Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
world of heros Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:06 am
"cool leon your power is already progressing yay," luke said laughing ans a spike acidently shot out hitting a bunch of weapons causeing them to fall straight for him and out of fear of getting hurt and well instinct he put his hands up to shield himself but when he did this spikes came out of his body but they didnt choot out they sticked out of his boddy and transformed into armor and soon he had armor all over his body like you couldnt tell it was him in the armor

(kinda what it looks like when i get the armor http://farm1.static.flickr.com/193/499581120_ec1fc47498_b.jpg kinda but a lil cooler)

"dude this is crazy i never used to be able to do this," luke said waveing his arms around punching and kicking

"and its like im not even wearing anything its amazing its light," luke said doing a back flip  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:23 am
"Wow. That's amazing" said Chase looking at Luke and Leon. He walks over to Leon and plucks his arm. He picks up a sword and forms heat around it. "This is all I can do. It'll burn you before it even touches you." He picks up another sword and uses his ice powers instead of fire. "This can freeze you before I can cut you."  

Mavruck

Sly_Shino

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:16 pm
Leon was still freaked out by the sword thing, but now it was pretty cool, "Wow, I wonder what else is in store for us," Leon said in between breaths.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:16 pm
Sean glanced over to the others, astounded by how excited they were that their control over their powers seemed to be weakening as their powers grew stronger. I don't get how they can be so unworried about something like this, but I might not understand if I asked.  

Chikyu Kodomo

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:40 am
"lol i wonder if it will be even harder to control this new power," luke said laughing looking at sean some how he knew that was exactly what he was thinking  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:24 am
"So where is the teacher?"  

Sly_Shino

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:14 pm
"yeah where is the teacher," luke said laughing as his armor dissapeared  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:39 pm
(soorry i forgot)

"hope u guys didnt forget about me." Rick dusted himself off as walked toward the group." 3nodding I have become an electric sponge now. I can absorb electricity anywhere to give me boost."  

oreck01

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:05 pm
Sean looked over at Rick. "Well, be sure to be careful about touching any of us then. The body responds to nerves from the brain, which run on an electric current, which basically means that the body sort of runs on electricity. So if you're going to be an electric sponge, don't touch anyone."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:37 pm
Chase looked at Sean a little confused. "Wow. You sure are smart."  

Mavruck

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:23 pm
"luke decided he wanted to see if it would affect him so he goes over to rick and pokes him in the forhead and got shocked a little

"that hurt a lil but its ok its kinda funny," luke said pokeing rick again  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:43 pm
"Really. let me try." said Chase poking Rick in the side and getting shocked. "You're right it is fun." He continues to poke rick.  

Mavruck

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:31 pm
"pokeing is one of my favorite past times," luke said laughing  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:26 pm
Sean decided that it was best that he not say anything, then placed his forehead into his palm, shaking his head. Forget it...just...forget it.  

Chikyu Kodomo

Sly_Shino

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:52 pm
Leon walked over to Rick, "I'll try it too," he touched Rick with his now metal finger that he forgot about, "AGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!" Leon was shocked so much, his hair shot up in every direction. Then, steam started to come off him.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games