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:55 am
Mia smiled.
"That's good"
Salamon patted Mia on the back.
Comon! can we please go somewhere, do something?
Mia looked at Salamon and patted her head.
"I guess we need to wait until Candlemon wakes up again before we do something"
Mia sat down on the ground and let Salamon sit on her legs to have a sleep.
"So Eric, any ideas where your off to next?"  

xLulie

Eric Coldfire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:54 am
Eric shook his head "since Candlemon told me time moves faster in here then the real world, i thought i'd just chill for a few days, i could use a vacation, what about you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:22 am
Mia smiled at Eric.
"Me and Salamon need to train to get better"
Yeah, because i can hardly fight for myself, i can't protect Mia.
Mia noticed that Salamon was awake and was startled, but she smiled and patted her on the head.
"A vacation huh? sounds fun"
Mia smiled at Eric, feeling a weird sensation in her stomach.  

xLulie

Eric Coldfire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:18 am
Eric smiled "well either that or i can go back to my 7.50 an hour pizza delivery boy job."
Candlemon's eyes slowly opened "what's pizza, boss?"
Eric looked down "hey feel better?"
"much, now i'm just hungery."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:01 pm
"We've been walking forever..." Ichiko sighed. Gigimon cocked his head and yawned.
"You're tired too?" She saw her little friend flop down, panting.
Ichiko smiled and picked him up and placed him on her head.
"Be careful okay?" Gigimon yawned again. "I hear someone. Let's go."  

Great God Amaterasu

Digitized

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:02 pm
"Nice day, isn't it Damion?" she eyed the Gaomon slyly, a smirk crossing her face. Her hand skimmed the same water that her feet were now situated in and her head was leaned back to address the blue-dog.

The Gaomon, who was up in a tree, merely grunted a reply. He wasn't one to relax and was always on the alert, thus his position in the tree. "I still don't know why you're down there, there are more Digimon to fight out there, to get stronger."

Eliza let out a heavy sigh. "Damion, don't you ever relax?" She shook her head as to tell him not to answer the question and turned her attention back to the water.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:05 am
((sry ive been gone im grounded... sad ))

raven just looked around snapping out of a day dream. "oh hi..ha..sry bout that i was day dreamming. i just cant seem to stop."

koga looked up at her. "youve always been a day dreammer raven..."

raven just looked at koga and kinda laughed with a bit of embaresment.  

raven_of_the_darkness16

Eric Coldfire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:08 pm
Eric smiled "well, we betting find someplace to get this guy something to eat" he stood up "see ya around."
Candlemon hopped on Eric's shoulder "bye you guys."
[exit Eric and Candlemon to Network City]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:43 am
"well me and koga better get going to...were kinda looking for our friend shizen, and gabumon."

"thats right...i almost frogot bout them for a second there."

"so did i...well see you latter i hope...bye."

"see you guys."  

raven_of_the_darkness16

DiabloParasite

Greedy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:46 pm
[Enter- Dragon Eye Lake]
[Exit- Great Canyon]

Keramon had lead Kai, his new partner and tamer, from the Great Canyon to the Dragon Eye Lake, although not exactly but choice.

"Say Keramon didn't you say you knew this canyon like the back of ur hands, and as if it were a second home to u?" Kai had stopped to look around and stare at Keramon.

"Hmmm I may have said some things, but maybe not word for word, so you can't hold me to what I may or may not have said." Keramon smiled and grinned at Kai letting out a little giggle once or twice while he was talking.

"Oh well if you take that position its hard to accuse, yet its simple to notice we are now at a LAKE not a CANYON." Kai kicked a rock that hit the water of the lake creating ripples.

"Hmm that is a valid point.....but too bad, not my fault you trusted me, heck I wouldn't trust me some of the time shesh." Keramon looked at the lake and then remembered something. "By the way I sense some digimon in the area an not many of them seam to be viruses like myself, you could check the little do-hickey ma-bob to get a general area."

"For cryin out.....gah you mention this now of all times, man why was it I was stuck with you? Could you atleast remind me of that." Kai lifted his digivice to scan the area and learn a general idea of what kind of digimon were in there area.

"Ummm pretty sure it was you who came here and ended up in the area of one of the Demon Lords, and I am also sure that Lord Daemon intrusted me to you." Keramon tilted his head as he peered at the surrounding areas. "Man its kinda boring here, maybe i should find some small lil digimon to mess with while we are here."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:36 pm
Jordyn walked into a clearing around a lake she already knew the name of. Dragon Eye Lake. Armadillomon had told her about it her first day in the Digital World.

Today was a day like any other, except something was calling for her to wait here. Something, but she didn't know what?  

Yamato_Sora

FlyingWereSnail

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:07 pm
Exveemon flew over the lake with Ryan on his back, they landed and Ryan hopped off Exveemon.
" Hi Jordyn!" Ryan said
Exveemon looked down at Jordyn
"Hi! long time no see!"he said, his voice slighly deeper.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:11 pm
"Hey Ryan," Jordyn smiled at her close friend while Armadillomon stared in awe at Exveemon.
Jordyn followed her partner's eyes and gasped, "Veemon you digivolved!"
Armadillomon gave a wistful as he sighed, "When?"  

Yamato_Sora

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:57 pm
Confused, and slightly dased, a girl entered from up a grassy hill. Her long blond hair was in a braid down to her back, and she was wearing a blue skirt with a yellow blaze on it. Her coat was suede with wool - just like a pilot's. Following her was a young Salamon. The Digimon's eyes were wide with excitement. Savannah's blue green eyes were filled with wonder and awe. "Salamon? How'd we get here?" She asked her partner. "I dunno, but we're here now!" Salamon chirped. Exhausted, Savannah closed her eyes and put a pale hand over them. "I hope Reid & Vanessa will be okay." The girl fretted. Her twin siblings, aged ten, had known about Salamon since a year ago, yet this was the first time Savannah had visited Salamon's world unexpectedly. "They'll be fine!" Salamon consoled. After an awkward silence, Savannah jerked her head up, and her blue-green eyes saw the other four for the first time. "Umm, hi." She said weakly.

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games