Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Digi-Battlefield Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

greem

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:56 pm
Kaito and Troy ((Darkdramon)) still flying. [Enter from Gear Savanna Exit to Drive City]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:25 pm
(Enter Ninjamon and Devimon from Drive City.)
Well, we're here.
Ninjamon said as he got ready to train.
How are we gonna train?
Simple.
He said before lunging at Devimon with a katana.
What was that for?!
Devimon said as he barely doges the attack.
You asked he we would train, so I figured we would train together.
Good idea, lets go.
Devimon said as he tried to cut Ninjamon with his claws.  

cdcash912

cdcash912

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:03 pm
After a few hours of training.
I feel weak, like I'm gonna die.
Devimon said as he dedigivolved into Demidevimon.
Me too, but I refuse to dedigivolve!
Ninjamon said as he jumped and grabbed Demidevimon and hung from him.
To Network City, I've got friends their that can help us.
(Ninjamon and Demidevimon fly to Network City.)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:43 am
A large gloom spread upon them as they continued their way through the Digi-battlefield. The air had thickened that Sheriti couldn’t handle it nor could the harpy digimon. He landed near a small hill compressed with rubble and large boulders. Sheriti blinked looking around the field her memories streamed down from her mind. A long pause before Sheriti recalled the memories of her recent appearance here, it wasn’t a very good one either. Her memories came too.
Sheriti could see her vision clearly. Reniko the once Devimon and Zack as a Kamemon. She saw herself walking along the scattered rubble gawking at how hollow the area seemed. Her former self carried the same angelic backpack only containing a few items. Her Devimon suddenly stiffened, his senses picking a dangerous scent. His long arms extended towards Sheriti pulling her away from a atomic blast. A rough laughter was heard behind them. A tall digimon, with leather pants, a bikers jacket along with a purple helmet. He sneered aiming at the three again, green eyes gleamed as he was indulged with a fighting spirit. Zack had warped digivolve to Shawujimon ,the kappa ninja in order to protect the two.
Sheriti shook her head, “What?”
“I didn’t say anything.” The Ravemon continued to stare of into the vast field. Dust was collected upon the wind, twirled and blown away. Sheriti looked down below from the edge of the hill, it seemed to be about thirty twenty stories high. The brunet tamer pulled back her hair tying it into a ponytail due to the wind. Zack released a long breath leaning back on his shoulders. “It’s hard to forget.”
“How is it not?” Sheriti answered.
Zack smiled a little, “I had no other choice…”
“Oh don’t give me that excuse!” She looked at him. “You were almost killed here… Right there.” She pointed upwards. “ That could’ve been you. It was hard to even bare it, just being here gives me the creeps…..”
“Hm. I still wonder why a Beelzemon came out of the blue like that…” Zack turned on his side towards Sheriti, “You still have a grudge against him?”The tamer shook her head, “Nah…. I can’t keep grudges. I’m still a bit scared to see a beelzemon though. I just think back on this moment.” The Ravemon laid on his back now, ”How about Piedmon?” Sheriti shivered hearing the name , “Ohhhh, noooooo! I hate them. They give me the creeps. I would never want to find myself near one. I’ll go ballistic and loose my mind. ”
Zack grinned hearing Sheritis small rant, she would always come to this whenever piedmont would be mentioned. He stared silently into the sky. Clouds remained sowed together preventing much sunlight to enter, pixels floated loosely and continuously. Forever lost, never finding their way. A small white butterfly floated past Sheriti unnoticed. Zack sat up shaking his head, grasping his palm, “Well this isn’t a time to get blue. I’m all rested up, let's get out of this place Sheriti. I hate being here in grey town.”

(Exit to great canyon)  

Im Windspirit

Taosuy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:16 pm
Taosu and Duromon enter from teh great canyon. "woah this place is scary" taosu said shivering. duromon smiled, feels cozy here, i like it." the two coming from the westard directoin continue walking as they see holes and rips in the area. "... i don't like thsi feeling" taous said as he wanted to leave desperately "lets stay abit and explore" duromon said as the two walked around more.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:06 pm
(Kami and Salamon enter from Drive City)

"This is the the Digi-Battlefield," said Kami. "Yup, this is the Digi-Battlefiel," said Salamon. "It's creepy, I kinda scared Salamon." Kami started to shiver. "Kami, why don't we leave, I don't like this place either." "Yes, thanks Salamon." Kami gives a sigh of relief.

(Kami and Salamon exits Digi-Battlefield)

User Image  

Yukiangel48

Taosuy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:25 pm
Taosu and Duromon stare at each other.... "hmm since you evolved want to give you new powers a shot?" durmon laughed "getcha head in the game! of course i want to try" he smiled as the two started to engage combat against eachotehr from shear boredom.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:59 pm
Taosu laughed then pointed "ha ha yeah right i'm not fighting a digimon. I'd def lose." Duromon sighed... "oh well, hehe i like being purple" he said as they walked northward.  

Taosuy

Taosuy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:13 pm
[exit battlefield]
Taosu and Duromon continue walking north til they enter a new area
[enter graveyard]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:57 pm
Taosu and Duromon returned. "that was scary.." Taosu sighed as Duromon sighed agreeing.
they headed east

[exit battlefield]
[enter the place east of here]  

Taosuy

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:29 pm
~I follow the Code of Chivalry and Listen to my Knightly Masters....~

And errie chill rolls around the wasteland as it is barren but covered with bones and things one must see to believe. A Teenage Green haired boy stood in the middle of it, with a green visor that no one could ever remake. His name was Hurricane. The Royal Knight Tamer...Soon Hurricane began to walk off as a green traveler's cloak billowed behind him. Suddenly he fell into a hole as a Brightly lit up Collisium none other have seen. Fans in the stands cheering on the Name Rebbecca! Rebbecca! and some cheering Hurricane! Hurricane! Hurricane stood there as a Little Gigimon stood on his shoulder, looking in a mood that nothing could interupt them, not even yggdrasil himself.

(Gotta go for the night Linky.. I'll post in morning Dx)

~With Nobility and Courage We shall vanquish All!~  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:49 pm
(Umm.. what's with the stadium man,,?)
A slimly built girl came running into the stadium. She had blue and green hair cropped short so that it fell no further than her neck. Her eyes were a deep brown and her hair was held back by large goggles with X lens. She wore a white t-shirt with a wing symbol and blue jeans. A red scarf fluttered around her in the wind. She was followed by a small reptilian looking digimon. Riku her agumon was unlike others of his kind. He had blue stripes on his chest that marked his x-gene. He smiled a toothy smile as his partner stopped to rest. Rebecca put her hands on her knees to catch a breather and then looked up towards hurricane,"Alright what is this all about..?"  

ilinkzeldi

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:50 pm
ilinkzeldi
(Umm.. what's with the stadium man,,?)
A slimly built girl came running into the stadium. She had blue and green hair cropped short so that it fell no further than her neck. Her eyes were a deep brown and her hair was held back by large goggles with X lens. She wore a white t-shirt with a wing symbol and blue jeans. A red scarf fluttered around her in the wind. She was followed by a small reptilian looking digimon. Riku her agumon was unlike others of his kind. He had blue stripes on his chest that marked his x-gene. He smiled a toothy smile as his partner stopped to rest. Rebecca put her hands on her knees to catch a breather and then looked up towards hurricane,"Alright what is this all about..?"
~I follow the Code of Chivalry and Listen to my Knightly Masters....~

(Moar Epicness D smile

"Well...Rebbeca...Ever since Drive City you've been a good rival...Not like many others here..no...You seem to be the only one that competes to me...Hurricane took out his SSCX-01 as it was on his hand. "Me and Crimson have come here to...well...See who the better Tamer is..." Hurricane threw off his cloak as Gigimon jumped into it, in split seconds you did'nt even see it...all you saw after Crimson (Gigimon) jump into that cloak, after it had fell...you saw a Growlmon kneeling...standing in a triumph pose. "Now Riku! Let's fight this like True Digimon! Digital Monsters!"

(Before we go Knight to Knight....let's make this epic as we can...)

~With Nobility and Courage We shall vanquish All!~  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:13 pm
(Enter, Richter, from Vaccine Sentinel Tower.)

Richter followed the mysterious woman to an oddly placed stadium, that was full of loud digimon, who seemed to be cheering for a green haired tamer in the middle of the arena, of the likes whom Richter had never seen before. The green and red haired woman stepped out, and faced this tamer. It appeared that a fight was imminent. Richter sent out Mirage Gaogamon, and flew to the top of the stadium on him. He got off, and released Seraphimon and Dianamon as well, ordering them to stand on the other four corners of the arena, in case things got ugly.
"This'll be interesting to watch..." He said through a grin. He hadn't seen a no-holds barred fight in a long time....one that hadn't involved him, at least.  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:37 pm
Rebecca stared at her feet,"I never back down from a challenge." She mumbled,"and I never lose!" The wind billowing her scarf increased for a moment and then settled as she tapped on her forhead looking up on her oponent. "Ya got that memorized..!" Agumon jumped down to where growlmon stood. He lowered his claws to the ground and growled. "I don't fight any other way."  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games